[Team If] Fire Emblem If Fanslation (All chapters and paralogues done)

Cellenseres

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, you can play the dlc through an edited cia, but you would still have to buy the dlc.

Regarding the translated dlc, we'll release the files, but you'll have to build your own custom cia in order to make it work.

Or, y'know..

Will it be possible, when the dlc gets translated, to build a .3ds with it instead?

I'm really not a fan of cias, though I will use them if I have to.

Yes they actually do. Reinforcements appear and move at the same time on hard, lunatic, and lunatic+

You're probably playing on normal

Ah I see, yeah I played Awakening on Normal.

Playing through Hoshido on Hard right now, seems that it's no longer the case at least for this difficulty.

If we have to build our own custom CIA to play the DLC, can we even build our own CIA in the first place?

The group will not release a custom .cia generator, it's incredibly difficult. You'll have to either build one (which very few people can), get someone to build one for you, or venture into the grey zone.

The group will not release a custom .cia generator, it's incredibly difficult. You'll have to either build one (which very few people can), get someone to build one for you, or venture into the grey zone.

In that case, maybe you should just start giving a flat "no" to DLC questions?

Posted · Hidden by eclipse, November 29, 2015 - I suspect forum lag
Hidden by eclipse, November 29, 2015 - I suspect forum lag

WE REALLY NEED NEW TRANSLATORS!

IF YOU WANT TO HELP US, SEND ME A PM OR POST IN THIS THREAD!

Hey Everyone!

Some time ago, we've released our first Translation Patch for Fire Emblem If, the Menu Patch.

But today, we want to introduce our Chapter Patch [Part 2]!

This Patch contains the Tutorial, the first six Chapters and the next 14 Chapters of both standard-paths

We're working on the translation project since the JPN-Release of FE:If and finally we're able to share our progress with the Community!

If you have Questions, Suggestions or if you want to report bugs, errors or something else, use this thread for it, we'll answer as fast as we can!

If you plan to share this article, please include credit!!!

A project of the Community of Serenes Forest

Note: There are possibly some formatting issues with linebreaks in descriptions and some miscellaneous text. Please report any you find so that they can be fixed!

[spoiler=Screenshots]

[spoiler=Menu related Translations]

a47d687cdc.png

CIcTtwYWoAAD-Ao.pngtop_001857u6s.png

top_002028ufn.pngtop_0019aku8n.png

top_0021j8uj3.pngtop_0022euuxa.pngtop_0023tiunl.pngtop_0024b2uh7.png

[spoiler=Chapter related Translations]

caW8jWb.pngCkZzxL5.png

JSTncAB.pnghDCpWD8.png

yLaMHqB.pngLejL6QF.png

[spoiler=Image from Streetpass]CL6VqxUWUAAf3cS.jpg

[spoiler=Videos]

OFFICIAL VIDEO FOOTAGE (thanks to Linkmstr!)

[spoiler=Translated Chapters]

General:

Chapter 0: A Fateful Decision

Chapter 1: Nohrian Ties

Chapter 2: Dark Sword Ganglari

Chapter 3: Moment of Departure

Chapter 4: Hoshidan Ties

Chapter 5: Mother and Children

Chapter 6: A Fateful Decision

Hoshido:

Chapter 6: Reaching for the Light

Chapter 7: A Gathering of Spirits

Chapter 8: A Ferocious Wind

Chapter 9: The Kingdom of Gods

Chapter 10: Ninja Village

Chapter 11: To the Sea...

Chapter 12: Reunion in Paradise

Chapter 13: Unyielding Spirit

Chapter 14: A Soft Light Scatters

Chapter 15: Werewolf Peak

Chapter 16: Pleasure Palace

Chapter 17: The Ice Breaks

Chapter 18: Prince of Nohr, Leon

Chapter 19: Sage of Rainbows

Chapter 20: Black Dragon Fortress

Nohr:

Chapter 6: Descent Into Darkness

Chapter 7: A Forced Revelation

Chapter 8: Maiden of the Ice Village

Chapter 9: An Ordeal Once More

Chapter 10: An Unexpected Reunion

Chapter 11: Sage of Rainbows

Chapter 12: The Evening's Plan

Chapter 13: Counterinsurgency

Chapter 14: Voice of Paradise

Chapter 15: A Long Fall

Chapter 16: Invading Hoshido

Chapter 17: Thieves' Betrayal

Chapter 18: Black and White Prince

Chapter 19: Mountain of Fox Spirits

Chapter 20: Champion of the Wind Village

[spoiler=Our Team]

Team:

Cellenseres (Team Leader, Programmer)

DatKami (Editor)

Kalimizu (Editor)

KentoBento (Translator)

Linkmstr (Editor)

Luyairis (Team Sub-Leader, Translator)

Master of Memes (Translator)

PotatoPower (Translator)

Ranaline (Editor)

SciresM (Team Leader, Programmer)

Members we'd like to Acknowledge:

AmberdoresqueTea (Translator)

Cakeasaurus (Translator)

Courtrecords (Proofreader)

CreaAtor135 (Proofreader)

Czar_Yoshi (Editor)

DJPlayer (Proofreader)

Gamespage (Tester)

GermanTacos

Horatio (Tester)

Kirokan (Translator)

PharaohsVizier (Translator)

RainThunder (Programmer)

Seri-Kun (Proofreader)

Shadowofchaos725 (Translator)

StormVentus (Editor)

Tymek (Editor)

Ziggyro (Proofreader)

If you helped us with this project and you name does not appear in our list, please write me a PM.

I'll add you then.

[spoiler=DOWNLOAD LINKS]

Fire Emblem If - Menu Patch (Rom Patcher Version) [v2.2]

[spoiler=|HOW TO| Play it on your 3DS]

Many of you asked how I can play it on my Nintendo 3DS.

I'll explain some methods now.

This Method works on every EUR/US/JAP Consoles with Firmware 9.2 or lower(Regionfree plugin needed)

Just read our README.TXT

[spoiler=FAQ]

Q: Do we have to pay for this Patch?

A No, this Patch is completely free :) You don't need to pay for it.

Q: Can I download a copy of the modified Game here?

A: No, we don't support piracy. We won't released patched roms or cias.

Q: Does this Patch contains Support-Converstations already?

A: Unfortunately not. We're focusing on the Chapters at the moment.

You can expect some supports in our next patch.

Q: Will we lose our savedata every time we repatch and reinstall the game?

A: If you reinstall the game, the first page of saves will be wiped.

The saves on the second and third pages (one page for each additional path you have),

however, are stored on your SD card and will be kept.

Q: Can I play it on Firmware 9.3 and above?

A: We're working on a Patch which works by using the HomebrewLauncher using *Hax 2.5.

I have Firmware 9.3 or higher, can I play the Translation Patch?!?!EINSELF?!

Hi, I wanted to help you guys complete your English Patch, I don't have the game, but I can help you translating.

Just wanted to stop by to say thanks for all your hard work on this project!

I also have a few simple questions. One being: Where can I see the changelog for each version number? Like 2.2 for example, I can't find what's new on this release. I'd love to follow the project and keep track on what's been added in each version as they're released.

Second: What estimated percentage is this project's completion on? I'm really curious to know how far the game's translation has gotten for the entire game overall. And will the entire project be complete before the Feb 2015 NA release?

Sorry for the nooby-like questions, just been wondering these things for quite a while.

(quote)

1. We don't keep a changelog. The most current release included 12 more chapters from each path.

2. 70%. Nohr is complete, Hoshido is a chapter away, and Invisible Kingdom is about 8 chapters (about 75% of them about the size of a paragraph). All publicly available support translations were added in, and the rest we'll do.

3. We don't know. But at the current rate, yes. We'll be done by the end of the year.

With the NTR CFW I can play the DLC without set my 3ds in Japanese because NTR have the Language Emulation who can allow you to use DLC-region of ur game ( For some people who ask how to use the DLC).

PS: Sorry if I make mistake in this post

Edited by Sekyom

Hi,

Been around the boards for a long time and I made an account to say thank you.

Ordered Gateway and a copy of the game at the same time and did the whole CFW and dumping and patching the game last night. Then proceeded to play it to 6am and got 2 hours sleep for work. Even though I am not even close to completing the game, I was really hyped about it having read up the game and it didn't disappoint. My favourite Fire Emblem entry thus far. Never really loved Awakening. It was a good game but not great for me.

Excellent work team. I really enjoy playing fan made translations. It is nostalgic (brings me back to the Snes rpg days) and really satisfying to see the quality work put out.

Thank you for your hard work. Looking forward to seeing the full patch.

As an aside, I noticed that luyairis mentioned the patch being done before the end of this year. Does that also include supports or just the chapters for all three routes?

Thank you.

As an aside, I noticed that luyairis mentioned the patch being done before the end of this year. Does that also include supports or just the chapters for all three routes?

All three routes, and hopefully all the supports, but probably just a lot of supports.

First things first: A big big thank you for the hard work! Its just so fantastic to play this game :)

Then I have a little something. In the 6th Chapter after I chose the Hoshido path, Marx and Ryouma are fighting against each other. There Marx says something but this two times in a row... (I hope you know what i mean, im not really good in expressing myself in english ^^" Im german ;)

Keep up the good work :)

I'm not sure if anyone is having the same issue i'm having but when I completed Leon's Child side story there is normally dialogue when the chapters completed. However it never shows up and it goes straght to the save file screen. Not to sure if its my file that is having this problem or something else.

I'm not sure if anyone is having the same issue i'm having but when I completed Leon's Child side story there is normally dialogue when the chapters completed. However it never shows up and it goes straght to the save file screen. Not to sure if its my file that is having this problem or something else.

The most recent publicly available patch didn't include any of the child paralogues, so it shouldn't be something from our end. If it's somehow related, I wouldn't be surprised, though.

The most recent publicly available patch didn't include any of the child paralogues, so it shouldn't be something from our end. If it's somehow related, I wouldn't be surprised, though.

Both Marx and Leons paralogues are both translated on my patched game. Haven't looked at the Hoshido side of the paralogues to see if I had a similar result. I know for sure that none of the paralogues are translated in the current patch.

Both Marx and Leons paralogues are both translated on my patched game. Haven't looked at the Hoshido side of the paralogues to see if I had a similar result. I know for sure that none of the paralogues are translated in the current patch.

Likely something in the patch file you have got deleted (for that paralogue specifically). We found that the chapters also have a character limit that causes skipping, which may also apply to the paralogues. However, we can't help you on your own version, sorry.