[Team If] Fire Emblem If Fanslation (All chapters and paralogues done)

Cellenseres

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-Ya4TeIXMG8A/VocIAtIO6HI/AAAAAAAACeU/FpePQ9XKWJg/s0/39ou.jpg

On topic thanks so much for all the hard work guys! Will be fun to play!

~ 135 Supports has been translated.

Which supports are translated already you can see by open the folder "Patch\rom\m".

every "Name1"_"Name2".bin.lz file contains the Support Dialogue between two Characters (C-rank -> A/S-rank).

For example: アクア_アサマ.bin.lz contains all conversations between Aqua and Asama.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

~ 135 Supports has been translated.

Which supports are translated already you can see by open the folder "Patch\rom\m".

every "Name1"_"Name2".bin.lz file contains the Support Dialogue between two Characters (C-rank -> A/S-rank).

For example: アクア_アサマ.bin.lz contains all conversations between Aqua and Asama.

Nice! Also curious, does the finishing of the main story mean that supports are the main focus now for future patches?

You can already download the translated IK-Chapters but there's no patcher to patch the DLC itself yet.

If you're able to decrypt and patch the DLC, you're free to do it :)

Well that pretty much answered my earlier question...

Definitely can say that it didn't take as long as I expected, lol

Well that pretty much answered my earlier question...

Definitely can say that it didn't take as long as I expected, lol

yea, the guy who uploaded the patch probably had the decrypted DLC already.

If he knows how to rebuild the DLC, it's a very simple and fast process.

I won't share the Downloadlink to the DLC because it's a copyrighted file and I don't support piracy ;)

If you want to use google, you're free to get it, I can't forbid that ^^'

Have fun playing the Game :)

Edited by Cellenseres

The DLCs with Invisible Kingdom English patch are up on that iso site. Sadly, it doesn't work on Gateway 3DS.

That ISO site? Hm. Guess I'm gonna have to do some searching around. After all, you can't link me to the site or tell me what site it is, because that's illegal. Heheh.

Apparently the person who rebuilt IK says it doesn't work with Gateway and I had to give it a shot myself. And I can't even install it on Gateway cfw, as it gives me a "Invalid CIA" error. Is anyone else with Gateway getting this?

Apparently the person who rebuilt IK says it doesn't work with Gateway and I had to give it a shot myself. And I can't even install it on Gateway cfw, as it gives me a "Invalid CIA" error. Is anyone else with Gateway getting this?

I'm having the same error when trying to install it on Gateway. On that note, is there any way to make it work on Gateway? I seriously do not want to have to move over to CFW and have to convert all my .3ds files into .cia format, transfer saves, and so on.

I'm having the same error when trying to install it on Gateway. On that note, is there any way to make it work on Gateway? I seriously do not want to have to move over to CFW and have to convert all my .3ds files into .cia format, transfer saves, and so on.

You don't have to move everything over. All CFW are compatible with Gateway's emunand so you could just boot up something easy like Reinand or CakesFW for Fates alone.

Alright, so I tried installing the new translated CIA, but my save stopped working.

The strange thing about it was that the save ID didn't match the ID for the SE (but the hoshido route).

So I restarted my save, and my character was already there. Anyone know how to put my save in? Do I need to change anything to get my save working?

Posted · Hidden by Florete, January 3, 2016 - No reason given
Hidden by Florete, January 3, 2016 - No reason given

Alright, so I tried installing the new translated CIA, but my save stopped working.

The strange thing about it was that the save ID didn't match the ID for the SE (but the hoshido route).

So I restarted my save, and my character was already there. Anyone know how to put my save in? Do I need to change anything to get my save working?

Posted · Hidden by Florete, January 3, 2016 - No reason given
Hidden by Florete, January 3, 2016 - No reason given

I imported the CIA for the patched Invisible Kingdom, and it was still in Japanese. Am I doing something wrong? I am using a Gateway 3DS.

It's not compatible with Gateway.

To use the English patched IK CIA you need to launch the game through NTR CFW with the Japanese language plugin so it can match and detect the Japanese-region DLC to properly load it. Gateway can't do that, NTR can load easily on top of any standard CFW though.

It's not compatible with Gateway.

To use the English patched IK CIA you need to launch the game through NTR CFW with the Japanese language plugin so it can match and detect the Japanese-region DLC to properly load it. Gateway can't do that, NTR can load easily on top of any standard CFW though.

Ah so you need NTR with JP plugin, rxtools alone isn't enough?

edit: answered my own question you do.

edit 2: got it to work with all three paths ^_^. Also just a warning don't try and reset in game if you're using NTR cfw, makes it lock up.

Edited by Firion

You don't have to move everything over. All CFW are compatible with Gateway's emunand so you could just boot up something easy like Reinand or CakesFW for Fates alone.

That's a solution I guess, but that's still horribly tedious to do for a single game's DLC. I suppose there's no other way to go about playing it translated?

Edited by Bobhorton

Thanks a bunch for translating the supports, guys. I can't seem to access them from the museum though to read later; is there any reason for that in-game or is it something to do with them not being finished in the patch?

Hi all, thank you for this reaaaaaally amazing work :wub:

But I still have a little problem, weirdly my supports are still untranslated, I went to the Invisible Kingdom path (the translation works great there) but when I communicate with Aqua or Felicia the support is still in japanese (C and B) did I do something wrong ?

Thanks !

Hi all, thank you for this reaaaaaally amazing work :wub:

But I still have a little problem, weirdly my supports are still untranslated, I went to the Invisible Kingdom path (the translation works great there) but when I communicate with Aqua or Felicia the support is still in japanese (C and B) did I do something wrong ?

Thanks !

I don't think so; not all supports are translated. Unless that's one of the ones that has been put down as translated by the translation team.