[Team If] Fire Emblem If Fanslation (All chapters and paralogues done)

Cellenseres

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you guys still want additional help proofreading and testing, I'd be more than happy to help. I own an American N3DS and a Japanese N3DS with physical copies of the special edition, White Night Kingdom, and Dark Night Kingdom. I also have Cubic Ninja and plan on getting a Japanese copy of Cubic Ninja. lol

If you guys still want additional help proofreading and testing, I'd be more than happy to help. I own an American N3DS and a Japanese N3DS with physical copies of the special edition, White Night Kingdom, and Dark Night Kingdom. I also have Cubic Ninja and plan on getting a Japanese copy of Cubic Ninja. lol

Message me your Skype. ty!

Hi guys, i have an old 3DS ( 9.9.0-26E.) with ironhax on it, and both original games of Hoshido and Nohr. Can i translate them and keep my saves ?

Thank you : ]

See: OP

Well, you're free to translate them ;D but yes, you can use our translations and still keep your saves. Be careful, only certain saves will be kept.

Would OoTHax work for getting Homebrew, and HANS like what Cubic Ninja does for if/Fates ENG Translation Patch.?

Sure!

As long as you're able to boot the Homebrew Launcher (OoTHax, Ninjhax), you're able to play our Patch using HANS.

This method works up to Firmware 10.3.

Sure!

As long as you're able to boot the Homebrew Launcher (OoTHax, Ninjhax), you're able to play our Patch using HANS.

This method works up to Firmware 10.3.

Ahh I see, does Online Multiplayer work with if/Fates ENG Patch on using Cubic Ninja/OoTHax with HANS for Homebrew also.? Edited by Tide of Waves

I had a quick question, was wanting to confirm something. So, using a homebrewed 3ds, 10.1, Hans, etc., there is currently no way to get IK, whenever the translation comes out for it, working, correct? The other two main paths are fine, but just IK would be an issue? Wanted to make sure before I decide whether or not I want to go out and buy another 3ds on a low enough firmware for gateway.

Edited by AtlasC

I had a quick question, was wanting to confirm something. So, using a homebrewed 3ds, 10.1, Hans, etc., there is currently no way to get IK, whenever the translation comes out for it, working, correct? The other two main paths are fine, but just IK would be an issue? Wanted to make sure before I decide whether or not I want to go out and buy another 3ds on a low enough firmware for gateway.

Yup that's correct. Unless you have a Japanese 3ds there's no way to get IK.

Not exactly, but generally, yes. Either you need a Japanese 3DS or a 3DS under 9.2 (so you can change your region access the Japanese e-shop) so you can download Invisible Kingdom from the e-shop.

However, either ways, you would still need a 3DS under 9.2 to play the translated Invisible Kingdom, because HANS doesn't support the necessary requirements for DLC and IK patching.

If the US special edition of Fates comes with IK in the cartridge(as some articles wrote) and you're able to get a copy of that then this IK being DLC wouldn't be an issue would it?

I'd love to use the patch with my english special edition <3

Edited by Rum47

Not exactly, but generally, yes. Either you need a Japanese 3DS or a 3DS under 9.2 (so you can change your region access the Japanese e-shop) so you can download Invisible Kingdom from the e-shop.

However, either ways, you would still need a 3DS under 9.2 to play the translated Invisible Kingdom, because HANS doesn't support the necessary requirements for DLC and IK patching.

That's what I thought. So it's the issue with IK being dlc and not working with HANS, and that's why the two cartridge based versions are fine. Makes sense. I never thought I would have an issue with upgrading my 3ds, but I didn't expect NoA to go this bizzare censor everything route they've been on lately. I guess I just have to get another 3ds, or hope for some breakthrough with HANS.

That's what I thought. So it's the issue with IK being dlc and not working with HANS, and that's why the two cartridge based versions are fine. Makes sense. I never thought I would have an issue with upgrading my 3ds, but I didn't expect NoA to go this bizzare censor everything route they've been on lately. I guess I just have to get another 3ds, or hope for some breakthrough with HANS.

You'll have to get a new 3DS. Patching the IK DLC would require you to also extract and decrypt, etc, etc. HANS doesn't get anywhere close.

However, we WILL also release a patch that uses the North American game files, but with our names, and any changes we might see fit.

Hello. I just wanted to say; great job and hope that this is done before 2016.

I am helping out my friend getting this working on HANS with just Conquest but it seems to not work for him. He gets a black screen when loading into the game. I was told by linkmstr that it might be some of the files and was told to remove some files. I was wondering if this is the case; and if it is, which files do I delete before making the .romfs file?

Hello. I just wanted to say; great job and hope that this is done before 2016.

I am helping out my friend getting this working on HANS with just Conquest but it seems to not work for him. He gets a black screen when loading into the game. I was told by linkmstr that it might be some of the files and was told to remove some files. I was wondering if this is the case; and if it is, which files do I delete before making the .romfs file?

Refer to my earlier posted video a couple pages back.