Can someone PLEASE give me some Nohr chapter summaries please?

Ghostlander

I've started Nohr and watching the subtitled videos is KILLING me as it takes so much of my time.

While Hoshido gets a full chapter by chapter summary of the story events, Nohr has shit anywhere I search.

I'm hoping someone can lend me a hand here and give me some chapter story details for chapters past 7.

I'm begging.....anyone?

Errr. If the chapter summaries you can see just before starting each chapter is enough, I can do that. I'm not about to replay Nohr yet, though, so there'll be... stuff within the chapter itself that I can't remember.

Errr. If the chapter summaries you can see just before starting each chapter is enough, I can do that. I'm not about to replay Nohr yet, though, so there'll be... stuff within the chapter itself that I can't remember.

I would super appreciate it. Starting at chapter 10 if you could. And if theres any little extras u remember from the chapter.

Anyway, thanks ahead of time for trying to help me out!

I realise you asked to start at chapter 10, but for my own sake as well I'd wanted to go all the way through, as a refresher for myself. Also, the chapter summaries are bare, way too bare to have any idea of what's going on. So I'm normal phoenix auto-ing it. Here's chapter 6+ to 12.

Please do note that I'm rushing through, so I may be a little off at some points, and I don't bother phrasing anything nicely. The main points should be there though, and fairly accurate. Side note: auto battle is just terrible. They don't even know how to go up stairs, and I don't think Aqua is singing at all.

[spoiler=Summaries of directly after the choice, to chapter 12]

Chapter 6, after choosing Nohr:

Kamui asks Ryouma to withdraw his troops. Ryouma freaks out. Smug Marx. Ryouma says that Garon doesn’t really care about Kamui because exploding sword. Kamui wants to go back and ask Garon about it. Big bros fight. Kamui tries to convince them not to. Everyone fights anyway.

After battle:

Kamui’s sad about having to betray Hoshido. Aqua appears, says she won’t stop him, but goodbye for now.

Chapter 7: Inaudible revelation

Summary: Kamui chose the path of walking with the siblings he’d been brought up with since a young age. However, he had spent time at Hoshido, which brings about new challenges.

Marx announces Kamui came back. Garon’s not happy because he thinks Mikoto’s filled his head with rubbish while he was there. Macbeth suggests Kamui intends to assassinate Garon. Marx says no, because Kamui got rid of the Hoshidian troops all by himself (a lie to make Garon less wary). Kamui asks about the exploding sword and Garon tells him to shut his face, and orders Marx to kill Kamui. Kamui says he’ll leave instead, and Garon decides to ask “that person”, Hydra, for advice. He’ll accept Kamui back on one condition; quash the rebellion in the Ice Tribe alone. When everyone leaves, Garon laughs about how he’ll make Kamui suffer. Insert evil laughter. Marx overhears.

Kamui has to pass through a dark forest to reach the Ice Tribe. Enter faceless. Enter more faceless. Enter servant.

During battle:

Enter Cyrus, followed by Elise, who ran ahead leaving her retainers behind. Enter retainers.

After battle:

We win, and proceed. Macbeth looms, and complains that it’s Marx’s fault for sending people to help. Still, he says that the team’ll die anyway.

Chapter 8: Maidens of the ice village

Summary: Kamui and the rest approach the ice village after getting through the forest. However, the winds are strong, Kamui gets lost and collapses in the snow…

It’s cold because ice village. The closer you get, the colder. Team gets separated, Kamui and Cyrus forge onwards together. So cold. Kamui collapses. Someone appears and asks who they are.

Kamui wakes up in bed. Clear, the village leader, saved them, but doesn’t know they’re from Nohr, who are their enemies. Kamui nearly says it, and is stopped by Cyrus. Clear apparently saved them because he saw Yato, which in village legends is held by the hero who would save the world. Flora appears and asks what they’re doing here. Elise and servant enters. Cat’s out of the bag. Clear feels betrayed, like they sneaked into the village. He tells Flora to get the villagers ready for battle.

During battle:

Clear tells the people to spread word to the villagers that they have to fight. To stop them, go to each house and talk.

Enter Odin and Zero, here to help on Leon’s orders.

After battle:

Clear asks why they fought without killing anyone. Kamui proposes they understand each other and stop the rebellion not by force. In return, Kamui will try to change the Nohr. Clear agrees, saying that perhaps Kamui really is the one who will save the world. Flora apologises for betrayal, Kamui’s like nope. Kamui leaves, promising that when he returns, Nohr will be different.

Chapter 9: A second test

Summary: Kamui returns to the castle, having fulfilled his promise of quashing the rebellion. Garon orders him to take over Nortordia (I have no idea how to spell it). On the way there, they approach the Hoshido-controlled Black Dragon Fortress.

Garon knows of Kamui’s success and decides to give him a harder mission. Macbeth says he requests an audience. Garon says he’ll accept Kamui back, but Macbeth says that Kamui didn’t do it alone. Garon’s angry but says that he can’t hurt his precious children, and gives Kamui his next task, to take over Nortordia before the Hoshidians.

Elise will be going with Kamui. Marx talks about a wiseman (literally rainbow wiseman) that can bestow huge power upon those who meet him.

Arrival at the Black Dragon Fortress, filled with Hoshidian troops.

During battle:

Nyx is loitering about, and Aqua is inside the fortress, wondering if she’d be taken by Nohr first, or killed. She’d been left there by Hoshidians. She thinks about Kamui.

After battle:

Aqua says she was brought here because the Hoshidians didn’t trust her, a Nohrian princess. Aqua joins the team, and Elise accepts her in easily as a big sister.

Chapter 10: Unwanted reunion

Summary: After passing through the Black Dragon Fortress, Aqua joining them, they head out to a port town. However, Hoshidian troops approach.

At port city Dia, Kamui and Cyrus talk about how Elise and Aqua are getting along like real siblings. Kamui wonders if they really ARE siblings. Servant returns, saying that Hoshidian troops are here and they cannot set sail. Kamui doesn’t want to meet his siblings and fight, but there’s no choice.

Enter angry, betrayed Takumi, with his retainers.

During battle:

Enter Luna and Belka who came on Camillia’s orders. Enter Camillia, whose job was taken over by the brothers.

After battle:

Kamui tells Takumi to leave. Takumi hurls insults, then his head starts to hurt. He refuses Kamui’s concern and says that Ryouma has gone to gain power from the wiseman, and he’ll become stronger so he won’t lose next time, and leaves. Now they can set sail.

Chapter 11: Rainbow Wiseman

Summary: After defending the port from the Hoshidians, the team sets sail and safely arrive at Nortordia. However, Hoshidian troops anticipated their move and had arrived there first.

Cyrus finds it strange how there aren’t any Hoshidian troops, although Garon said there would be, wondering if it’s a trap or they arrived at the wrong place. Kamui asks a passerby, who says that the Hoshidian army brought the wiseman up the mountain. Kamui wants to go up the mountain too, and is discouraged by the passerby because it’s dangerous and many die at the Seven Fold Tower. They decide to go anyway.

Climbing up is tiring. They arrive at the tower, which is probably full of Hoshidian troops.

Suzukaze informs Hinoka that the Nohrians are here. Hinoka declares that they’ll protect the wiseman.

After battle: Camillia tells Hinoka to withdraw or the troops they’d spared will be killed. Hinoka decides to withdraw, and learns that there wasn’t a single death, and leaves. Kamui says he doesn’t want to kill if he doesn’t have to, and joined Nohr to end the war. Suzukaze overhears and wishes to join, even if he’ll be branded a traitor. He says that by passing through that door, they will arrive at the wiseman.

Kamui asks for power, wiseman says power was gained just by the process of getting to him. Kamui accepts that bullcrap. Wiseman knows Kamui’s name and that he holds the Yato. He says Kamui must solve the mystery of the Fire Emblem in order to achieve peace, the Yato is the key to the Fire Emblem, and that Nohrian heroes are needed to unlock the Yato’s power. Yato upgrade. Wiseman tells Kamui to hurry on back to fulfil his duties. Enter Macbeth who says to kill the wiseman to prevent others from gaining power. King’s orders. Kamui refuses, but the wiseman says he’s lived long enough, and passes away by himself. Kamui laments that bullcrap.

Chapter 12: Dark plan

Summary: After suppressing Nortordia and gaining power from the wiseman, the team heads to Maclas (again no idea how to spell it) Palace for a break. However, they encountered the Hoshidian army and someone they didn’t expect.

Macbeth reports that Kamui has carried out his mission. Evil laughter from Garon surprises even Macbeth. Garon orders Macbeth to make Kamui’s life a living hell without killing him. Because Hydra wants his soul, flesh and blood. Garon wants to make Kamui fight and kill those that he doesn’t want to. Macbeth proposes a plan.

Switching to Kamui and co., Elise is tired… And collapses. She has an illness, and Aqua says it is likely a local disease from Nortordia. She’ll die without medicine, but the medicine only exists in Hoshido. Cyrus says new orders from Macbeth, to take a rest at Maclas Palace. He also says there’ll be medicine there, so off they go.

They arrive, and immediately meet with Ryouma, who refuses to say why he knows they would come. Kamui asks him to postpone the fight for Elise’s sake, and Ryouma proposes that he will if Kamui returns to Hoshido. Kamui refuses, Ryouma is upset, Kamui tries to explain why he’s with Nohr, but Ryouma refuses to listen. Enter Lazwald and Pieri on Marx’s orders. Kamui asks them not to kill the enemy.

After battle:

Ryouma is defeated and retreats. Elise is treated and is now safe. Aqua and Kamui wonder how the Hoshidians knew of their plans. Elise saw a dream of Gunther, who was lonely and concerned about Kamui. Kamui laments that Gunther already fell to his death.

Edited by teddybearyt

I do wonder where you folks find all these wonderful ...webpages.

On a slightly related note, seems like a bunch of horrific stuff also happens in Nohr route.

Hopefully things are actually fully (for a certain definition of fully anyway) explained once everything is translated.

1.01 Update:

Note that reading this is giving me some interesting information that I may have glossed over or simply not seen before for the Hoshido Route as well, hoho. Assuming it can be trusted, but I think it can.

1.02 Update:

Finished reading his entire review and posts, it was really kind of interesting, though it's obvious he was writing by memory and may have gotten a few things mixed up, but I didn't see any overly important objections.

Interestingly, he still gave the game a 8.25/10, even with a lot of "hard reality" comments like "the plot sucks" (not actual words), which is kind of interesting. hoho.

Edited by CocoaGalaxy

I realise you asked to start at chapter 10, but for my own sake as well I'd wanted to go all the way through, as a refresher for myself. Also, the chapter summaries are bare, way too bare to have any idea of what's going on. So I'm normal phoenix auto-ing it. Here's chapter 6+ to 12.

Please do note that I'm rushing through, so I may be a little off at some points, and I don't bother phrasing anything nicely. The main points should be there though, and fairly accurate. Side note: auto battle is just terrible. They don't even know how to go up stairs, and I don't think Aqua is singing at all.

[spoiler=Summaries of directly after the choice, to chapter 12]

Chapter 6, after choosing Nohr:

Kamui asks Ryouma to withdraw his troops. Ryouma freaks out. Smug Marx. Ryouma says that Garon doesn’t really care about Kamui because exploding sword. Kamui wants to go back and ask Garon about it. Big bros fight. Kamui tries to convince them not to. Everyone fights anyway.

After battle:

Kamui’s sad about having to betray Hoshido. Aqua appears, says she won’t stop him, but goodbye for now.

Chapter 7: Inaudible revelation

Summary: Kamui chose the path of walking with the siblings he’d been brought up with since a young age. However, he had spent time at Hoshido, which brings about new challenges.

Marx announces Kamui came back. Garon’s not happy because he thinks Mikoto’s filled his head with rubbish while he was there. Macbeth suggests Kamui intends to assassinate Garon. Marx says no, because Kamui got rid of the Hoshidian troops all by himself (a lie to make Garon less wary). Kamui asks about the exploding sword and Garon tells him to shut his face, and orders Marx to kill Kamui. Kamui says he’ll leave instead, and Garon decides to ask “that person”, Hydra, for advice. He’ll accept Kamui back on one condition; quash the rebellion in the Ice Tribe alone. When everyone leaves, Garon laughs about how he’ll make Kamui suffer. Insert evil laughter. Marx overhears.

Kamui has to pass through a dark forest to reach the Ice Tribe. Enter faceless. Enter more faceless. Enter servant.

During battle:

Enter Cyrus, followed by Elise, who ran ahead leaving her retainers behind. Enter retainers.

After battle:

We win, and proceed. Macbeth looms, and complains that it’s Marx’s fault for sending people to help. Still, he says that the team’ll die anyway.

Chapter 8: Maidens of the ice village

Summary: Kamui and the rest approach the ice village after getting through the forest. However, the winds are strong, Kamui gets lost and collapses in the snow…

It’s cold because ice village. The closer you get, the colder. Team gets separated, Kamui and Cyrus forge onwards together. So cold. Kamui collapses. Someone appears and asks who they are.

Kamui wakes up in bed. Clear, the village leader, saved them, but doesn’t know they’re from Nohr, who are their enemies. Kamui nearly says it, and is stopped by Cyrus. Clear apparently saved them because he saw Yato, which in village legends is held by the hero who would save the world. Flora appears and asks what they’re doing here. Elise and servant enters. Cat’s out of the bag. Clear feels betrayed, like they sneaked into the village. He tells Flora to get the villagers ready for battle.

During battle:

Clear tells the people to spread word to the villagers that they have to fight. To stop them, go to each house and talk.

Enter Odin and Zero, here to help on Leon’s orders.

After battle:

Clear asks why they fought without killing anyone. Kamui proposes they understand each other and stop the rebellion not by force. In return, Kamui will try to change the Nohr. Clear agrees, saying that perhaps Kamui really is the one who will save the world. Flora apologises for betrayal, Kamui’s like nope. Kamui leaves, promising that when he returns, Nohr will be different.

Chapter 9: A second test

Summary: Kamui returns to the castle, having fulfilled his promise of quashing the rebellion. Garon orders him to take over Nortordia (I have no idea how to spell it). On the way there, they approach the Hoshido-controlled Black Dragon Fortress.

Garon knows of Kamui’s success and decides to give him a harder mission. Macbeth says he requests an audience. Garon says he’ll accept Kamui back, but Macbeth says that Kamui didn’t do it alone. Garon’s angry but says that he can’t hurt his precious children, and gives Kamui his next task, to take over Nortordia before the Hoshidians.

Elise will be going with Kamui. Marx talks about a wiseman (literally rainbow wiseman) that can bestow huge power upon those who meet him.

Arrival at the Black Dragon Fortress, filled with Hoshidian troops.

During battle:

Nyx is loitering about, and Aqua is inside the fortress, wondering if she’d be taken by Nohr first, or killed. She’d been left there by Hoshidians. She thinks about Kamui.

After battle:

Aqua says she was brought here because the Hoshidians didn’t trust her, a Nohrian princess. Aqua joins the team, and Elise accepts her in easily as a big sister.

Chapter 10: Unwanted reunion

Summary: After passing through the Black Dragon Fortress, Aqua joining them, they head out to a port town. However, Hoshidian troops approach.

At port city Dia, Kamui and Cyrus talk about how Elise and Aqua are getting along like real siblings. Kamui wonders if they really ARE siblings. Servant returns, saying that Hoshidian troops are here and they cannot set sail. Kamui doesn’t want to meet his siblings and fight, but there’s no choice.

Enter angry, betrayed Takumi, with his retainers.

During battle:

Enter Luna and Belka who came on Camillia’s orders. Enter Camillia, whose job was taken over by the brothers.

After battle:

Kamui tells Takumi to leave. Takumi hurls insults, then his head starts to hurt. He refuses Kamui’s concern and says that Ryouma has gone to gain power from the wiseman, and he’ll become stronger so he won’t lose next time, and leaves. Now they can set sail.

Chapter 11: Rainbow Wiseman

Summary: After defending the port from the Hoshidians, the team sets sail and safely arrive at Nortordia. However, Hoshidian troops anticipated their move and had arrived there first.

Cyrus finds it strange how there aren’t any Hoshidian troops, although Garon said there would be, wondering if it’s a trap or they arrived at the wrong place. Kamui asks a passerby, who says that the Hoshidian army brought the wiseman up the mountain. Kamui wants to go up the mountain too, and is discouraged by the passerby because it’s dangerous and many die at the Seven Fold Tower. They decide to go anyway.

Climbing up is tiring. They arrive at the tower, which is probably full of Hoshidian troops.

Suzukaze informs Hinoka that the Nohrians are here. Hinoka declares that they’ll protect the wiseman.

After battle: Camillia tells Hinoka to withdraw or the troops they’d spared will be killed. Hinoka decides to withdraw, and learns that there wasn’t a single death, and leaves. Kamui says he doesn’t want to kill if he doesn’t have to, and joined Nohr to end the war. Suzukaze overhears and wishes to join, even if he’ll be branded a traitor. He says that by passing through that door, they will arrive at the wiseman.

Kamui asks for power, wiseman says power was gained just by the process of getting to him. Kamui accepts that bullcrap. Wiseman knows Kamui’s name and that he holds the Yato. He says Kamui must solve the mystery of the Fire Emblem in order to achieve peace, the Yato is the key to the Fire Emblem, and that Nohrian heroes are needed to unlock the Yato’s power. Yato upgrade. Wiseman tells Kamui to hurry on back to fulfil his duties. Enter Macbeth who says to kill the wiseman to prevent others from gaining power. King’s orders. Kamui refuses, but the wiseman says he’s lived long enough, and passes away by himself. Kamui laments that bullcrap.

Chapter 12: Dark plan

Summary: After suppressing Nortordia and gaining power from the wiseman, the team heads to Maclas (again no idea how to spell it) Palace for a break. However, they encountered the Hoshidian army and someone they didn’t expect.

Macbeth reports that Kamui has carried out his mission. Evil laughter from Garon surprises even Macbeth. Garon orders Macbeth to make Kamui’s life a living hell without killing him. Because Hydra wants his soul, flesh and blood. Garon wants to make Kamui fight and kill those that he doesn’t want to. Macbeth proposes a plan.

Switching to Kamui and co., Elise is tired… And collapses. She has an illness, and Aqua says it is likely a local disease from Nortordia. She’ll die without medicine, but the medicine only exists in Hoshido. Cyrus says new orders from Macbeth, to take a rest at Maclas Palace. He also says there’ll be medicine there, so off they go.

They arrive, and immediately meet with Ryouma, who refuses to say why he knows they would come. Kamui asks him to postpone the fight for Elise’s sake, and Ryouma proposes that he will if Kamui returns to Hoshido. Kamui refuses, Ryouma is upset, Kamui tries to explain why he’s with Nohr, but Ryouma refuses to listen. Enter Lazwald and Pieri on Marx’s orders. Kamui asks them not to kill the enemy.

After battle:

Ryouma is defeated and retreats. Elise is treated and is now safe. Aqua and Kamui wonder how the Hoshidians knew of their plans. Elise saw a dream of Gunther, who was lonely and concerned about Kamui. Kamui laments that Gunther already fell to his death.

This is really cool that you're doing this man. +100 for very informative

Can someone move this guy's summaries to the pinned chapter thread? It would be an utter waste not to.

Edited by Supercredit

Those summaries thankfully confirmed some things I knew and some I didn't.

No surprise Aqua tried to assassinate Garon by herself on Conquest/Nohr. She'd rather go back to Hoshido than stay in the country she hates and was forced to go to. I didn't imagine Takumi fell into the Chasm in both routes, so that explains why he was under Anankos influence. Man if he ever got out of IK he'd be wrecking everything since his influence would be felt in both nations and make countless targets that are easy to possess.

This site has a summary of all three routes. It's mixed with the reviewer's own thoughts though in various points. The chapters aren't specifically divided, but he generally goes chapter by chapter.

http://www.jrpgreview.com/blog/fire-emblem-if-pt1

I briefly read through this guy's stuff, and he's funny. Has the main points but less details though.

If TS would read through it and see if it's enough, please? If it is, then I won't bother translating anymore. If not, then I'll continue.

This site has a summary of all three routes. It's mixed with the reviewer's own thoughts though in various points. The chapters aren't specifically divided, but he generally goes chapter by chapter.

Oh my God, all of that was so funny. Reading that made my day! :)

Yes, I regretted not writing a Nohr story summary as I played it because it's been hard to get back into it since then. xD I wrote up Hoshido and Touma though... I am glad to see someone else is doing it however to save the trouble. Maybe I'll go back and try it again sometime but it is not high on my priority list at all...

It's just the plot that's bad.

Ignoring that, I thought Nohr had the best maps and gameplay of the three routes.

I mean, I try to ingore how bad their plan is...but it is literally at the core of everything that happens so it kind "mehs" it out. But hey. Everything else is fine so far lol

That was hilarious! It almost felt like he was channelling the Dark Id at times. So the feeling I'm getting is that the stories for Hoshido and the Invisible Kingdom are competent but bland standard JRPG plots with some with some deaths that don't really advance the plot and are just there, while Nohr's story had a lot of potential but was more being dark for the sake of being dark and mistooked nuanced with convoluted. Or to put it another way, Fates is the Dragon Age 2 (enjoyable gamelay and numerous enjoyable characters but with a controversial story) to Awakening's Dragon Age: Origins (an enjoyable overall experience but can be cliched at times).

No Dark for the sake of being Dark would have been something like going around killing everyone in sight and eating babies.

There's a clear difference between sparing everyone Hoshidan because they're poor innocent angels who can do no wrong and killing everyone.

The plan is ridiculous though.