Favorite pairings in Fates?

goodness gracious, my fanfics are circulating the thread. Thank you very much for liking it! The only reason why Leon was the 'canon' male lead was because, for some inexplicable reason, I kept imagining him to be the MC (fun fact: I found out his name literally two days after I uploaded it on the site). But the pairing stuck to me afterwards because they're adorable together, and that's how I became a fan.

(as for the writing style, i really don't know what i was thinking. whoops.)

Oh my, I feel so stupid for not recognising your username! xD Ah, the writing style was a nice change of pace and I personally liked it. After all, your fanfic is the reason why I started shipping the two.

I don't know if I'm just reading the right supports or not, but I'm actually liking the children characters...Shinonome and Shigure especially, they seem like they'd be good husbands.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm.. My first playthrough is going to be on the Nohr side so here goes!

M!Kamui X Zero all the way :> So happy I can finally court another dude! (And not make a girl aha)

Marx X Charlotte is definitely growing on me, and I'm having trouble seeing him with anybody else x__x (Though his supports with Elfie are good too)

Camilla is another sibling I'm having a lot of trouble pairing off. I feel like I'd be happy just giving her A+ with Luna and Belka and leaving it at that. I kind of headcanon that she's asexual, I just get those kind of vibes from her.

Leon X Felicia :DDD I'm taking one of his vassals so why not do an exchange? Plus the supports are pretty cute with Leon being a perfectionist and Felicia being a cute lemming. (Throwback to Frederick X Sumia)

Elise X Odin for blonde Ophelia and obvious Lissa vibes from the whole family.

Azura X Lazward because dancing dancer parents create dance babies that dance.

Edited by Cinnamon Bun

Pairings huh? The shipping wars are already on the way?

Hmmmm let's see.

Takumi X Oboro: I was so glad that we avoided a second case of unrequited love

We'll leave that to Flora X Joker

Kagerou X Odin: Probably on of the sweetest supports I read and seeing such an adorable side to Kagerou made my heart melt. Why couldn't the supports with Kamui be that good?!?! T_T

Flannel X Nyx: Very heartwarming supports especially once they hit S-rank.

Rinka X Ryouma: I think these two make a good pair if do say so myself!

Zero X Camilla: This the only pairing that can see for these two nutters its like they were made to share their insanity.

Lazward X Charlotte: These two being together just makes too much damn sense that it is rather eerie. Their personalities just meld well together.

Subaki X Luna: Oh the delicious irony that comes from this union that I can help but laugh.

M!Kamui X Azura: I really like this pairing a lot and the load of ship fuel that the game provides make it too damn easy.

Whether its tragedy or heartwarming triumph well.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJbBeBm4r9w

It so damn canon that it blows a hole through 50 castle walls. I'm not all that bothered by the Kissing Cousins thing tbh although I wish they handled it better,
On the flip side though because the game supports this pairing so much it really become difficult to pair M!Kamui with anyone else because well the two just seem addicted to each other as any other love interests they may end up with is pretty much forgotten for each other. It doesn't help the supports that Kamui can have with another lady friend are so damn bland and are played so damn safe that there is practically no real chemistry.
I still really like these two together but to say I like them as much as I enjoy RobinXLucina, RobinXSay'ri, or RobinXLissa would be a lie.

Mozume X A bunch of folks: Seriously this little cutie can easily be hooked up with plenty of bachelors! <3 <3 <3

and these because why not?

Pieri X 20 beers X her servants ::P:

Garon X Tsukuyomi: "Your my child now!"

ETERNAL TRASH FOR FEMUI/SILAS AND NOT EVEN SORRY. I'm also rather partial to Mamui / Zero, Saizou / Kagerou, Azura / Lazwald, Takumi / Oboro, Takumi / Elise, Tsubaki / Luna, and Flannel / Nyx. I literally cannot decide if I like Marxander / Charlotte or Marxander / Hinoka better, though. Charlotte / Marxander is really, ridiculously good for reasons already mentioned so many times before but Hinoka's supports with him are also surprisingly sweet and I just really like marrying the royal siblings together but I may or may not just want Marxander / Hinoka / Sieg as a fabulous horse family shh don't judge Honorary mentions for Leon / Sakura and Charlotte / Benoit, thought their supports were good but not my favourites.

Out of the kids, my definite favourites are Shinonome / Matoi, Kisaragi / Kinu, and Siegbert / Sophie.

And of course, obligatory Leo / Takumi. they're totally canon what are you talking about they can't s support of course they can fight me game

let's be honest though, the greatest shipping tragedies of this game are this, ryoma / crimson, and joker / flora. seriously wtf intelligent systems

Who wants some Ryouma/Crimson angst have something from my psds

[spoiler= InvisKingdom Spoilers, do not click if you don't want to be spoiled]

ad842439eb.png

Thor y u do dis to ma feels brah?;_____________;

I actually planned out all my marriages, this thread really helped with that, lol. My friends make fun of me because I plan almost everything in my playthroughs, but I just wanna be satisfied with the end result :P

MU x Camilla (waifu af)

Takumi x Oboro (this one was obvious, haven't even read the supports yet but it was the first pairing I knew I'd do)

Subaki x Luna (wanted Luna to be Cordelia 2.0's mom, the fact that they had great supports was a bonus)

Xander x Charlotte (Charlotte got her wish, cute supports)

Flannel x Felicia (shame I used Felicia's glorious hair color on Velour but they had good supports though...)

Lazward x Pieri (I honestly really dislike Pieri but the supports with Lazward gave insight to her backstory and weren't that bad sooo...)

Saizou x Kagerou (they used to be lovers lol)

Zero x Belka (both grew up in the slumps, had nice supports)

Odin x Elise (the supports really weren't my favorites but Elise gives off a Lissa vibe and gives Ophelia a Lissa-like hair color so I'm down)

Leo x Sakura (not the best supports but Sakura's hair and personality fits Foleo, plus I wanted at least one pairing between the two kingdoms' royal families)

Asama x Effie

Hinata x Hinoka

Kaze x Nyx

Ryoma x Rinkah

Arthur x Setsuna

Benoit x Mozume

Nishiki x Azura (this was really only to have a transforming Shigure, and since Nishiki had better supports than Flannel, I chose him)

Jakob x Orochi (this pairing along with Silas and Hana were just the left over characters)

Silas x Hana

Sad I had to miss out on Shara, but oh well. And second gen pairings are a fight for another day...

I kinda ship Takumi x Rinka only because their japanese voice actors also voice Eren and Mikasa from Attack on Titan.

It's really stupid I know xD

Who wants some Ryouma/Crimson angst have something from my psds

[spoiler= InvisKingdom Spoilers, do not click if you don't want to be spoiled]

ad842439eb.png

Well then, Ryouma will not be reaching S support with anyone until after that scene, for head canon purposes.

I find it slightly humorous that a lot of people seem to be pairing Luna and Subaki simply for Matoi. I have never once seen anyone turn to Luna's and Subaki's supports or chemistry to justify the pairing.

It's like Subaki's the invisible dad in a perfect family. XD

(Just to clarify: I have nothing against people shipping it simply for Matoi. I just felt bad for Subaki, haha.)

Edited by Minischew

And of course, obligatory Leo / Takumi. they're totally canon what are you talking about they can't s support of course they can fight me game

let's be honest though, the greatest shipping tragedies of this game are this, ryoma / crimson, and joker / flora. seriously wtf intelligent systems

At least we can have them with an A+ supports :lol: ! (i'm totally gonna have them A+ supports, just wait game, just wait for it... 2016 come soon)

I really wanted Ryoma x Crimson... So sad it's a total tragedy... I feel like living Matthew x Leila again...

Edited by SniperGYS

I find it slightly humorous that a lot of people seem to be pairing Luna and Subaki simply for Matoi. I have never once seen anyone turn to Luna's and Subaki's supports or chemistry to justify the pairing.

It's like Subaki's the invisible dad in a perfect family. XD

(Just to clarify: I have nothing against people shipping it simply for Matoi. I just felt bad for Subaki, haha.)

Not simply for Mato, at least for me.

Luna and Tsubaki's supports are basically her projecting her mother issues onto him, only to find that he has far more in common with her than she realized.

*Pulls out pairing plans sheet* I'm gonna join in on the fun :D I'm also the type of person to plan out every pairing and go straight for them when I play, so they are highly unlikely to change:

Ryouma X Kamui (considering how crazy I am about him, this is a given :3)

Tsubaki X Hinoka (super cute support, and they make a wonderful pegasus warrior family together)

Takumi X Felicia (dunno why I like this pairing, I guess I just like Takumi with someone adorable, and Felicia as my sister in law would be cute. Their support wasn't as good as I hoped, though)

Nishiki X Sakura (they take adorable naps together :) and I noticed that Kinu's hairstyle is kinda similar to Sakura's; perfect!)

Marx X Pieri (the only master-retainer relationship I'm really interested in. Pieri is so cute in front of Marx, and she's the best cook, so Marx will get so much yummy food! I'm not sure I'm gonna like Siegbert's hair, though...)

Zero X Camilla (was gonna do this pairing from the beginning, and Eponine looks pretty good with purple hair. But their supports scared me... Probs getting censored, just like many of Zero's other lines XD)

Leon X Nyx (another pairing I had my eyes on for a long time. Their support was pretty sweet, and yay for a magic family. Also, I like Foleo better with dark hair)

Cyrus X Elise (It seems like I decided all the Nohrian sibling pairings quite early and never changed, but Elise needs someone with nice and reliable, and I pretty much only trust Cyrus for that :P)

Saizou X Kagerou (another pairing I had from the very beginning, and them being former lovers sealed the deal for me)

Suzukaze X Kazahana (handsome, nice guy and pretty, nice girl; I approve. Still waiting on their support...)

Asama X Setsuna (I admit, I got lazy with this pairing and just put them together because they both serve Hinoka... Hopefully their support is alright)

Tsukuyomi X Orochi (I just kinda stuffed them together cuz they were the leftovers in the end :( But their support was actually alright)

Hinata X Rinka (omg, another rando pairing... I think I really got lazy with the last few Hoshido characters)

Harold X Belka (I thought it would be nice for Arthur to give some of his optimistic energy to Belka)

Odin X Luna (callback to my Owain X Severa pairing in Awakening. Really liked their supports in both games, and it's good that they both seem to have matured here)

Benoit X Oboro (I really wanted Oboro with a nice Nohrian guy for some interesting dynamic, and Benoit is definitely a kind soul. Also, my heart unexpectedly melted at their support, definitely one of the better ones imo)

Lazward X Elfie (I did Inigo X Kjelle in Awakening, and that was okay. Elfie is pretty much a better Kjelle, so problem solved)

Flannel X Mozume (big bad wolf and little village girl)

Joker X Aqua (I believe this support is one of the few where Joker isn't being mean to the other person... and they go into Joker's backstory a bit, so it was quite good)

Not sure about 2nd gen yet. Right now I'm thinking about Shinonome and Kisaragi with Midoriko and Sophie, but not sure which one with which yet. Also, maybe Siegbert and Matoi XD