carefreejules joodles (update: Three Houses in Smash)

carefreejules

That was fantastically well done!

So ... you're an archer then? x'D

I see you like kinda of straightforward frank persons about their feelings and, perhaps, that they can also be kinda naturally shy and feeling at times insecure about whatever they try to do. As far as I understand, Takumi is someone who struggles too much with himself for his strong desire to prove usefulness to the Hoshido's army and also loves a lot his kingdom and mournes quite sometimes the losses of those who loved once before (mother this, mother that, not gonna ragequit until all nohrians die under my boot! RAWRGH!)

Inigo (Lazward) at least he's more like an average person. Very shy from the beggining, then once advised by his dear mother, BANG!, a new Sain has borned among the troops!

Whatever does this boy at least, don't-ever-touch-my-azura ¬¬

And profoundly talking about Takumi ... at times he REALLY has a very plain personality during Nohr story. I mean he's like 90% time "KILL KILL KILL, nohrian rats! KILL!!!" ... Meh.

But I know the 'real' reasons why he becomes even more agressive than a purist mad troll in the internet, lolz

I personally like more Inigo anyway. He's a perv good boy with some decency as well. Takumi is simple as it takes, that's why he's so easy to blame for everything, lol

He answers by barking with his mouth at almost anything discomforts him, x'D

Edited by Erdall

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So ... you're an archer then? x'D

I believe that is the Outlaw outfit, not the Archer!

Nice work putting yourself in the game! I myself would want to be a Dark Mage (or Dark Falcon) but I'm not too fond of the revealing outfits.

I believe that is the Outlaw outfit, not the Archer!

Nice work putting yourself in the game! I myself would want to be a Dark Mage (or Dark Falcon) but I'm not too fond of the revealing outfits.

I really like classes that uses bow and arrows (they've been my favourite weapon since I got into MMORPGs for the first time)

You could always be a Dark Knight!

That Zero is amazing.(Bias aside of coarse since I tend to like every image of Zero)I like how you made him stick out his tongue.I really dislike how so many people overuse his kinky side since he has more then one character trait other then being sadistic and kinky/perverted.Again really good.

omg Elise! I love her outfit, and her hair is so stunning! I wish that could actually happen in-game, but that's far off XD. The black bottom-half of the dress looks a bit poofy for her, imho. But still, it's a very nice drawing :)

omg Elise! I love her outfit, and her hair is so stunning! I wish that could actually happen in-game, but that's far off XD. The black bottom-half of the dress looks a bit poofy for her, imho. But still, it's a very nice drawing :)

I wanted to give Elise a more poofy dress out of the three of them because I think she would be a big fan of dresses that are poofy, frilly and full of bows considering how bubbly and optimistic she is :>

Is it just me or do Hinoka's shoulders seem mismatched? Aside from that, it's great.

Thanks! The drawing was done a bit rushed since I was focusing more on getting the dress designs across so I'm aware of the anatomical inaccuracies but thank you for pointing them out! :>

So, Thor made this really nice design of Ryouma in a suit so I felt like chugging out a quick drawing of it B)

tumblr_nulel6UXP21rzdrddo1_540.png

I'm not that great at drawing older characters so I need to get more practice on drawing more pronounced jawlines whoop whoop!

Edited by carefreejules

Not exactly art related nor is it Fire Emblem related, but I thought it would be nice to twist things up and post some in-game screenshots of a fan game I'm making in RPG Maker VX Ace.

tumblr_nuu8taNJZ11tkv1cjo1_400.pngtumblr_nuu8taNJZ11tkv1cjo2_400.png

tumblr_nuu8taNJZ11tkv1cjo3_400.pngtumblr_nuu8taNJZ11tkv1cjo4_400.png

It's a Hatoful Boyfriend fan game if you really want to know hahahahahaha

they look nice. do they already have animations on them?

You mean the game screenshots? If by animations you mean effects than yes. The lighting for the fires have a slight flicker to them; the Crystal in the center of the 3rd screenshot rotates on its own; and the snowflakes and small balls of light rain down from the screen.

Oh, and you can also see a cloud-like overlay in the fourth screenshot which slowly move across the screen (as if there are clouds above that are moving).

Looks very nice! I like your use of bright colors, and I can see you know a good amount of anatomy :>

Btw, what are your primary goals for your future drawings?

Thank you! :>

I definitely want to look into dynamic angles and perspectives because it makes drawings a lot more interesting and immersive to look so I want to experiment with diverse perspective angles.

I also want to improve on anatomy since there's so many positions that I want to draw but I tend to struggle with one part of the pose so I should do some more studying of the human body.