carefreejules joodles (update: Three Houses in Smash)

carefreejules

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ALRIGHT SO

I'm in a bit of an art rut where I can't think of a fun thing to draw so, feel free to send in suggestions on what I should draw. The only catch is that the character or what have you MUST be from the list of video games and anime that are listed in my about page on tumblr. Otherwise, suggestions of characters I do not know will be ignored. Note, these are suggestions - not requests so I'm not going to draw every single thing that's going to be asked of me.

And please don't request anything super elaborate since these are probably just going to be busts (so don't request characters to do some crazy Jojo poses)

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry for not posting much! I started working part time so I haven't had a whole lot of time to draw DX

But tomorrow is one of my best friends' birthday and he requested Alolan Raichu!

__alolan_raichu___by_jinglebell_whistle-

I'm going to make this into buttons or acrylic keychains at some point :>

Edited by carefreejules

• 3 weeks later...

If you want requests still, I'd be down for you drawing a Shigure with a lot of artistic freedom. In his support with Sophie, he states he only has his hair the way it is because the day his deeprealm was attacked, he switched hairstyles with his friend, and his friend was the first to die in the attack, so he kept it like that in his honor. I'd love to see someone's take on his hair pre-deeprealm attack.

• 2 weeks later...

If you want requests still, I'd be down for you drawing a Shigure with a lot of artistic freedom. In his support with Sophie, he states he only has his hair the way it is because the day his deeprealm was attacked, he switched hairstyles with his friend, and his friend was the first to die in the attack, so he kept it like that in his honor. I'd love to see someone's take on his hair pre-deeprealm attack.

I like this immensely.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Jules, it's been quite a long time, but I'm truly impressed how far you have improved the quality of your artwork.

I just wanted to say that I'm highly proud of you. You're quite the inspiration by how you started, and now look at you: you're doing really great, so keep up the good work, ; ]

Kind regards and lots of cheers for ya! :D:

Edited by Erdall

• 2 months later...

-casually rises from the dead-

The weeks and months leading up today have been killing me in terms of finals, exams, the holidays and all that awesome stressful stuff.

Needless to say, I don't have much motivation for drawing anything Fire Emblem related (phases come and go, you know how it is).

But with the new year just around the corner, hopefully I can get back into drawing more frequently like I used to because I miss it so much.

Here are a few things that I have drawn though that I haven't posted here yet:

__xander_borb___by_jinglebell_whistle-da

__camilla_borb___by_jinglebell_whistle-d

__leo_borb___by_jinglebell_whistle-dackt

tumblr_obf1qbT7901rzdrddo1_540.png

tumblr_ob7o2xUXf31tkv1cjo1_500.png

tumblr_ob080eUxi71tkv1cjo1_500.png

tumblr_inline_ob75lzZipd1rs86ql_400.png

tumblr_odi4rksg6h1rzdrddo1_500.png

(this is a preview for a Takumi zine that I was apart of)

__wolf___tamaki_yotsuba___by_jinglebell_

tumblr_of9dscZLUx1rzdrddo1_500.png

tumblr_offj2zasm71rzdrddo1_500.png

tumblr_ofip3wdUqQ1rzdrddo1_1280.png

tumblr_ofip3wdUqQ1rzdrddo2_1280.png

tumblr_ofip3wdUqQ1rzdrddo3_1280.png

tumblr_ofip3wdUqQ1rzdrddo4_1280.png

tumblr_ofkgswa1nm1rzdrddo2_1280.gif

tumblr_ofrwunwFbu1rzdrddo1_1280.png

tumblr_ofrwunwFbu1rzdrddo2_1280.png

tumblr_ofsexrSFiH1rzdrddo1_r1_1280.png

tumblr_ofsexrSFiH1rzdrddo2_1280.png

tumblr_ofy0nhNJpn1rzdrddo1_1280.png

tumblr_ofy0nhNJpn1rzdrddo2_1280.png

tumblr_og1gc3TvVU1rzdrddo1_1280.png

tumblr_og5d30sOcP1rzdrddo1_r2_1280.png

tumblr_ognewiKLTI1rzdrddo1_r1_1280.png

__pokemon_sun_and_moon_trainer___by_jing

__happy_birthday__yuki____by_jinglebell_

__2016_summary_of_art___by_jinglebell_wh

Of course if anyone needs to contact me I'm more active and available through my tumblr and deviantart which the links are in my signature.

Hopefully I can be more active here but until then - o7

Hi, welcome back. I've also unfortunately been a bit on the busy side. I've managed a few doodles, but would be interested in your opinion, since you've given me so much help earlier this year.

Hi, welcome back. I've also unfortunately been a bit on the busy side. I've managed a few doodles, but would be interested in your opinion, since you've given me so much help earlier this year.

Of course! Feel free to send me a link to a drawing you want me to give advice on and I'll be glad to help :>