[Team If] Fire Emblem If Fanslation (All chapters and paralogues done)

Cellenseres

I'm not sure if anyone is having the same issue i'm having but when I completed Leon's Child side story there is normally dialogue when the chapters completed. However it never shows up and it goes straght to the save file screen. Not to sure if its my file that is having this problem or something else.

I can confirm this. I'm using the current patch and the same thing happens here.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can confirm this. I'm using the current patch and the same thing happens here.

Strange. We'll look into it. If you're using a file that's not ours though, I can't say anything. Is the paralogue on the patch translated for you?

Would it be safe to say the patch will be completed (DLC and all) before February then? I'm holding off on this for now and really don't wanna play w/e localized trash NoA releases.

We don't know. Everyone's about to enter winter break, we can give you a more accurate estimate then. All of the chapters (and probably paralogues) will be done though.

Also for the dlc we're still working on a way to distribute the files without piracy (cia builder). That will take some time (or even won't be solved), but we'll at least release the files themselves, so if you can build a cia, you're set.

Edited by luyairis

Strange. We'll look into it. If you're using a file that's not ours though, I can't say anything. Is the paralogue on the patch translated for you?

It was translated, and I am using your latest patch, downloaded from here.

The most recent publicly available patch didn't include any of the child paralogues, so it shouldn't be something from our end. If it's somehow related, I wouldn't be surprised, though.

I was going to say there was a guy on youtube who was playing with a patch that had the children's paralogues translated, but then I saw his name on the team (Linkmstr)

What a tease! :KnollRoll:

Yep, and Leon's as well. But the rest of it. not really.

Strange. Those paralogues should not have been included in the patch back then, they were still in testing period. We'll have it fixed by the next release.

I was going to say there was a guy on youtube who was playing with a patch that had the children's paralogues translated, but then I saw his name on the team (Linkmstr)

Yeah. Linkmstr serves as both our tester and our video uploader, and so he has early access to all the files.

Even though I showed them off as being translated, they're mostly not proofread and it only shows the progress of the translations of the story and paralogues.

A bit of an odd question, but how hard would it be to modify the patch/patcher to work on the Eng version once it releases? For names/censorship purposes.

iirc not very, if at all. (We can release a patch that has the English text but all the names changed and other stuff whatnot)

The old thread brought me here, but is there anything I can help with translations and the like?

Unfortunately, both my US and Japanese 3DS firmware is too new to apply the patch.

Anything helps, really. PM me your Skype.

Also, you don't need a compatible 3DS....FEITS was made partially so our group could test the files without having to load them into an actual 3DS each time. Heck, I don't even have a 3DS that could work with the patch.

Does anyone know what materials do you need for FE: if/Fates ENG Patch Translation to work? because I was just wondering.!

Materials? You need optimally a 3DS on firmware 9.2 or lower, or lacking that, any 3DS with the means to run the homebrew launcher (all firmwares possible, but with various methods) and an imported copy of the game.

Materials? You need optimally a 3DS on firmware 9.2 or lower, or lacking that, any 3DS with the means to run the homebrew launcher (all firmwares possible, but with various methods) and an imported copy of the game.

I have a 3ds that is on 10.2 firmware, do I also need a Cubic Ninja for FE: if/Fates ENG Translation Patch for the Homebrew.?

I have a 3ds that is on 10.2 firmware, do I also need a Cubic Ninja for FE: if/Fates ENG Translation Patch for the Homebrew.?

I think Themehax still works on 10.2, which is one of those homebrew methods that you don't need Cubic Ninja or any external game for, but you need homebrew access to set it up in the first place.

There are flowcharts around the internet about what you can do, but basically, you might need Cubic Ninja, just find some way to launch into homebrew.

I think Themehax still works on 10.2, which is one of those homebrew methods that you don't need Cubic Ninja or any external game for, but you need homebrew access to set it up in the first place.

There are flowcharts around the internet about what you can do, but basically, you might need Cubic Ninja, just find some way to launch into homebrew.

Ooh, do you know where can I find Homebrew Tutorials that the guy named Smea has for 10.2 firmware.? Edited by Tide of Waves