[Team If] Fire Emblem If Fanslation (All chapters and paralogues done)

Cellenseres

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're working on a new patcher. You can already use this patch with HANS by following this tutorial:

Sure, it will work with all three versions :)

Unfortunately I'm not sure how to install any of those. >.<

So far the only Homebrew I've used was Tubehax but I'm guessing that won't work for this specific case.

BrowserHax should work for this right?

I Manage to get it working by

- Use Braindump get the romfs.bin file

- Used RomFS Extractor to break it apart

-Then Manually replace the Lz files

- Used RomFS builder to rebuild it.

- Then you will get a File open it with HxD

- In HxD type ctrl+e then in type in End-offset 0fff, it will give you 1000 length

- once it highlight it press delete and then save it.

- after that rename the file the 8 last digit number of the folder when you braindump it.

- Example 0012dd00.romfs

- create a file in the root of your SD called hans then insert the .romfs file

- load hans and only swich the romfs setting to yes.

And thats it.

Will this work with the eShop version? I've been opening it up with braindump to get a red screen and no progress information. (N3DS 10.1.0-27J)

My general understanding is that braindump can't dump any of the recent titles that use the new encryption since 9.6.

Edited by tnsi

Holy crap...I cant believe it took me this long to turn my computer back on. Sorry everyone.. I apparently have A LOT of catching up to do, but was wondering if there is a surefire way to apply the patch with the physical copy of the game at this moment? with the tools out already?

Will this work with the eShop version? I've been opening it up with braindump to get a red screen and no progress information. (N3DS 10.1.0-27J)

My general understanding is that braindump can't dump any of the recent titles that use the new encryption since 9.6.

Nope, because the game uses the new encryption I'm pretty sure.

EDIT: I lied, you can totally do that. I have no idea about the E-Shop version though.

Edited by thedude28

Holy crap...I cant believe it took me this long to turn my computer back on. Sorry everyone.. I apparently have A LOT of catching up to do, but was wondering if there is a surefire way to apply the patch with the physical copy of the game at this moment? with the tools out already?

9.2 or below - SciresM patcher. The original method.

HANS looks promising, though. I'd say it's definitely good.

Video Tutorial is coming soon-

oh wow! Thanks!!

Take your time though. 8)

Edit: I never tried to do something like this on my 3DS and I don't really know stuff like this but is there a chance of bricking?

Edited by LoboKD001

oh wow! Thanks!!

Take your time though. 8)

Edit: I never tried to do something like this on my 3DS and I don't really know stuff like this but is there a chance of bricking?

If you are messing with the NAND stuff, technically yes. If you are messing with the homebrew method, very unlikely from my understanding.

Does everyone knwo already that you can get to the Eshop using Homebrew?

You can indeed get into eShop using Homebrew, but it will be limited to whatever version of it is native to your region- hence, you shouldn't be able to purchase DLC for FE:if if you're not using a Japanese device. If you're on a older firmware, you can likely bypass this with emunand, on a newer firmware using *hax, no luck.

You can indeed get into eShop using Homebrew, but it will be limited to whatever version of it is native to your region- hence, you shouldn't be able to purchase DLC for FE:if if you're not using a Japanese device. If you're on a older firmware, you can likely bypass this with emunand, on a newer firmware using *hax, no luck.

I read somewhere someone had proof they did this exact thing on their US 3DS without bypassing the emuNAND which was why i was asking in the first place. Somebody said they got all the DLC but coudnt actually access it inside the game for some reason.

I read somewhere someone had proof they did this exact thing on their US 3DS without bypassing the emuNAND which was why i was asking in the first place. Somebody said they got all the DLC but coudnt actually access it inside the game for some reason.

Do you know if they were using this translation patch? Twice it has made it where you cannot load the DLC unless your system region is set to Japanese. The first time this was fixed, but the second time it so far has been left alone, and you must remove one of the banner files for the DLC to be recognized again--at least when booting via gateway emunand.

Do you know if they were using this translation patch? Twice it has made it where you cannot load the DLC unless your system region is set to Japanese. The first time this was fixed, but the second time it so far has been left alone, and you must remove one of the banner files for the DLC to be recognized again--at least when booting via gateway emunand.

I unfortunatly do not know. I assumed theyu were using the patch since the game was in english but then again the person could have gotten into the game another way.