Supports you would've liked to see

Linfan

Are you okay with the additional romantic and platonic supports each character gets on the 3rd route? Or are there supports you would've liked to see as well/instead? Maybe due to certain classes a character could get, stat and/or hair colour inheritance for the children or just because it would be cute/interesting/funny?

Personally I would've liked to see more supports for the royal siblings like Hinoka/Zero (mostly because Eponine would look great with her hair), Takumi/Luna, Xander/Kagerou, Leo/Oboro or Ryoma/Charlotte.

I'm also slightly disappointed that Zero/Orochi isn't a thing.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I speak for many people but I would have loved to see Ryouma x Crimson supports.Do you know how awesome Shinonome would have been too!?

Also yeah I would have loved to see some Zero x Orochi action rather then Zero x Setsuna.

Would have liked to have seen the Kamuisexuals get other supports. Sucks that they are so limited because it makes the a hell of a lot less flexible and it would have been interesting to learn more about them because there is plenty of untapped potential with them.

Joker/Flora.

That is also one I would have loved to see.

Also:

Camilla/Azura(Why did Camilla have to have two female subordinates!?If she did not I would say we would have gotten this)

Soleil/Syalla(I mean, this could have been perfect but nope.Had to give the Nohr/Hoshido support to Mitama)

Yuugiri/Orochi(I mean they are both subordinates of Mikoto so it should have existed)

Joker/Flora.

This, and while on the subject of romance, it's odd that Crimson and Ryouma can't support each other, considering they hang out in every route.

Anywho, I do love the occasional completely unrelated support; the children of Awakening not being able to support the first generation they weren't related to made some sort of sense since they all knew each other beforehand, but here? There's no excuse here. I would've enjoyed some random intergenerational supports.

Of course, I'm also in favor of reducing the amounts of supports in an attempt to improve the quality of the writing, so maybe I'm just being hypocritical and unreasonable.

I'm parroting a few people here, but it needs to be said again, because it just makes sense. Zero/Orochi and Crimson/Ryouma are big ones. I also wanted to see Aqua/Camilla, and was shocked they didn't get a support when all of the other siblings got a chance to talk to her. I'm not sure if it was just a random oversight, but I was pretty upset that they just never get a chance to talk. I'll probably fix it myself somewhere down the line... -sigh- Also, Yuugiri/Orochi, because learning more about Mikoto would have made me super happy. She needs more backstory, and Orochi seemed to love her, and that made me super happy, too.

Joker/Flora.

This. This with utter impunity. As well as Flora and everybody else from Nohr. Well, mostly Gunter, Leon, Xander, Elise and Camilla, but still. Flora needed more love in every single damn way, and I'm extremely upset she didn't get any.

Saizou x Elise

Also, I agree with Thane. I actually would prefer super-strong memorable supports over everyone must support everyone and also have the ability to fall in love lolaz approach that Awakening and Fates seem to have taken.

Lastly, I kinda wish there were already married couples (like in FE7 & 4) just because their convos are typically so adorable. Everyone being single and ready to mingle is a little weird. >.>

Edited by Kakeyo

I really wish Flora and Crimson were not Kamuisexuals.They would have both made great mothers for their kids in both a personality sense and stat sense.

Leo x Oboro!!!

Even if Takumi x Oboro is like my new OTP... I think Oboro could be a good (maybe Perfect) mother for Foleo! Like she could bond with Foleo very easy, talking about clothes and that stuffs... Oh well D:

Joker/Flora.

This^

Also Luna, Lazward, and Odin + Matoi, Grey, and Shara.

Parent and child or just a normal support, I don't care! just let them talk to each other! (Yes, I know Luna+Matoi mother/child support already exists, I just want MORE)

Edit: Also Joker+Zero. Just imagine the supports of them both being total assholes to each other in the B and C supports. It would have been hilarious to watch!

Edited by squkyshoes

This, and while on the subject of romance, it's odd that Crimson and Ryouma can't support each other, considering they hang out in every route.

Anywho, I do love the occasional completely unrelated support; the children of Awakening not being able to support the first generation they weren't related to made some sort of sense since they all knew each other beforehand, but here? There's no excuse here. I would've enjoyed some random intergenerational supports.

Of course, I'm also in favor of reducing the amounts of supports in an attempt to improve the quality of the writing, so maybe I'm just being hypocritical and unreasonable.

I agree with this to be honest. There is no guarantee that the writing wont be crap but at the very least it wont come down to scrapping the barrel for support conversations.

Also I'm in favor of a Flora/Joker support.

Edited by Iron Griffin

I think it's possible to be in the "could do with less supports" camp while also thinking there's supports that would've been great if they were there. Cut the unnecessary ones and add the ones that either make sense to exist just based on story alone or make for better dynamic. It was the same way in FEA, tbh. Why Basilio had no support with Lon'qu, Olivia, and Gregor , I have no idea.

I think I speak for many people but I would have loved to see Ryouma x Crimson supports.Do you know how awesome Shinonome would have been too!?

Definitely speaking for me here. Aside from all the story dialogue-based stuff, Crimson's mods would've been a lovely addition to Shino.

speaking of which I made an edit for Shino to have her hair too, actually looks p good on him, imo.

I'm almost tempted to get Rey to hack it in for me for a playthrough tbh

I really wish Flora and Crimson were not Kamuisexuals.They would have both made great mothers for their kids in both a personality sense and stat sense.

Not to mention it'd solve the Mamui = less kids problem. It'd be a win-win solution.

Edited by Thor Odinson

I think it's possible to be in the "could do with less supports" camp while also thinking there's supports that would've been great if they were there. Cut the unnecessary ones and add the ones that either make sense to exist just based on story alone or make for better dynamic. It was the same way in FEA, tbh. Why Basilio had no support with Lon'qu, Olivia, and Gregor , I have no idea.

Definitely speaking for me here. Aside from all the story dialogue-based stuff, Crimson's mods would've been a lovely addition to Shino.

speaking of which I made an edit for Shino to have her hair too, actually looks p good on him, imo.

I'm almost tempted to get Rey to hack it in for me for a playthrough tbh

Not to mention it'd solve the Mamui = less kids problem. It'd be a win-win solution.

IKR!I would have still married Flora but it would have been cool so us males could marry our chosen waifus(Like Rinkah, Hana and well Azura)

Edited by Azz01

Besides pretty much every other one here I would like Yuugiri/Yukimura and Camilla/Rinkah.
Also Camilla/Gunther for reasons and Ryoma/Nishiki because it would be funny.

Flora needs more supports in general she's a great character.

Lastly children should be able to support at least one adult that isn't their one of their parents.

Edited by Yari

Flora should've been a character who's recruited normally and could've paired with the 1st gen guys. She could've been a foil to Saizou, the route-locked older twin whom you have to fight on the opposite route, since her sister and Saizou's brother always follow Kamui.

I would've liked to see the royal siblings be able to support at least one non-royal, opposite gender or not, on the opposite faction in the third route. I also wish there were at least one more same-gender opposite faction support instead of each guy and girl having only one. More so, I wish there were more platonic supports in general and less romantic ones. Marriage isn't even part of the plot in this game, so they could've given every character 4 same-route romantic supports, 2 opposite-route romantic supports, and Kamui. And added in at least one more platonic same-sex support.

they could've given every character 4 same-route romantic supports, 2 opposite-route romantic supports, and Kamui. And added in at least one more platonic same-sex support.

I will never, in a million years, understand why some people think this way.

I will never, in a million years, understand why some people think this way.

Good for you. But some people do think this way. Your point being?

Edited by Sunwoo