[Team If] Fire Emblem If Fanslation (All chapters and paralogues done)

Cellenseres

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well frankly there's only 3 chapters of Nohr, 3 chapters of Hoshido, and 10 literally two-paragraph chapters of Invisible Kingdom left...

I wouldn't really call for a schedule. We kinda just release when we do.

Edit:

Note that we're still working on a way to get IK worked out - you literally have to be able to build a custom CIA rn to get it working.

Also, there are many supports already done, but I don't think they'll be included until they're all done.

Ah, I see, well best of luck with all the rest! I've immensely loved what I've gotten to play so far.

It would take 6+ months of just coding to get it work, and no one in the group is gonna do it.

And odds are within those six months some new exploit would come out that can do it easily, making all that work have been for nothing.

And odds are within those six months some new exploit would come out that can do it easily, making all that work have been for nothing.

Don't get your hopes up though, Nintendo isn't kidding when their patch notes say "increased system stability." The 3DS operating system is crazy stable and hard to crack.

Maybe sometime when the 3DS is inevitably replaced some new miracle exploit will come along, but right now it's locked up damn tight.

What about revelation chapters, working on those too?

Paralogue, dlc chapters after finish story too?

They've mentioned it already, Revelation (called "Invisible Kingdom in Japan, much better name if you ask me) isn't far from being finished.

I would assume they'll do the rest after the main story too, yes. They're going for completion, just main story is the priority.

They've mentioned it already, Revelation (called "Invisible Kingdom in Japan, much better name if you ask me) isn't far from being finished.

I would assume they'll do the rest after the main story too, yes. They're going for completion, just main story is the priority.

absolutly right~

This is kind of a running trend for FE games, it seems.

On that note I don't get why almost every translation of Binding Blade I find calls it "Sealed Sword" or something similarly much less catchy.

Well I guess hindsight is 20/20 on that one since we didn't get that official title until after those projects were done.

Edited by powermad80

Is it worth waiting this patch? or wait for febraury release game?

I guess the only thing this translation will have over official is Jap voices?

1. The Western releases have the Japanese voices available (in the options)

2. This patch is mostly for those who don't want censorship, and in some cases, an original story. It's known that the Japanese version is more mature than its Western counterparts. Also, the fan translation sticks true to the story - the Western versions may have an edited/censored story.

Quick question is it possible to add subtitles to cut scenes, confessions and the end of skinships or is that out of your power to add without an already existing speech bubble?

Cutscene movies? Probably yes, since one of our members is a Nintendo dev and can edit the moflex (?) vids

Confessions? If there's already existing subtitles, yes. If not, probably not.

Skinships? Same as confessions.

Also has there been a solution on how to patch DLC in the future?

Build your own cia or hope someone y'know...