Character Love Thread

Ngl after the mostly-unimpressive designs of FEA (even the decidedly uncontroversial designs are just, idk, kinda boring for the most part), first thing we're treated in the trailers was Marx's visually-striking design and it was such a nice change of pace.

Like, regardless if you like his design or not, I feel like it actually stands out as a design, which is nice.

But also I liked it. And his face.

Drawing his armor on the other hand, even in a super simplified form for like 5 panels for a dumb comic

can go suck one

Edited by Thor Odinson

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are quite a few characters I like, but most have been named already so i'll keep it at the one characters I don't see mentioned a lot.

Siegbert. From the looks of it he's a very nice, if somewhat ackward prince and from what i've seen he lacks a big gimmick that dominates his entire character. The only thing about him that I see mentioned is his hair, which I don't see any problems with.

I really love Lilith! ... if only she had a bigger impact :x (sadly cursed into the pits of being a non-playable character)

Don't lose hope yet. We still have the backstory DLC and SpotPass to give us either more information on her or giving her to us as a unit.

A criminally underappreciated character in Fates would definitely be Mozume. She's passes down some of the best mods, is a total qt has one of the best designs, and (despite its nerf) has the single best growths in the game, thanks to Aptitude. She requires significantly less babying than Donnel ever did, and can even be a great lategame unit thanks to some decent class options and being able to marry any non-Kamuisexual male in the game. She has some of the best supports in the game, to boot.

It's a shame that despite all this, being an entirely optional character makes her forgettable to almost everyone ;~;

Edited by L00dBoi

I planned on including her too. She's cute as a button and of the Est archtype, I can't not include her. Unlike Donnel who fell behind and I basically used to get babies.

Favorite shared: Joker, Felicia,and Cyrus!

Nohr: Marx, Camilla, Elise, Pieri, Lazward, and Zero

Hoshido: Ryouma, Kazahana, Oboro, and Yuugiri

Kids: Siegbert, Kanna, Foleo, Matoi, Shinonome, Soleil, Dia, and Kinu

All-Round: Camilla and Marx B)

Shared: Joker, Cyrus, Suzukaze, Mozume, Aqua
Nohr: all the royal siblings, Elfie, Zero, Odin/Laz/Luna trio, Flora
Hoshido: Lobster, Takumi, Sakura, Asama

Children: Kanna, Siegbert, Sophie, Shinonome, Ophelia, Foleo, Mitama, Midoriko

All-Round: Marx

Favorite Character (Shared): Kaze

Favorite Nohrians: Luna, Lazward and Odin (Bias I know).

Favorite Hoshidans: Ryoma, Takumi and Rinkah.

Favorite Kids: Matoi (Cordelia es ma wifu) and Soleil

Favorite All-Round: Ryoma

I bet my opinions will change once I get to actually play the game, but this is what they are right now.

Favorite Shared: Suzukaze, Jakob, Mozume

Favorite Nohr: Xander, Leo, Elise, Charlotte

Favorite Hoshido: Ryoma, Sakura

Favorite Kids: Foleo, Shara, Velour, Kinu

Favorite Overall: Xander, Charlotte, Shara

...for right now, anyway.

...because I don't exactly have the game, yet.

My opinion will... probably... change once I actually play the game(s), however.

Favorite shared characters? Felicia, Corrin, and Mozume.

Favorite Nohrians? Elise, Flora, Pieri, Leo, and Arthur (as a character; it's a crying shame that he's a liability as a unit...)

Favorite Hoshidians? Sakura, natch. Also, Setsuna, and maybe Hana.

Favorite children? Haven't really thought about it. Will need to play the game to see.

Favorite overall? Dunno... yet.