[Team If] Fire Emblem If Fanslation (All chapters and paralogues done)

Cellenseres

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure you're using the wrong method to generate the xorpads. Are you using 3DS to CIA converter? If yes, then you're doing it wrong.

The problem comes from you nnchinfo.bin

You need to do it using a command prompt.

I'm using a python script.

The final release will patch Hoshido and Nohr as normal (refer to the structure of previous patches if there's an error).

For patching Invisible Kingdom, your only choice is taking those files and generating a custom .cia with it, then installing it onto a cfw that's not Gateway (ReiNAND is recommended) via FBI or BBM or some other cia installer.

Im sure probably has already asked this, so I apologize beforehand. I dont know how to do this, I already have the special edition cia patched (Both Nohr and Hoshido), already completed both routes and would like to play Revelations now.

How can I patch this? I dont care if I lose "my files" so Its okay if I have to find somewhere around Internet again the cia/rom of the game, just how can I patch this new patch.

Thanks (And sorry if I said nonsense or was hard to understand me)

Hey, I'm interested in downloading your translation patch and I'm a little confused. Just to clarify, is it complete? If I invest in a japanese copy of the game will I be able to play through it fully in english?

As the title states, only the chapters and paralogues are completely finished. Supports and a good portion of the My Castle lines are still being worked on.

Im sure probably has already asked this, so I apologize beforehand. I dont know how to do this, I already have the special edition cia patched (Both Nohr and Hoshido), already completed both routes and would like to play Revelations now.

How can I patch this? I dont care if I lose "my files" so Its okay if I have to find somewhere around Internet again the cia/rom of the game, just how can I patch this new patch.

In short it's basically the same way you would patch the game normally, except with more extra (and more tedious) steps.

There's a way to skip all that work if you still want it... and...

I know what you're talking about. It involves installing NTR on your EmuNAND. Once you've done that, install the Revelations DLC .cia that you get from "that site." So once you've done that, every time you run FE:Fates, run NTR first and then run Fire Emblem.

One little note. Chapter 14 on Revelations is broken and crashes every time for me at least. I don't know if this is an issue with other people, but there is an issue at the moment.

I know what you're talking about. It involves installing NTR on your EmuNAND. Once you've done that, install the Revelations DLC .cia that you get from "that site." So once you've done that, every time you run FE:Fates, run NTR first and then run Fire Emblem.

One little note. Chapter 14 on Revelations is broken and crashes every time for me at least. I don't know if this is an issue with other people, but there is an issue at the moment.

If you have the Special Edition, don´t you have Revelations already? So, can´t you just apply the patch, instead of having to find another .cia of it?

Also, I thought that Chapter 14 crash had been fixed in the new releases. I´ve heard about this, but it was some time ago...

If you have the Special Edition, don´t you have Revelations already? So, can´t you just apply the patch, instead of having to find another .cia of it?

Also, I thought that Chapter 14 crash had been fixed in the new releases. I´ve heard about this, but it was some time ago...

For the JPN version, Revelation is DLC regardless of what edition you have.

Special edition gets it for free.

Isn't it in the OP? The Japanese Special Edition of FE14 didn't have the third path on cartridge because it was still under development by the time the cartridges were ready months before release date.

There was no Revelations path in existence to out on the cartridges. Hence why it's free DLC.

For the JPN version, Revelation is DLC regardless of what edition you have.

Special edition gets it for free.

Isn't it in the OP? The Japanese Special Edition of FE14 didn't have the third path on cartridge because it was still under development by the time the cartridges were ready months before release date.

There was no Revelations path in existence to out on the cartridges. Hence why it's free DLC.

That´s right, I totally forgot that the Japanese SE was released before Revelations, and made it Free DLC for those who had it.

If there is a fix, I'm unaware of it. But yeah, I was assuming that the other guy didn't use the Special Edition version. I'm using that one, but I keep crashing on that chapter for some reason. I think one other person has that issue, but I dunno anymore. But I downloaded another .cia with all of the other DLC as well, so maybe that's why Revelations is crashing because of the conflict?

Ah I see, it was all about that "NTR" thingy? (Was currently reading the "How to play this on 3DS", should have done the very beggining I guess >_< )

Oh I have an European Old 3DS btw (Imnot American), Im using RXTools for playing the game (And already bought the game for its release here, I just didnt want to wait plus fear the localization/censorship).

; I already have installed all the DLCs in the game, which is a japanese region free version cia of the game which has 2 routes translataed (As you know Revelations is DLC in this version and such isnt translated already).

I think what I lacked was the xorpads thingy, is that what I need to get in order to patch the ROM or the Cia right?

Ah I see, it was all about that "NTR" thingy? (Was currently reading the "How to play this on 3DS", should have done the very beggining I guess >_< )

Oh I have an European Old 3DS btw (Imnot American), Im using RXTools for playing the game (And already bought the game for its release here, I just didnt want to wait plus fear the localization/censorship).

; I already have installed all the DLCs in the game, which is a japanese region free version cia of the game which has 2 routes translataed (As you know Revelations is DLC in this version and such isnt translated already).

I think what I lacked was the xorpads thingy, is that what I need to get in order to patch the ROM or the Cia right?

Assuming you're installing a .cia (via cfw), yes, you need to generate xorpads in order to patch the game. The patcher released by our team requires xorpads to generate the rom.

An extensive guide on how to patch this game, written by thedude28, has been published!

Please refer to the OP in the RESTORATION PROJECT for details.

*This guide is good for beginner users who would like to use cfw to play this game. It isn't in this thread's OP yet because Cellenseres is busy.

Edited by luyairis

An extensive guide on how to patch this game, written by thedude28, has been published!

Please refer to the OP in the RESTORATION PROJECT for details.

*This guide is good for beginner users who would like to use cfw to play this game. It isn't in this thread's OP yet because Cellenseres is busy.

how do I find this guide from Thedude?

I Dont know how to hack my N3DS at all! and i'm a little confused on how to do this