Are there any videos of the prison

I've seen videos of My Castle, but none bothered to show the prison. None of the LPs have shown capturing yet either.

Additionally when is the earliest one can buy generic units at My Castle?

You can buy generic units as soon as you unlock one of the characters that can capture them. I don't think you can recruit a unit that has the skill to capture before you build the prison in Hoshido/IK. Idk about Nohr.

What do you want to see about the prison? There isn't much to see. When you first enter it's just a grey brick room. When you view your captured units it puts the cameras in front of a cell elsewhere.

I wanna see the methods of capturing, and the methods of recruitment.

You can buy generic units as soon as you unlock one of the characters that can capture them. I don't think you can recruit a unit that has the skill to capture before you build the prison in Hoshido/IK. Idk about Nohr.

Interesting, thank you for the information!

I wanna see the methods of capturing, and the methods of recruitment.

You know how in Awakening where you had the menu before you attacked where you could select attack, pair up, wait, convoy, etc? In that menu, if you're using one of the characters that can capture units (thanks to their personal skill), there will be a command called capture that will let you capture the enemy if you kill them. It's an attack just like the default attack option (although it is slightly nerfed compared to default, but I can't read japanese so I can't tell you how).

After you defeat an enemy with the capture command, that enemy will show up in the prison. You can spend the resources you get from my castle in order to recruit them. Also, you can talk to them with the unit running the prison at the time in order to haggle on resource prices (although it doesn't work all the time iIrc). The amount of space in the prison is very limited, though.

Do they give you a new battle preview for capture to reflect the nerfed damage?

For instance, if you originally do 20 damage, and you highlight the cursor over the capture command, are they going to show that it went down to 16? I'm assuming not (since you don't know the extent of the nerf), but it would be convenient if that happened.

Edited by Minischew