carefreejules joodles (update: Three Houses in Smash)

carefreejules

Hello everyone~!

I'm still fairly new to this forum but I've been drawing for a good chunk of my life so I thought it would be fun to share some of my Fire Emblem art! A lot of the ones I'm going to post are mostly recent since my Awakening fan art from 2013 is a bit...of an eye sore to look at and I've improved a lot since then!

My tumblr is carefreejules and my DA is jinglebell-whistle if you want to check out more of my art (o´ω`o)! Hope you guys enjoy!

Also sorry if some of them are obnoxiously huge (つд`)

Fire Emblem If/Fates Pixels

Anyone can use my pixels for their signatures as long as you credit me along the lines of: Pixels are made by carefreejules.

__tactician___by_jinglebell_whistle-d92o

_palette__2__by_jinglebell_whistle-d92j0

_palette__5__by_jinglebell_whistle-d92f2

__doodle___lazward___by_jinglebell_whist

__doodle___luna___by_jinglebell_whistle-

leon_by_jinglebell_whistle-d8zommt.png

tumblr_nrt1df3Diq1rzdrddo1_500.png

tumblr_nrutpehR2F1rzdrddo1_1280.png

tumblr_nre9ktFbjO1rzdrddo1_500.png

tumblr_nr4s8wkUGI1rzdrddo1_500.png

tumblr_nr335y97kG1rzdrddo1_500.png

Edited by carefreejules
New update

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, thank you for showing your art here!

I love the way you color, especially how the colors were used in the Sakura picture!

Thank you very much!

I've been drawing with colour palettes as of late and the Sakura palette drawing I did is my personal favourite so I'm glad you like it too! :>

I made pixels for all the siblings! Their heights aren't the same because I wanted to keep the canvas size consistent so I can include more details.

Feel free to use them, as long as you credit me somewhere where you're going to use it!

Nohr:

tumblr_inline_nsbqg5yVPZ1rs86ql_500.giftumblr_inline_nsbt7bAgmz1rs86ql_500.giftumblr_inline_nsbtk1Y5mb1rs86ql_500.giftumblr_inline_nsbqh9lpQZ1rs86ql_500.gif

tumblr_inline_nsbt6ozWaS1rs86ql_500.giftumblr_inline_nsbt7kRGmu1rs86ql_500.giftumblr_inline_nsbtkhkNB21rs86ql_500.giftumblr_inline_nsbqhgNBjj1rs86ql_500.gif

Hoshido:

tumblr_inline_nsbt80LBnY1rs86ql_500.giftumblr_inline_nsbtkufrOX1rs86ql_500.giftumblr_inline_nsbqiugb5E1rs86ql_500.giftumblr_inline_nsbqj7ieVX1rs86ql_500.gif

tumblr_inline_nsbt89Y10f1rs86ql_500.giftumblr_inline_nsbtl9yujY1rs86ql_500.giftumblr_inline_nsbqj0mjka1rs86ql_500.giftumblr_inline_nsbqjcZmQ61rs86ql_500.gif

Edited by carefreejules

I'm taking pixel requests from tumblr and I got two votes for Flannel so here he is!

Feel free to my pixels as long as you give credit to me on anywhere you're going to use them!

tumblr_inline_nskyxrVOcr1rs86ql_500.giftumblr_inline_nskyyibTNv1rs86ql_500.gif

tumblr_inline_nskyy7a6XC1rs86ql_500.giftumblr_inline_nskyysJ0LS1rs86ql_500.gif

Edited by carefreejules

flannels cute, if he was a plushie id probably buy him.

if you make a piere sprite id probably us her and a lazaward in my sig, cause even though I know nothing about how they are in the game, I already ship it.

I wanted to draw myself in my favourite Fates class which is Bowman! ヽ(゜∇゜)ノ

tumblr_nsj9wvpdCZ1rzdrddo1_500.png

that is a very plain bow, and it niggles at em but otherwise that's a nice picture, your combination of colours and shading though simple is still very nice i like it. (if i was a fates class, id toats be a wyvren knight/ revenant knight)

in general i like your colours, and your drawings have some nice character in them, but at the same time id say your bodies seem a little stiff to me. it might just be my mind but i feel like they could be loosen up a bit but that might just be me. other then that though i like your art.

Edited by Aquamarinechu

flannels cute, if he was a plushie id probably buy him.

if you make a piere sprite id probably us her and a lazaward in my sig, cause even though I know nothing about how they are in the game, I already ship it.

that is a very plain bow, and it niggles at em but otherwise that's a nice picture, your combination of colours and shading though simple is still very nice i like it. (if i was a fates class, id toats be a wyvren knight/ revenant knight)

in general i like your colours, and your drawings have some nice character in them, but at the same time id say your bodies seem a little stiff to me. it might just be my mind but i feel like they could be loosen up a bit but that might just be me. other then that though i like your art.

Yay! Finally some critique :D Thank you for taking the time to critique my art and even make some suggestions!

Yup, that is indeed a plain bow haha! I was getting a bit tired as I was finishing lining the drawing that the bow was the last thing that needed to be lined so I kind of got lazy there...

I agree that my bodies are kind of stiff! I've been trying to explore with outlining my own poses, but a lot of the times they turn out not as dynamic as I pictured in my head so I should start looking at pose references because I've been too conservative with the poses and bodies.

Critique is more than welcomed so thank you again! :>

Edited by carefreejules

Oh my goodness your pixels are super duper cute and your coloring is honestly top notch! Can't think of much in the way of critique, since everyone's already said what I've seen, but I'm excited to see more from you!

How exactly would you want me to credit you if I were going to use the Ryouma pixel in my sig? (which of course i'm going to do because ryouma is my favorite)

Oh my goodness your pixels are super duper cute and your coloring is honestly top notch! Can't think of much in the way of critique, since everyone's already said what I've seen, but I'm excited to see more from you!

How exactly would you want me to credit you if I were going to use the Ryouma pixel in my sig? (which of course i'm going to do because ryouma is my favorite)

Ahhh! Thank you so much for your kind compliments ;u;!

You can put a link to either my forum profile or you can link to my tumblr (the link to it is in my signature) and just say "Ryouma pixel is made by -insert link here-".