i'm losing my mind

reading yu-no

staying up too late

signing up for university

these tbh

smash as well I suppose

Video games, mangays, animus, books, shows, movies, interneting otherwise, etc. for indoor activities. Buncha other stuff for outdoor activities.

It's not so hard to keep yourself entertained! Especially not in this day and age.

to folks signing up/getting ready for college, good luck!

I bought a set of weights the other day so I am challenging myeself to LIFT

people are gonna be mirin

Learning!

From exercise routines to programming, there's something interesting that can be found on the 'Net!

i've been trying to learn arabic, but it's proven quite difficult without a teacher or resources outside of free youtube clips. i know the alphabet pretty well at this point, and can spell some words, but syntax and such will be a nightmare lol.

i suppose knowing python really well is another goal.

in terms of playing vidya and such, i wish i wasn't so weird but i really have to be in the mood to do that stuff, and i just haven't been. i still need to finish fe4 and 5, but for some reason i haven't been motivated to so. maybe i just need to dive in and it'll come easier haha.

Begging my friends for Skype calls, hoping that my prayers will be answered of no longer being bored because I lack the motivation to do anything with my life anymore because I'm 17 and still have no idea what to do with my life even though I should and video games are starting to no longer become an outlet for my bordom as I'm starting to get very bored of them unless I have people to talk to and even then the games can get boring.

What I'm saying is why the fuck is life so boring all of the sudden.

Begging my friends for Skype calls, hoping that my prayers will be answered of no longer being bored because I lack the motivation to do anything with my life anymore because I'm 17 and still have no idea what to do with my life even though I should and video games are starting to no longer become an outlet for my bordom as I'm starting to get very bored of them unless I have people to talk to and even then the games can get boring.

What I'm saying is why the fuck is life so boring all of the sudden.

lol no you don't.

if you have the means, try out new things you think you'd be interested in!