itt: I generate your Fates class, growth rates and personal skill

Esme

Thank you, I try.

I know exactly where you're coming from! I wanted to pair Basilio and Flavia too! I also wanted to pair Gaius and Anna because Theif + Merchant seemed like an interesting duo to me. That and their ginger powers would destroy souls. There are also people I'm really mad don't have supports that really should. Like Chrom and Lissa with Emmeryn. And Sumia and Stahl but that's because I love these two so much gods dammit.

I think they just didn't have enough time to get her supports done, which is too bad. I wouldn't have been bothered if I had to wait a little while longer for the spotpass units to come out.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your class is Great Merchant. Your growths are as follows:

HP - 15%

STR - 5%

MAG - 90%

SKL - 0%

SPD - 10%

LCK - 75%

DEF - 10%

RES - 20%

You are a male and your name is Sonny. You own the most luxurious bedsheets in the army. You are a young entrepreneur who is also funding the army. You, along with several other artists, are responsible for the creation of the army's hierogram. Your fighting skills aren't quite as good as many other members, but what you lack in muscle you make up for in cleverness and wit. You are also quite well-read, and often assist the army's strategist, Jana, in devising new strategies for upcoming battles.

Your personal skill is Near-Sighted and it gives you a 20-point boost to your AVO when you are attacked by an adjacent enemy.

and here I thought I was more of a brainless gorilla with high physical stuff and low skill, speed, magic and resistance.

I would say the luck growth makes most sense for me, lol.

EDIT: forgot to mention this, Thanks for doing this for me.

Edited by Blitz

Your class is Hero. Your growths are as follows:

HP - 50%

STR - 65%

MAG - 15%

SKL - 20%

SPD - 55%

LCK - 70%

DEF - 40%

RES - 35%

You are a female and your name is Ivo. You catch colds more quickly than anyone in the army. You're a penny-pinching mercenary who loiters about in search of work. You are also very superficial, and you often spend time fixing yourself up in order to sway the opinions of potential clients. You are also a bit dense and you often unintentionally do or say things that offend others. Despite this, you have a knack for learning quickly, you're persistent and you have the potential to be good at just about anything.

Your personal skill is Moneybags and it gives you a LCK/2% chance of finding a medium bullion after defeating an enemy.

Wow, some of this is just like who I am irl.

Anyways, YAA MONEYZZ!

oh

Is it cool to do another one? If you ever get bored, feel free to do this one, but I don't mind.

64 - 57 - 12 - 60 - 81 - 16 - 29 - 48.

And then 50.

Thanks again, Esme! <3

Your class is... Nine-Tailed Fox. Thing is, we have way too many foxes, so I decided to generate another number for you. It turned out to be 52, which is the Dread Fighter class. Your growths are as follows:

HP - 65%

STR - 55%

MAG - 10%

SKL - 60%

SPD - 80%

LCK - 15%

DEF - 30%

RES - 50%

You are a male and your name is Minoru. You have the best posture in the army. You are an aging nomad versed in a unique fighting style. You travel from land to land on a journey to find a proper pupil to whom you will pass on your techniques. In your youth, you had spent a brief time in the southern islands. You spoke with a village shaman who claimed to have the ability to see the future with much clarity. The shaman spoke of a young man in a warring country who sought strength-- strength that you possessed. The shaman gave no details as to his appearance, but said that you and that young man would be fated to meet each other on the battlefield. Not long after, you gathered up all the money you could and purchased a boat. The next morning, you sailed to the mainland up north. You then joined the army, hoping to eventually see this man and finally pass down your family's techniques.

Your personal skill is Samsara and it causes debuffs inflicted by both the user's and enemy's weapons to be increased by 1.

and here I thought I was more of a brainless gorilla with high physical stuff and low skill, speed, magic and resistance.

I would say the luck growth makes most sense for me, lol.

EDIT: forgot to mention this, Thanks for doing this for me.

You're welcome, man.

Edited by Esme

i take issue with your taking issue of my fabricated fire emblem version of me. Miles is perfect, even though ill never know his otp.

Probably Ivo. You always try to run, but somehow you always seem to find your way back to her.

so cute

72 42 96 16 10 44 2 10

My glass cannon senses are tingling

Your class is Bow Knight. Your growths are as follows:

HP - 70%

STR - 40%

MAG - 95%

SKL - 15%

SPD - 10%

LCK - 45%

DEF - 0%

RES - 10%

You are a female and your name is Patrice. You have the neatest tent in the army. You are a professional soldier with exceptional skill and a ruthless attitude on the battlefield. Your peerless marksmanship has earned you great respect and a position of leadership in the army. You command a small troop of bowmen who assist the army in tracking and scouting potential threats. You seem to have your own private convictions that conflict with your ruler's own, but you keep them to yourself.

Your personal skill is Arcing Shot and it grants your bows 1 extra tile of range, but they deal reduced damage when you attack at the maximum range.

. . .I have something in mind. Can you oblige me one more time?

9 50 51 5 23 47 90 51

Your class is Knight. Your growths are as follows:

HP - 10%

STR - 50%

MAG - 50%

SKL - 5%

SPD - 25%

LCK - 45%

DEF - 90%

RES - 50%

You are a male and your name is Reinald. You have the best hearing in the army. You are a tall, quiet sentinel stationed at the royal palace. You have patrolled the palace grounds for many years and you know every corner of the palace like you do your own body. Due to the tensions between your country and its neighbors, the palace has been placed under heavy surveillance. This has caused you much stress, but you are fiercely loyal and would do anything for your king and his loved ones.

Your personal skill is Phalanx and it gives your pair-up ally a 5-point boost to their DEF if they are surrounded by units on all four sides.

Well, let's have another go I guess.

71 32 6 46 60 25 100 77

Your class is Sorcerer. Your growths are as follows:

HP - 70%

STR - 30%

MAG - 5%

SKL - 45%

SPD - 60%

LCK - 25%

DEF - 100%

RES - 75%

You are a female and your name is Cherryl. You have the shrillest voice in the army. You are a ruthless magician from the slums of a bustling city. Your parents died when you were young, so you were raised by many of the local peasants. You discovered your talent for magic after a wily friend of yours had procured a tome from a rich noble and gifted it to you. In what seemed like mere moments, you were already slinging orbs of fire and strikes of lightning. You enjoyed the art of spell-casting, and sought to hone your talents. You committed a few questionable acts in order to gain the attention of the local armed forces. You were arrested at one point, but an important official ordered your release as long as you pledged loyalty to the king. You had no choice but to do so. Although you seem cruel and unstable on the outside, you are actually quite soft-hearted. For a long time, you had plotted to betray the rotten nobles that you serve. You are only looking for the right time to do so. You just hope they don't sniff you out before that time comes around.

Your personal skill is Elemental Instability and it causes tomes that you wield to deal 2 more points of damage, but enemy tomes will do that same amount of extra damage to you as well.

why not

7, 23, 98, 69, 36, 1, 10, 20

thanks bae

you forgot me :(((((

Oops! Sorry, I'm kinda sleepy today.

HP - 5%

STR - 25%

MAG - 100% (DAYUMMMM)

SKL - 70%

SPD - 35%

LCK - 0% (WELP)

DEF - 10%

RES - 20%

You are a male and your name is Antoine. You have the loudest laugh in the army. You are an eccentric spellcaster who is obsessed with finding ways to animate the inanimate. You believe that giving life to objects is the first step towards the next big breakthrough in necromancy. You jot down countless notes in your many journals at every waking moment. You often borrow things from others in an attempt to animate them. You usually destroy the objects in the process, but each time you feel closer and closer to success. Not many people are very fond of your experiments, or your goal itself for that matter, but you have a knack for slinging deadly spells at your foes. That's all that is needed.

Your personal skill is Puppetmaster and it allows you to take control of an enemy Doll if you defeat it first.

Oops! Sorry, I'm kinda sleepy today.

HP - 5%

STR - 25%

MAG - 100% (DAYUMMMM)

SKL - 70%

SPD - 35%

LCK - 0% (WELP)

DEF - 10%

RES - 20%

You are a male and your name is Antoine. You have the loudest laugh in the army. You are an eccentric spellcaster who is obsessed with finding ways to animate the inanimate. You believe that giving life to objects is the first step towards the next big breakthrough in necromancy. You jot down countless notes in your many journals at every waking moment. You often borrow things from others in an attempt to animate them. You usually destroy the objects in the process, but each time you feel closer and closer to success. Not many people are very fond of your experiments, or your goal itself for that matter, but you have a knack for slinging deadly spells at your foes. That's all that is needed.

Your personal skill is Puppetmaster and it allows you to take control of an enemy Doll if you defeat it first.

welp

sounds about right

thanks a lot fam

Thanks~!I'll. . .have to postpone what I had in mind until tomorrow. Or maybe the weekend. BUT IT SHALL BE DONE!

HYPE

HYPE

I HAVE RETURNED!

"Can't sleep again, huh?" Reinald idly commented, as Yared strolled past the knight-turned-sentry.

"I don't need to," Yared replied flatly, as he set the bag on his shoulder down.

"We've got another long day tomorrow," the knight reminded the bowman.

"Do you ever shut up?" Yared snapped, knife in hand. Reinald shot him a pained look. As a knight, he'd be more than able to take anything that Yared could dish out with that blade, but they weren't supposed to be fighting each other! "Relax, will ya?" Yared continued, as he produced several sticks from his bag. Reinald let out the breath that he'd held.

"Our bows don't magically replenish their arrows," Yared droned, his knife whittling away at the rough bark on the stick. "So if I can get some good arrowheads whenever we hit a town, I can make my own arrows. It saves money."

Reinald watched Yared's work in silence. He could polish his armor in his downtime, or maybe get some lance practice in, but what if his lance broke during battle, and he couldn't get another one from the battle itself? When Yared stood up, Reinald rose with him, a rock in hand.

"The hell do you think you're doing?" Yared demanded, bow set to fire and his eyes fixated down the shaft of his new arrow. Reinald chucked the rock into the bushes, and allowed himself a small smile when Yared tensed at the rustling it created. A squirrel emerged from the bushes, and as Yared relaxed, Reinald pulled him close.

"Now turn around and fire into the bushes behind you," the knight whispered.

"That was a squirrel!" Yared yelled. Reinald winced.

"That was a distraction," Reinald hissed. "Now stop fucking with my hearing and do it." Yared sighed, and drew his bow. At the last moment, he turned on his heel and released his arrow. The cursing that his arrow was greeted with was definitely NOT from a wild animal! Reinald got back on his feet, lance at ready.

"They're mad at me," Yared stated plainly, "and I doubt I'll get a second shot off."

"There's five of 'em," Reinald continued, oblivious to his companion's protests. "If they get too close, I'll skewer 'em for you."

"You're a real sweetheart, you know that?" came the sarcastic reply.

"Tell me that you love me by shooting just to the left of that tree," Reinald shot back. This time, a scream broke the silence. One of the enemies rushed at the duo. His advance was stopped short by the lance he'd impaled himself on.

"Your sharp, hard lance has found itself in another man, and as he cries out--"

"Aim your affections up in that tree, and try not to FIRE too early."

"Oh will you watch where you swing that thing? You nearly hit my ribs!"

"That man wanted a piece of you, and I don't like sharing."

"I can't do this properly when your weapon is next to my elbows."

"But he's still twitching on my lance--bah, I guess I should finish him instead of leaving him in that state."

"Huh, the last one just stood there as I shot him in the face. I suppose that's the end of that. . .oh, hi everyone." Several people stood near them, in various states of battle readiness.

"You're just in time to clean the mess," Reinald greeted them, as the sun's first rays lighted the sky. "The two of us. . .need a bath."

lesee how this goes

7, 77, 27, 78, 71, 47, 97, 71

Your class is Mountain Priest. Your growths are as follows:

HP - 5%

STR - 75%

MAG - 25%

SKL - 80%

SPD - 70%

LCK - 45%

DEF - 95%

RES - 70%

You are a male and your name is Uriah. You have the keenest sense of smell in the army. You are a young believer with a troubled childhood. You have decided to walk the path of clergy in order to learn how to put yourself at ease, and perhaps prevent yourself from making the same mistakes your siblings did. You are always praying and giving thanks, which is admirable, but many of your fellows think that you are trying a bit too hard to upkeep your image as a holy man.

Your personal skill is Thanksgiving and it causes any debuffs inflicted to your pair-up ally to be decreased by one point.

I'm Voidlord and I'm an RNGoholic.

64 3 23 41 69 37 18 24

Your class is Dark Falcon. Your growths are as follows:

HP - 65%

STR - 5%

MAG - 25%

SKL - 40%

SPD - 70%

LCK - 35%

DEF - 20%

RES - 25%

You are a female and your name is Georgina. You knit the best blankets in the army. You are the duchess of a small sovereign state located in the north. You, along with several important associates, have decided to take up arms due to the threat of war against your neighboring country. You and many other well-known royals in the neighboring country have close ties with each other. The child-son of the king, in particular, is very fond you, and thinks of you as a mother. He is saddened to see you fight, but even at his young age he understands that you must take action in order to protect the well-being of both his homeland and yours.

Your personal skill is Shadow's Gift and it allows you to cast Sorcerer-exclusive spells such as Nosferatu.

Let's go with this

69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69

Your class is dank Priest. Your growths are as follows:

HP - 70%

STR - 70%

MAG - 70%

SKL - 70%

SPD - 70%

LCK - 70%

DEF - 70%

RES - 70%

You are a male and your name is Gusztav. You have the toughest stomach in the army. You are a priest-in-training looking to abstain yourself from worldly desires. You are very self-deprecating, however, because you feel you cannot fully commit yourself to the ascetic lifestyle. Despite this, you still work very hard and hope that one day you can become a fully-fledged and reliable member of the clergy.

Your personal skill is Seven Sins and it causes a random effect to occur during battle to either you or any ally adjacent to you at the start of every turn until after the seventh one. The effects that occur will be either beneficial or detrimental. The height of the LCK stat determines the severity of the effects.

I HAVE RETURNED!

OTP

Honestly, I was kinda wanting to write more about all the characters that I made in this thread. I think there would be a lot of fun interactions between these characters.

57 02 45 23 98 67 34 76

You are a Dark Flier. Your growths are as follows:

HP - 55%

STR - 0%

MAG - 45%

SKL - 25%

SPD - 100%

LCK - 65%

DEF - 35%

RES - 75%

You are a male and your name is Anselm. Out of everyone in the army, you are the only one who is fluent in more than two languages. You are the trusted subordinate of a beloved duchess. You are a studious person who is fascinated by nature. Aside from your duties to the duchy, you are also an activist who is dedicated to the future restoration of the lands currently lost to disasters both natural and those caused by war.

Your personal skill is Whirlwind and it causes an enemy to be pushed one space to the left or right when this unit deals 30% or more damage to their HP.

Edited by Esme

Oh geez. . .writing about everyone would probably keep me busy until Fates came to the US! But. . .writing about other people's characters is a bit rude, so I won't do it unless they give me permission! :P:

I'm glad you liked it~!