[Team If] Fire Emblem If Fanslation (All chapters and paralogues done)

Cellenseres

Well considering that they're nearly almost done with the main stories i'd say pretty soon. I'm looking forward to the next patch when it comes out. I wonder how they're going to handle the dlc.

We're on chapters 20+ on the first two paths while the third path is slowly getting there.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll probably add some Supports but for now, we want to finish the chapters first.

That's good. Supports are quite important, don't want to miss out on them while playing through the story.

Looks like nintendo will be releasing the game on feb 16th. I wonder if the project will pull through before that date since most of the translators is busy with their own businesses.

I would assume that anything unfinished by the western release will just be copied from the localization, and any discrepencies will be ironed out after the fact. This fan patch will always be useful since no doubt Nintendo will be heavily censoring this for the western release. I and many others would like to experience it untouched.

Can't wait until the next patch!

Edited by powermad80

I would assume that anything unfinished by the western release will just be copied from the localization, and any discrepencies will be ironed out after the fact. This fan patch will always be useful since no doubt Nintendo will be heavily censoring this for the western release. I and many others would like to experience it untouched.

I don't think there are any plans to copy stuff from the official localization, even if it's stuff we don't already have.

Not any more, it isn't. Preorders were open for an hour or two on Thursday, which is what people are talking about.

Back in stock right now, actually. Check Gamestop's website.

Anyway, I'm playing the patched CIA and now after having just passed the decision point, the title screen has the Birthright logo now. Is that supposed to happen for the Special Edition where I supposedly get both routes?

So anyone ready to cringe at Peiri's dialogue in Fates versus the shit thats gonna make sense with the translation of IF? I'm thinking she's gonna be the biggest memer in the history of video games. (Off topic I know)

The inevitability of heavy censorship is exactly why I'm playing this awesome fan translation instead of waiting for western release.

It's a double edged sword though, since I'm loving it so much it only makes the pain of waiting for the next patch all the greater.

The inevitability of heavy censorship is exactly why I'm playing this awesome fan translation instead of waiting for western release.

It's a double edged sword though, since I'm loving it so much it only makes the pain of waiting for the next patch all the greater.

I'm a hardcore FE fan, I refuse to play on anything that ISENT the hardest difficulty (unless it's artificial and not actually hard) I'm still stuck on Nohr 7 and I wanna play both games at the same time to get the full extent of the story So I wont be feeling that feeling until I beat a few more chapters.

I'm a hardcore FE fan, I refuse to play on anything that ISENT the hardest difficulty (unless it's artificial and not actually hard) I'm still stuck on Nohr 7 and I wanna play both games at the same time to get the full extent of the story So I wont be feeling that feeling until I beat a few more chapters.

Just wait until Nohr 10 on Lunatic. It's the hardest to do early on.

I'm only on Hoshido 8 myself (Classic mode, Hard difficulty), but I'm holding out a bit for supports to get translated. I don't want to just let them sit there unread, and I don't want to go through them untranslated just to get the bonuses.

Edited by powermad80

Lol well shit. I beat Hoshido 7 with a little worry on Lunatic but jesus If I think 7 Nohr is hard I dont think i wanna think about what the hell 10 is gonna be like.

gameplay spoilers:

Not to mention, there's a huge difficulty spike around chapter 20+ in Nohr. Of course, that's only if you don't do the children paralogues to level up more. ;)

Edited by Ghastly

Would you all kindly shut up about things not 100% related to the production and application of this patch? I'm doing everything I can to avoid spoilers before I actually play the game, and this thread should not be a place I have to avoid.

Edited by Czar_Yoshi

Would you all kindly shut up about things not 100% related to the production and application of this patch? I'm doing everything I can to avoid spoilers before I actually play the game, and this thread should not be a place I have to avoid.

Not really seeing any spoilers of any kind around here.

Not really seeing any spoilers of any kind around here.

Not to mention, there's a huge difficulty spike around chapter 20+ in Nohr. Of course, that's only if you don't do the children paralogues to level up more. ;)

Mostly that, but I'm not fond of knowing gameplay stuff either, including the locations of difficulty spikes.