Hi Everyone!

Hi everyone, I'm aquaticeprince-s!

I'm a frequent visitor to serenesforest and decided to join today to see what it has to offer for members. Like everyone else, I'm a big fan of Fire Emblem! My favorite titles from Fire Emblem are Sacred Stones, Blazing Sword, and I'm sure Fates will be added to the list too! Besides Fire Emblem, I really like the Tales of series games, Legend of Zelda series, and a bit of Resident Evil but mainly RE 4 since it was my first of the series!

I also like drawing (I drew my icon!), swimming, reading and playing games!

Thanks for stopping by to read!

Welcome to the forest, Aqua. The forums do have a Creative sub-board, where, if you want, you can share your drawings with the rest of the forest dwellers. Other than that, enjoy your stay

Welcome to the forums Aqua!

I agree with DodgeDusk, if you have art you're comfortable with sharing, we'd all love to see it. And if you don't mind, what's your favorite Zelda game?

Welcome to the forums Aqua!

I agree with DodgeDusk, if you have art you're comfortable with sharing, we'd all love to see it. And if you don't mind, what's your favorite Zelda game?

Thank you, and my favorite game of the Legend of Zelda series would have to be Wind Waker! Do you have a favorite game from the series too?

Oh and yes,I was able to make a post at the Creative sub-board! I'm really liking the forest dwellers here!

SWIMMING

SWIMMING IS MY LIFE

WELCOME TO THE FOREST

WHAT'S YOUR 100 FR TIME???

ALSO NICE ICON!!!

Thank you!

You sound very passionate about swimming! Hmm 100 fr time? Although I enjoy swimming, I haven't tried for my actual time in that. Though I'm planning on swimming more next month so hopefully I'll get the opportunity to find out my 100 fr time and let you know! Thank you for taking an interest!

Thank you, and my favorite game of the Legend of Zelda series would have to be Wind Waker! Do you have a favorite game from the series too?

Oh and yes,I was able to make a post at the Creative sub-board! I'm really liking the forest dwellers here!

Yes I do have a favorite Zelda game actually. It just so happens to ALSO be Wind Waker!

Yes I do have a favorite Zelda game actually. It just so happens to ALSO be Wind Waker!

That's so awesome! I've actually never met someone else who also has WW as their favorite so this really cool!!

I've yet to play it again on the Wii U, but from what I've seen it's beautiful!

Oh yes, it is gorgeous. However, if you liked the Tingle Tuner at all, you probably know it's no longer in the game, which is really disappointing.

Oh yes, it is gorgeous. However, if you liked the Tingle Tuner at all, you probably know it's no longer in the game, which is really disappointing.

Oh no really? Ah well. At least the graphics do look amazing. I'll have to try it out soon. I've played a little of Skyward Sword too though I'm not sure as of yet whether I'd add that to my favorites. Have you played that one by any chance?

I haven't entered the first dungeon since there was a lot to do in my opinion. Like catching the flag in my opinion, and having Link run around doing errands, etc. For me, I was okay with it at first since that's how it usually goes, but then it felt like it took forever to reach the next major steps to get the story going. I'm not sure if that's what you're referring to as it drags on. But for me, it surely felt like forever to do what needed to be done to finally start going after Zelda. But nonetheless, it's amazing so far and I really like it besides those things I mentioned.