• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Calling it now: Hydra's Blood will make units promote to Manakete.

Man would I love to have actual manaketes back (not the gimped deer-dragon) but I suspect it will just let everyone become a Dark Prince(ss).

By actual Manaketes, do you mean Shadow Dragon/Archanea style Manaketes, or Awakening Manaketes?

In form, similar to Archanea/GBA Fire Emblem manaketes. In function, something of a mix between Awakening and earlier dragonstone variants. I could see a reasonably strong range 1 dragonstone and some ranged variants that have similar drawbacks to other ranged weapons.

What I don't want is the magic based, speed/skill lowering, incapable of doubling dragonstone we got in Fates.

Ballistician looks just as cool as I thought it would. I remember some people complaining about it's poor movement, and class locked skills, but I feel like it will have some immense attack range that'll make up for that.

Man would I love to have actual manaketes back (not the gimped deer-dragon) but I suspect it will just let everyone become a Dark Prince(ss).

Actually, if the "First Dragon Blood must be female-exclusive class promotion item to balance Grandmaster" is correct, I'm thinking that we'll get something that will resemble the Lilith lookalike as seen in the Invisible History DLC, rather than Dark Prince(ess).

In form, similar to Archanea/GBA Fire Emblem manaketes. In function, something of a mix between Awakening and earlier dragonstone variants. I could see a reasonably strong range 1 dragonstone and some ranged variants that have similar drawbacks to other ranged weapons.

What I don't want is the magic based, speed/skill lowering, incapable of doubling dragonstone we got in Fates.

I really want multiple Dragonstones back, stuff like Magical Magestones, defensive IceStones(an Earthstone could do as well), Anti Dragon DivineStone, and the all around Firestone.

I'd like to see either 2 range, or the original system from mystery where Manaketes turned into a Dragon class.

Actually, if the "First Dragon Blood must be female-exclusive class promotion item to balance Grandmaster" is correct, I'm thinking that we'll get something that will resemble the Lilith lookalike as seen in the Invisible History DLC, rather than Dark Prince(ess).

This universe seems to have Half Dragons though, unlike the Archanea universe, Dragons became spirits.

Edited by Emperor Hardin

I found it really funny that Kamui suddenly got really ripped when he took on the vanguard class. Apart from that all the classes look really cool. :)

WTF?! What the hell is up with Dark Blood casting animation!?!? It is so bad!!! The critical animation is the same as a regular attack! Plus it's idle animation just ... stops!

WTF?! What the hell is up with Dark Blood casting animation!?!? It is so bad!!! The critical animation is the same as a regular attack! Plus it's idle animation just ... stops!

I've noticed that a lot of classes that don't start with tomes have a garbage animation. Shura and Basara don't have any flair when casting spells.

I've noticed that a lot of classes that don't start with tomes have a garbage animation. Shura and Basara don't have any flair when casting spells.

What the hell is wrong with the developers!? Why not just reuse the Dark Mage or Spellcaster animations!?

Welp, I'll just not have those classes use tomes.

What the hell is wrong with the developers!? Why not just reuse the Dark Mage or Spellcaster animations!?

Welp, I'll just not have those classes use tomes.

At least the Grandmaster and Witch have the style you'd expect from a magic user. Dat DLC tho...

I doubt the NOA localization team will change any of the animations, but please, I hope someone fixes the Dark Blood / White Blood idle animation. It just stops! Ugh, this game looks so unpolished. :(

This universe seems to have Half Dragons though, unlike the Archanea universe, Dragons became spirits.

I said it'd probably resemble the Lilith lookalike. It won't necessarily be exactly like her.

Well, there is a Dragon class in the game. I wanted to use breathes so much.

... Plus, it's less lame than those dragonstones that make you feel like a slug.

I doubt the NOA localization team will change any of the animations, but please, I hope someone fixes the Dark Blood / White Blood idle animation. It just stops! Ugh, this game looks so unpolished. :(

I agree with you for Dark Blood it's lame, but do you know what's funny ? It's actually useful with the Dragonic Curse skill !

Kamui sensei, teach me how to spin books in my hand...

What is this Lilith lookalike though ?...

Ignis?!

What the hell? It's locked to only Robin now!

Corrin

Having another amiibo only skill, Aether. Which only Ike can get. What the hell?!

23 min mark

A MALE PEG.

MALE. MALE. MALE. PEG. LIFE IS GOOD! There are MEN PEGS. MEN. FINALLY us fangirls can start drooling. XD

I thought that you could not get skills from other classes as well as some of them that Aqua has that is locked to only DLC characters that they cannot pass down. Well...thankfully you can do that otherwise sales for this game would take a dive! Were trying to keep this series alive after all!

Edited by Princess_Florina

Yep, from my understanding, it is the latter! You once you promote to a DLC class using a DLC seal, you will not need to use a DLC seal to go back to that class again!

That's so damn useful! Now I don't need to worry about using up an unnecessary amount of Dread Fighter Promote Items when getting Suzukaze his best skill set options. I already planned out that Kaze and my male Avatar will be going into Dread Fighter first - with at most Ryoma and Xander to follow in the Invisible Kingdom storyline. Kaze's the only one that'll have the class as his final. By the way - speaking of Dread Fighter, with how they just vanish and stuff, does anyone else see it like a third tier Ninja of sorts.

Like if someone were to put it into writing, you can't exactly have downloadable content in a story - but if you guys had the option to - would you set Dread Fighter to be like a promote to Elite Ninja?

To be fair about the males and females DLC classes, even if it seems unbalanced skillwise Great Lord has the best set of them, particularly that Awakening skill.

I hope the Class of Roy has another unique godlike skill.

Ignis?!
What the hell? It's locked to only Robin now!
Corrin
Having another amiibo only skill, Aether. Which only Ike can get. What the hell?!
23 min mark
A MALE PEG.
MALE. MALE. MALE. PEG. LIFE IS GOOD! There are MEN PEGS. MEN. FINALLY us fangirls can start drooling. XD
I thought that you could not get skills from other classes as well as some of them that Aqua has that is locked to only DLC characters that they cannot pass down. Well...thankfully you can do that otherwise sales for this game would take a dive! Were trying to keep this series alive after all!

Seeing that the newest DLC allows you to obtain Lodestar and Great Lord seals, it's safe to assume that Grandmaster and Vanguard will be too. After all, these were hacked in. As for Corrin having skill from the Witch class and Azura having skills from the Grandmaster class? RAM hacking again! Heck, there's a code that allows every unit to have all 159 skills (if I counted right) in the game!

Which DLC is the Vanguard class from?

No one knows yet. It can only be obtained through RAM hacking (for now).

To be fair about the males and females DLC classes, even if it seems unbalanced skillwise Great Lord has the best set of them, particularly that Awakening skill.

I hope the Class of Roy has another unique godlike skill.

Roy better have some awesome DLC unit and skills! Don't see anything in the hacked skillset (159 skills so far) that could relate to him, so it's likely that there will be actual skills that needs to be obtained through DLC.

Which DLC is the Vanguard class from?

It's from a DLC map yet to be released. In terms of the Amiibo Classes, the only ones accessible legitimately, are Lodestar, Great Lord, and Grandmaster. The rest of the classes showed, Dread Fighter and Dark Falcon are available, Ballistician and Witch are not. He hacked to get Vanguard, Ballistician, and Witch.

Seeing that the newest DLC allows you to obtain Lodestar and Great Lord seals, it's safe to assume that Grandmaster and Vanguard will be too. After all, these were hacked in. As for Corrin having skill from the Witch class and Azura having skills from the Grandmaster class? RAM hacking again! Heck, there's a code that allows every unit to have all 159 skills (if I counted right) in the game!

Well...as long as Ignis is usuable on other characters as well as forging Nosferatu...I won't mind. Makes Nosferatu more usable with this along with the debuff of not being able to double or crit with it makes it fair enough for unlimited usage.

Edited by Princess_Florina

Roy better have some awesome DLC unit and skills! Don't see anything in the hacked skillset (159 skills so far) that could relate to him, so it's likely that there will be actual skills that needs to be obtained through DLC.

Close Combat: +3 damage when attacking at 1 range (His Sword of Seals will likely give him a 2 range option)

T3h Ph1r3: When using a physical weapon, Skill% chance of adding damage equal to user's Str minus half the enemy's Res