carefreejules joodles (update: Three Houses in Smash)

carefreejules

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Do you know the first thing I said when I watched those gorgeous pics about Undertale?

"HOLY SHIT, HOW COULD YOU DO THAT!?"

Wonderful!!!

Hee hee! I'm pretty deep into this game as of late. I loooooooooooooooooooove it.

It's the one thing that's keeping my spirits up through this stressful time that is finals :>

https://41.media.tumblr.com/2e4cc59bd6a5ef21fd38764e4ab8f871/tumblr_nyra6xEr3d1rzdrddo1_r1_540.png

The amount of cringing I did while putting this together was extreme

I hope this inspires someone! Improvement always happens even if you can't see it immediately! :>

you know whats funny about this picture, for me its like...the 2009 drawings are better than any of my drawings last year, and the 2015 is like my drawings this year. i was SO bad xD but i used the internet to help me thank goodness.

do you plan on drawing anything not related to undertale anytime soon? no offense

you know whats funny about this picture, for me its like...the 2009 drawings are better than any of my drawings last year, and the 2015 is like my drawings this year. i was SO bad xD but i used the internet to help me thank goodness.

do you plan on drawing anything not related to undertale anytime soon? no offense

Maybe yes, maybe no. I haven't really had any time to draw what I want because of college but after this week I'll get back into the swing of things.

Might draw some Pokemon stuff because I'm trying to 100% Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon but we'll see.

Maybe yes, maybe no. I haven't really had any time to draw what I want because of college but after this week I'll get back into the swing of things.

Might draw some Pokemon stuff because I'm trying to 100% Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon but we'll see.

oh cool, thats great.

....when i realise i didnt know super mystery dungeon was out yet....

oh cool, thats great.

....when i realise i didnt know super mystery dungeon was out yet....

It's a lot of fun and a bit more challenging than the past PMD games!

I'll probably get back into drawing Fire Emblem again when the release date for Fates is coming up.

• 3 weeks later...

I ended up not drawing Pokemon but my Magical Girl instead lmao

One of my friends designed her btw

I was inspired by some of the Puella Magi Madoka Magica concept movie leaks

tumblr_o0auik0k9Q1rzdrddo1_540.png

tumblr_o0auik0k9Q1rzdrddo2_540.png

I'm also in the process of drawing something for the Fire Emblem contest here yee

Edited by carefreejules

The only WIP you guys are getting for the contest that's being held on this forum

tumblr_o0ij2c9uQD1rzdrddo1_1280.pngThis is going to be a pretty long drawing because there's still about 16 characters I need to draw but I'm putting a ton of effort in this because I really want to get my hands on the Fire Emblem Fates Special Edition since they're pretty much sold out here in Canada.

If you have a good idea of what I'm doing from this WIP, please be hush hush about it, thanks! :>

LAST WIP and hopefully I'll finish drawing every character by the weekend and start colouring

tumblr_o0kbry5XOs1rzdrddo1_1280.png

This is so much work sweet jesus

Yay! Chrom & Marf Marf! (now my Chrom trashness can go xD )

I absolutely love it :3