[Team If] Fire Emblem If Fanslation (All chapters and paralogues done)

Cellenseres

Will the next release have subtitles for the cutscenes? I'm aware some sort of solution was found for that but unsure of its progress.

From what I thought, it was changing subtitles that were already there... like the location labels.

However, I'm not fully aware of what's going on in the translation team, nowadays.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi lurker here I wanted to Thank you for all the hard work you guys are doing and ask a quick question about the unlocalizon patch will it able to restore missing features/ altered costumes?

Well you got your answer just above, but some romhackers somewhere could probably do it. Not sure to what extent, but altered costumes sounds like it can be done.

Hi lurker here I wanted to Thank you for all the hard work you guys are doing and ask a quick question about the unlocalizon patch will it able to restore missing features/ altered costumes?

has there been any confirmation to anything being removed? and it should be a snap considering how easily xbcx and bravely default had missing content restored

has there been any confirmation to anything being removed? and it should be a snap considering how easily xbcx and bravely default had missing content restored

Right now it's all rumors and hearsay.We won't know for sure until the game is released and if the people who get review copies look into the matter of what is cut/censored/localized.

On the 31st.

thank you so much for keeping us all updated! its really appreciated :D also i know i asked this question already and got an answer, but what will be included in the patch? Incase theres anything confirmed or deconfirmed, such as full inclusion of supports, partial, or none

Hello, can someone please help me translate this dialogue into English?

I tried to translate it myself, but since I'm not fluent in English, my translation is poorly worded. So I'd like someone here to help me by correcting it.

By the way, this dialogue is located in m/にぎやかし_アミーボ.bin.lz (Or にぎやかし_アミーボ.txt, which seems to remain untranslated in the English Translation Patch v2.2.)

Original Dialogue

マルス: また会えたね、カムイ。あれから旅をしていて、少しだけ思い出したことがあるんだ。ぼくがかつていた世界では…いつも無数の戦いが行われていた。でも、それは相手を傷つけるための戦いじゃなく、お互いに敬意を払い、お互いを高めるための戦いだった。勝っても負けても、ぼくたちはそこで相手との絆を深めていたんだ。…きみもいつか、あの地へ行くことがあるかもしれないね。ねえ。そういえば、きみの得意な武器は…その剣なのかな?

English Translation

Marth: Good to see you again, Corrin. After that, I remembered a little something during my journey. In the world where I once belonged... there were always countless fights going on. But, those fights were not for hurting opponents, but for respecting and enhancing each other. Regardless of whether we win or lose, we were deepening the bond with them. ...One day, you may go to that place, too. Oh, by the way, your favorite weapon is... that sword?

Edited by Emenaria

Hi! Its been a while. I was wondering the same thing that danman703 was wondering. So will there be only a few Support inclusions or a lot more than I'm thinking there will be? And I was also wondering about My Castle speech as well, such as the characters outside of shops, bottom screen text when you buy something for a character, ect. I hope this question doesn't come out as annoying. ^^;

Edited by Anna-FTW

Okay so as it is:

The next patch will include:

-Hoshido (ALL CHAPTERS)

-Nohr (ALL CHAPTERS)

-Paralogues (ALL PARALOGUES)

-Supports (At least 50% of the 1,000+ supports).

We're still working on getting the IK distribution, and since the files haven't been tested yet, we won't release them.

MAX HYPE!!! Well while you guys work on the IK thing I'll do the other routes and I imagine the ik files will be released by the time I finish.

Also 1000 supports??? Holy shit!

Edited by Firion

MAX HYPE!!! Well while you guys work on the IK thing I'll do the other routes and I imagine the ik files will be released by the time I finish.

Also 1000 supports??? Holy shit!

If you can find someone to create a custom cia for you, however, we can give you the untested IK files. They're all DONE, but not tested. (BrunhildeKnight and I translated it all)