carefreejules joodles (update: Three Houses in Smash)

carefreejules

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That Soleil though.So cute :3

Also, I don't mean to bombard you with requests, I am sure you have plenty more to be doing, but would you by any chance be able to make a Zero in your pixel style in your free time or whenever you feel like it?

That Soleil though.So cute :3

Also, I don't mean to bombard you with requests, I am sure you have plenty more to be doing, but would you by any chance be able to make a Zero in your pixel style in your free time or whenever you feel like it?

I'll add him on the list! I'm almost certain that I will make a pixel for all the characters!

I'll add him on the list! I'm almost certain that I will make a pixel for all the characters!

That'd be beautiful :3 I can only imagine my signature full of my favorite characters as pixels xD

Ooh, how will the children be handled? Hair-color wise, I mean. Will they get their "canon" hair colors?

Ooh, how will the children be handled? Hair-color wise, I mean. Will they get their "canon" hair colors?

I could easily do all possible hair colour variations! It's won't take as much time as it sounds (I just have to do a bit of research of who can support with who).

Similar to how I'm going to handle Kamui. I won't necessarily do all the possible different hair styles and combinations (omg that's a lot of work) but I'll stick with the default but make every hair colour available. I'll even make additional misc. pixels like hearts and stuff in case people want to showcase their OTPs and stuff :>

Edited by carefreejules

I could easily do all possible hair colour variations! It's won't take as much time as it sounds (I just have to do a bit of research of who can support with who).

Similar to how I'm going to handle Kamui. I won't necessarily do all the possible different hair styles and combinations (omg that's a lot of work) but I'll stick with the default but make every hair colour available. I'll even make additional misc. pixels like hearts and stuff in case people want to showcase their OTPs and stuff :>

Ah, that's nice! If it were me, I'd probably just bail on the whole idea after making two different hair colors for the same person XD. Still, there are some children that cannot get their "canon" hair color (unless Kamui can solve that problem)! Gurei, Mitama, etc.

Can't wait :D

Just an interesting thing I've been alerted about! So I made a Pixiv account and uploaded some of my Fire Emblem drawings there and the pixels actually made it to the Daily Pixiv Rankings for August 30, 2015 with the rank of 440 (out of 500)!

It was originally ranked 383 but it eventually went down to 440, which I'm not disappointed about because considering that there are so many talented artists on pixiv (heck I even tell myself sometimes of how I can't wait to be as good as some of them) , the fact that my art is even on the rankings is a pretty great accomplishment in my book.

tumblr_ntytdf7CFb1rzdrddo1_400.png

Beautiful :P: Zero looks really nice there! And is that his tongue sticking out? How adorable!

Considering how kinky this guy is I kind of wanted to show some playfulness with him but I didn't want to make it toooooooo suggestive because that's embarrassing to draw for me hahahaha

Thank you!

Zero sure is lovely! Nice one! :D

Your pixel art is also among the very best I've ever seen! Really!

It's a wonder if you're studying anything for making some sort of 2D videogame ... oh well, you have some proper style for drawing and pixelization. Keep it up anyways if you really enjoy it! ;)

Which is your favorite character, just wondering?

Edited by Edrall

Zero would totally be the kind of guy to jokingly stick his tongue out at someone when they told him to pose for a picture omg

I have to say, the way you colored his little cape-y thing looks really good on him, so props to you!!

It's a wonder if you're studying anything for making some sort of 2D videogame ... oh well, you have some proper style for drawing and pixelization. Keep it up anyways if you really enjoy it! ;)

Which is your favorite character, just wondering?

Hahaha I've actually always wanted to do pixel art for a fan game or something like that but maybe one day :>

My all round fave Fire Emblem character is Inigo (because I'm trash) but if I were to pick one from Fates that isn't Inigo/Lazward, it would probably be Takumi :>

Hahaha I've actually always wanted to do pixel art for a fan game or something like that but maybe one day :>

My all round fave Fire Emblem character is Inigo (because I'm trash) but if I were to pick one from Fates that isn't Inigo/Lazward, it would probably be Takumi :>

BLAME Y ... I mean, BLAME TAKUMI!

With all seriousness and respect, you're no trash, and Inigo is just another ladies' man ... I wonder why exactly you pick him anyway, cause he's too funny at times? lol Takumi ... is Takumi I guess.

The damn bastard pushed Emmerym! This is why we can't have nice things!

GRRRRRRRR!

Edited by Erdall

BLAME Y ... I mean, BLAME TAKUMI!

With all seriousness and respect, you're no trash, and Inigo is just another ladies' man ... I wonder why exactly you pick him anyway, cause he's too funny at times? lol Takumi ... is Takumi I guess.

The damn bastard pushed Emmerym!

I tend to be attracted to characters that are flirts for some reason! I tend to steer more towards Japanese Inigo but because even though he is a ladies man, he can be very genuine about his feelings and I really like that contrast a lot because most people look at flirts as people who don't take anyone's feelings very seriously. Like, in his supports, yeah he flirts with every girl but if you choose to read further into the supports with them, he starts to care about them (at least that's how I interpret his supports).

For both Takumi and Inigo, they both have passions for something, but both of them have their own insecurities about them which I greatly relate to since I used to be and sometimes feel that way even now. Takumi thinks very highly of his archery skills and wants to gain recognition for it while Inigo is a bit opposite in that he doesn't really believe that he's good especially if someone accidentally catches him while he's dancing.