Outside of the Royals, Aqua, and Kamui, who do you think are the most popular units?

UnknownUber

All of the main characters are guaranteed to be popular, so I think that's why the royals were given their own fanservice dlc to make room for the other units. In terms of First Gen: Joker, Felicia, Orochi, Charlotte, Kaze, Luna, Odin, Lazward, and Cyrus are the ones I see that get the most attention and I see them often on Castle teams.

Second Gen: Midoriko, Kanna, Ophelia, Matoi, Grey, Kisaragi, Foleo, and Sophie are the more common children I see on a lot of Castle teams. Midoriko being the one I see the most out of all of them. Not really sure why she's used that much.

Edited by UnknownUber

Pretty much the ones you said. I'd add Zero to that list and maybe Flannel and Nishiki.

I commend IS for stepping their game up in terms of character for the Beast Units in this game.

Yarne and Panne had so little of it in Awakening.

Midoriko is probaly common because of her ability, it's pretty good.

Uh, though question. Joker, Felicia and Suzukaze ? Nohr's character definitely are popular.

I'm not of it's because of Nohr, Luna, Lawzard and Odin are popular because of Awakening, and the rest are shared characters, despite being from Nohr.

Edited by Water Mage

Pretty much the ones you said. I see Mozume and Velour somewhat frequently too.

One reason why Midoriko is popular is because she's a good money maker. The money maker ones usually have Luck +4, Easy Life, Smithy Skill, and 2 more of the players choice(the common ones are Hoshido, Rally Luck and Aptitude). Beat the other player in a my castle battle and recruit them. Then you take them with you to skirmishes(level doesn't matter), and just move around many times to keep getting gold coins. Recruit like 6 of them and you can get a team of girl scouts that find money on the ground at 60-70% chance. In one map, you can get around 10k G(not including gold from selling weapons) and it takes <5 mins. This will probably not be as common once the gold making DLC comes out. Or maybe they just like her lol.

Edited by Aidil

I have my own opinions on the matter such as Felicia, Flannel etc probably being popular. But going off some things I noticed from my castle spamming for renown.

Foleo: Hes REALLY popular. I honestly had no idea how he would be recieved but i see him on a majority of teams.

Silas: See him alot too even though i've never used him

Sophie: Shes pretty popular

Midoriko: Shes popular but mostly because shes the best money making character in the game. I imagine once the Golden gaffe DLC releases she'll be less popular.

Matoi: I see her and Grey alot, Syalla is the less used of the lookalikes from what i've seen.

I have my own opinions on the matter such as Felicia, Flannel etc probably being popular. But going off some things I noticed from my castle spamming for renown.

Foleo: Hes REALLY popular. I honestly had no idea how he would be recieved but i see him on a majority of teams.

Silas: See him alot too even though i've never used him

Sophie: Shes pretty popular

Midoriko: Shes popular but mostly because shes the best money making character in the game. I imagine once the Golden gaffe DLC releases she'll be less popular.

Matoi: I see her and Grey alot, Syalla is the less used of the lookalikes from what i've seen.

Foleo does have very high magic, and it's Leon's who is very popular himself.

All of the main characters are guaranteed to be popular, so I think that's why the royals were given their own fanservice dlc to make room for the other units. In terms of First Gen: Joker, Felicia, Orochi, Charlotte, Kaze, Luna, Odin, Lazward, and Cyrus are the ones I see that get the most attention and I see them often on Castle teams.

Second Gen: Midoriko, Kanna, Ophelia, Matoi, Grey, Kisaragi, Foleo, and Sophie are the more common children I see on a lot of Castle teams. Midoriko being the one I see the most out of all of them. Not really sure why she's used that much.

For once, my taste in units outside of the main characters line up rather nicely with the tastes of the Japanese.

Edited by Folt

From what I've seen, the aforementioned Flannel, Nishiki and Velour are also very popular. Mozume also has a dedicated fanbase due to her personality and potential as a unit.

Edited by Medeus

From what I've seen, the aforementioned Flannel, Nishiki and Velour are also very popular. Mozume also has a dedicated fanbase due to her personality and potential as a unit.

She and Slias are loved due both being pretty nice people and good units.

I commend IS for stepping their game up in terms of character for the Beast Units in this game.

Yarne and Panne had so little of it in Awakening.

I agree. I can't say anything about their personalities, but I love their designs. I've heard Flannel is a really good unit, too. (haven't heard really anything about Nishiki)

I agree. I can't say anything about their personalities, but I love their designs. I've heard Flannel is a really good unit, too. (haven't heard really anything about Nishiki)

Flannel is a pretty good unit he saved me in chapter 13 of Nohr.