These pairings are certainly not bad and you could do a lot with them. To pair units have them stand next to each other for a very long time, turn after turn, kind of like building supports. The best pairings in the game however are below

AideenXMidir

AyraXNoish

LachesisXBeowulf

SylviaXDeath(her subs are better)

FuryXClaude/Azel, if you want to pass the valk staff and have a decent healer, go with Claude, if you want a stronger safe than go with Azel.

TiltyuXLevin

BriggidXHolyn

I actually disagree with two pairings on this list. For me, I would personally pair Ayra with Lex, because high Defense, Ambush, AND Elite all in one is just too good to pass up, and all Noish does is allow them to kill things better...which they're already more than good enough at anyway. Wheras with Lex, their offense isn't as good, but their Defense is significantly better, and Elite means early promotions. Once that happens, and they both get Continue, they're pretty much killing whatever you point them at anyway I think, so Charge and Critical become slightly redundant (especially if you have any kind of high kill weapon on them).

And with Sylvia, I'd pair her with Dew. That way, the stuff she can get with Bargain allows her to greatly surpass whatever her subbed counterpart can offer (plus she has better growths this way). Plus, Sylvia passes down the Defense Sword, which grants +7 Defense to it's wielder, as well as whatever other items she has! Definitely don't want to pass THAT up I imagine.

Other than that though, this all looks about right, so kudos to Jetbeam for giving you such awesome advice!

Edited by FionordeQuester

[spoiler=Chapter 3 part 3]
Attempt #3
3c5aH3G.png
542AaKj.pngiZLyVsM.png
Fury has equipped the slim lance this time to have higher evasion.

QGdljbC.pnguIZfTQH.pngsuKV3ji.png
Same result: three crossknights are left

wQfmJ0Y.pngOq6Piwa.png
This 10% more evasion saves her the life!

If Eltshan leaves the map, this will happen:
0kJls96.pngXE99amJ.png
A bunch of dracos will press ahead towards me. They appaer at the top northwest area of this map.

9geGazt.png
I must make sure to decoy them to Silvail, because Madino is guarded only with Ayra.

BHuiXeu.pngXb8rsCl.png
Their leader isn't too tough except for 60 HP. Furthermore he doesn't have any skills. Jamka will wreck him so hard.

8QcROCc.pngi7ftLn7.png
MR7PHDy.pngq3weqiu.png
T07uDQE.png
Thankfully no more annoying crossknights! This was the hardest part in this game besides Ayra's recruitment.

9lbdgPo.png
Levin can ORKO this knight. He has pursuit so he doubles everything, if continue isn't activated.

atQgzTZ.pngIXbz7Ro.png
Tkqu9TB.pngMcNyBHX.pngLwGs7wO.png
These stationary knights are defeated. Cuan is placed in the attack range of one of the knights next to Chagaal.

Chagaal
DzgNcdx.pngC60Z3yb.png9jRwaXs.png0XHi8Vj.png
Chagaal has much better stats than in the previous chapter (+15 HP, +4 strength, +4 speed, +4 defense). He still has the silver blade, but furthermore volcannon (= bolganone) the strongest fire magic I think. He still has great shield, which can make the fight very long and tedious.

snFJLAJ.png
XeTzPqM.pngjWwuhMA.pngfTnukAT.png
fB9sDZ5.png
All of the knights move.

gMwTmap.png
I'll get attacked by two sides the Silvailan knights and the Thracian dracos. I must take out the knights at first:

8BmOscr.png
cYH0m5w.png
69mpmin.png
lcPtHTC.pngM2YGGSy.pngluna
rBjtym4.pngexTqKa6.png
VTPmre9.pngmuKSAXV.pngBLHCcGQ.png
5i4Yzkd.pngRvsMxFP.png
wiq3My2.png
ni7MOD7.png5bktnAd.pngcrit
IyphsNk.pngThis is the only knight, who survives.
Jamka and Fury are in the attack range of a few dracos.

HXVMP28.png4 damage - pathetic
Uhmo6J0.png

ByadnKB.png
Next task: Killing all the dracos

mLExEOx.png

SqOSLpc.pngFgJQXCz.pngDDvE0ZO.png
I show him, what real terror is!

GWQ7fSQ.pngHjgwXe7.png
Glory to Thracia #1

ox5iPpk.png
aCiLm29.png
pRNQFlD.png
vYHVjfH.pngNEewTkv.pngcontinue
cZAdsFl.pnglS9Ux5b.png
nUqtC0I.png
These dracos were no match for my units. Tbf they didn't have 2 range weapons.

XqXUUF3.pngdp38LQK.png
Furthermore you get +1 defense, if you visit this town.

Shagaal shall attack Lachesis. I guess she'll have a special conversation with him.

This happens, when the dracoknight boss has fallen:
Wm4pgqK.pngWm4pgqK.png
He leaves Silvail's castle.

BX27LP2.pngx3YL44f.png
Yes, she has a special boss conversation. (only a part shown)

b3aFFVW.pngQzIOQaj.pngcE8TVki.png
Sigurd also has.

sCu0CVw.pngno great shield
ZjXqGOq.png4kQzgOX.pnggreat shield
whaoEOx.pngVWdbNHW.pnggreat shield twice
udG90Fx.pngkQt8gs6.pnghits twice
UecHHK2.pngAelLKXk.png32ad8hq.png
The end of this megadouche! Died by the right hand, Sigurd!

yw7m2Ke.png
Before Sigurd will seize Silvail, everyonle else is sent to Madino, because the enemies will come from the north of it. Madino is guarded poorly atm.

Meanwhile I can do some other stuff:

Ethlyn's promotion into a paladin
V79yoQ9.pngRbL0jFU.pngVlbDC0C.png
She can use lances now.

Also do a little bit arena abusing.

Thx for all your suggestions:

Like I already said, someone told me about good pairings already. I'm playing chapter 4 atm and try to implement the suggestions.

[spoiler=My intended pairings:]

Silvia x Lex

Lachesis x Beowulf

Ayra x Holyn Ayra is very high level already, so she doesn't need elite anymore.

Aideen x Midir

Fury x Levin

Tiltyu x Azel

Briggid x Dew

Btw, what document do you use for writing your updates? Do you use Microsoft Word, LibreOffice, Notepad, or any of that?

Write my updates directly on the message board of SF.

It's the easiest way for me and saves the most time.

Edited by Mister IceTeaPeach

I see. Well, after doing that, I would highly recommend copying and pasting that onto Word or Libre or something else with Spell Checker. I just noticed that there were quite a few typos in the last update, that's all :).

Attempt #3

3c5aH3G.png

542AaKj.pngiZLyVsM.png

Fury has equipped the slim lance this time to have higher evasion.

QGdljbC.pnguIZfTQH.pngsuKV3ji.png

Same result: three crossknights are left

wQfmJ0Y.pngOq6Piwa.png

This 10% more evasion saves her the life!

If Eltshan leaves the map, this will happen:

0kJls96.pngXE99amJ.png

A bunch of dracos will press ahead towards me. They appaer at the top northwest area of this map.

9geGazt.png

I must make sure to decoy them to Silvail, because Madino is guarded only with Ayra.

BHuiXeu.pngXb8rsCl.png

Their leader isn't too tough except for 60 HP. Furthermore he doesn't have any skills. Jamka will wreck him so hard.

8QcROCc.pngi7ftLn7.png

MR7PHDy.pngq3weqiu.png

T07uDQE.png

Thankfully no more annoying crossknights! This was the hardest part in this game besides Ayra's recruitment.

9lbdgPo.png

Levin can ORKO this knight. He has pursuit so he doubles everything, if continue isn't activated.

atQgzTZ.pngIXbz7Ro.png

Tkqu9TB.pngMcNyBHX.pngLwGs7wO.png

These stationary knights are defeated. Cuan is placed in the attack range of one of the knights next to Chagaal.

Chagaal

DzgNcdx.pngC60Z3yb.png9jRwaXs.png0XHi8Vj.png

Chagaal has much better stats than in the previous chapter (+15 HP, +4 strength, +4 speed, +4 defense). He still has the silver blade, but furthermore volcannon (= bolganone) the strongest fire magic I think. He still has great shield, which can make the fight very long and tedious.

snFJLAJ.png

XeTzPqM.pngjWwuhMA.pngfTnukAT.png

fB9sDZ5.png

All of the knights move.

gMwTmap.png

I'll get attacked by two sides the Silvailan knights and the Thracian dracos. I must take out the knights at first:

8BmOscr.png

cYH0m5w.png

69mpmin.png

lcPtHTC.pngM2YGGSy.pngluna

rBjtym4.pngexTqKa6.png

VTPmre9.pngmuKSAXV.pngBLHCcGQ.png

5i4Yzkd.pngRvsMxFP.png

wiq3My2.png

ni7MOD7.png5bktnAd.pngcrit

IyphsNk.pngThis is the only knight, who survives.

Jamka and Fury are in the attack range of a few dracos.

HXVMP28.png4 damage - pathetic

Uhmo6J0.png

ByadnKB.png

Next task: Killing all the dracos

mLExEOx.png

SqOSLpc.pngFgJQXCz.pngDDvE0ZO.png

I show him, what real terror is!

GWQ7fSQ.pngHjgwXe7.png

Glory to Thracia #1

ox5iPpk.png

aCiLm29.png

pRNQFlD.png

vYHVjfH.pngNEewTkv.pngcontinue

cZAdsFl.pnglS9Ux5b.png

nUqtC0I.png

These dracos were no match for my units. Tbf they didn't have 2 range weapons.

XqXUUF3.pngdp38LQK.png

Furthermore get +1 defense, if you visit this town.

Shagaal shall attack Lachesis. I guess she'll have a special conversation with him.

This happens, when the dracoknight boss has fallen:

Wm4pgqK.pngWm4pgqK.png

He leaves Silvail's castle.

BX27LP2.pngx3YL44f.png

Yes, she a special boss conversation.

b3aFFVW.pngQzIOQaj.pngcE8TVki.png

Sigurd also has.

sCu0CVw.pngno great shield

ZjXqGOq.png4kQzgOX.pnggreat shield

whaoEOx.pngVWdbNHW.pnggreat shield twice

udG90Fx.pngkQt8gs6.pnghits twice

UecHHK2.pngAelLKXk.png32ad8hq.png

The end of this megadouche! Died by the right hand, Sigurd!

yw7m2Ke.png

Before Sigurd will seize Silvail, everyonle else is sent to Madino, because the enemies will come from the north of it. Madino is guarded poorly atm.

Meanwhile I can do some other stuff:

Ethlyn's promotion into a paladin

V79yoQ9.pngRbL0jFU.pngVlbDC0C.png

She can use lances now.

Also do a little bit arena abusing.

Thx for all your suggestions:

Like I already said, someone told me about good pairings already. I'm playing chapter 4 atm and try to implement the suggestions.

[spoiler=My intended pairings:]

Silvia x Lex

Lachesis x Beowulf

Ayra x Holyn Ayra is very high level already, so she doesn't need elite anymore.

Aideen x Midir

Fury x Levin

Tiltyu x Azel

Briggid x Dew

Sylva x Lex is an interresting one, but I'm not sure how it works as a first pairing.

It kinda screw up Corpul pretty badly, but makes a really good Leen.

And now you have no one to inherit the Valkyrie Staff, which may or may not be bad.

(In think the only time I used it was next chapter so that Sylvia DO NOT ends up marrying Levin.)

The others are pretty basic, and there's no way to screw up Ayra's daughter anyway.

You should be fine.

Sigurd seizes Silvail:

Sigurd: Eltshan...

Oifey: Sir, hang in there. Also, um... Shanan's here. He must have had a good reason to leave Agustry.

Sigurd: Shanan?

Shanan: Sigurd: I'm sorry!

Sigurd: What's up? You're crying. What happened?

Shanan: Deidre left the castle andnever came back. She said she was going to see you. I'm sorry! I promised you I'd watch out of her.

Sigurd: [spoiler=What? Deidre left!? And what about Celice?]Celice is Sigurd's and Deidre's son.

Shanan: He's with me. See? He's rigt here. But Deidre...

Sigurd: Shanan, don't worry. This isn't your fault. I'm going to find her.

Shanan: But I shouldn't have let her go. I'm so sorry, Sigurd!

Sigurd: Deidre, hust where did you disappear to?

roNmjFv.png

6MRHk4E.pngsYoFYgY.pngXfRfBOw.pngXfRfBOw.png
After the pirates they had known that they isn't the true identy of her, they change their plan with her.

9hof77L.pngeMoz2cX.pngRgZ0pOE.png
She's all alone and gets chased by everyone. A very unbearable situation!

d9hCisw.png
A huge pack of bandits and mercenaries.
After the event a bridge north of Madino's castle is built, which allows the bandits to attack my units in enemy phase already.

oNY3phI.pngtLGMKmk.png
The enemies can attack Briggid before she can act.

UyWsObO.pngFHg5YBI.png
Ayra can kill a few ones. I must rush to the archer girl as quick as I can!

Another Event:
9MnmjJc.png
There are Claude and Tility next to the Blagi Tower.

Tiltyu: C'mon! We gotta get movin'! We can't be messin' here. If pirates showed up, they'd kill us fer sure.

Claude: I'm coming. Be praying to Lorg Blagi I've learned the truth behind what's been happening. It's just as I thought it be. I also found our family's Sacred Relic. It's been missing for some time. The Valkyre Staff.

Tiltyu: Huh? This dirty ol' stick?

Claude: Tiltyu! You had better watch what comes out of your mouth. This staff here? It's magical and can return life to those who have passed on already. Only one descendant of Saint Biagi can use it, and that's me. You see, we're all born with this life force. It's called "Aegir" and...

Tiltyu: Huh? You lost me. You're (yawn...) puttin' me t'sleep. Anyway we don't get time for that stuff. We gotta get movin'.

Claude: Yes, you're right. Let's go.

[spoiler=Tiltyu is in love with Claude.]But don't worry! I've different plans for you.

My three new allies:

Briggid
0lGqRgl.pnggtZtGB9.png
Briggid is a level 12 sniper already with very nice strength, skill and speed, but not very good HP and defense for her level. She has pursuit though and ORKO everyone of the fighters and mercenaries. The task is to send her out of the enemy attack ranges towards the Blagi Tower to join Claude and Tiltyu.

Tiltyu
5x0huzV.pnglTk6GOf.pngVc0FTn3.png
Tiltyu is a thunder mage. Unlike Azel she's specialized in thunder magic so it's the only magic type she can use. Wrath allows her an instant critical, when she's on low health (idk how much % of HP) and hits. Tron (= thoron) is incredibly powerful.

Claude
BHZZt0c.pngzIuyRpc.pngpJKPlUH.pngnMYDXjg.png
Claude is a level 20 high priest, who can use staves and all anima magic types. He has no skills though. reserve = fortify valkyrie = aum (i think)

Claude and Tlityu are isolated on this little penisula. The pirates, who're chasing Briggid will come towards them. Furthermore pirates from the sea will reach the penisula very soon.
The strategy: Let Tiltyu always get attacked by an enemy. Her HP will be down in wrath-zone and she'll ORKO the opponent with a crit. In each player turn Claude will heal her. Make sure that only one enemy can attack her.

Killing the brigands:
ocBdzNP.png
Q3XDzlN.pngjqqi7vY.png
slQUkzG.png
vmm3Jys.png
Dirm1ZE.png96jn8Kl.png
Beowulf is on the front line. He'll get attacked by some dudes including the leader.

a7p1bNq.pnglkEgHNA.pngBFo2L2A.pngAaKaNjE.png
Hand axes can't do shit to him.

H63Rtyi.pnghhH4ILg.png
The miniboss, who can't do anything to him either.

qLi1qjr.png
The power of wrath!

5XfQg6g.png1BbGqSc.pngxqR7Vus.png
The main problem is gone!

cbp3Wmz.png
= +3 movement

gsHUR9a.png
RlXytDq.pngG89Q4cF.pngCuan activates continue
251KYKd.pngRMpTM4U.pngI6Gp35z.png
S60VIyj.png
Only one pirate is left.

Ethlyn can talk to Cuan:
2QcDZbx.pngwn958KK.pngRoQH3j1.png
tjJiI7H.pngR4EQTJw.png
Cuan gets his personal lance, the Gae Bolg. The best lance in this game (30 might!!!).

VnJ3zZP.png

S60VIyj.png
Everybody's still chasing Briggid. When she reaches the peninsula, she only can get attacked by only one enemy unit east of her.

qv2D8Vb.pngpYQKHhA.pngjAdwbGS.png
Another time I cry for a vulnerary! Claude can't reach her with his reserve stave yet.

aYnBMqQ.png
the only way to heal Tiltyu

rk9kau9.png0GX2964.png
There goes the last one. Now I must rush with my mounted units towards Briggid to decoy the pirates and mercenaries away from her.

YvGOyfI.png
[spoiler=A very bad move! She can get attacked by two guys, who can kill her.]I replayed this turn (didn't wait till the enemy phase) and made use of her maximum movement range. Will visit the town later, when I've survived this.

HHwK6jT.png
Ok, she's fine. Only one enemy attacks her.

xDqmKlc.png
Briggid can reach the peninsula in this turn. She's safe for now too! Claude's reserve stave will reach her very soon.

HHwK6jT.png
no worries about her anymore

ISRkDTt.png
another wrath crit - activation guaranteed

lrWPZv3.pnguroTgMe.pngCwqYOVf.png

OUCH!!! The mercenaries double him and I'm very lucky that the second one misses once. So he survives with lucky 1 HP! At least I could decoy some enemies.

nBfTl6P.png
crit death

Wb65x7q.png9mHu8Ak.png
FjWYLOc.pngRPcsHF7.png

Thanks to the leg ring Beowulf can decoy more enemies.

Ethlyn heals Noish and Claude heals Tiltyu.

8tXz8vk.pngUn9BRDe.pngJOVw7hd.png
Are you serious? He'd have survived with 1 HP anyway.

HvvD5BX.png

N6sAW96.png
ZDWX5qU.pngixHA8hI.png
99fPrRE.png
K2yEqTC.pngyVYi5vx.pngcontinue

Claude's reserve stave can reach Briggid now.

ju6KM5o.png

FhwoBHd.png0G6hrWf.png

7J3Kgte.png

LnjMpSm.png
JiaV2qp.pngforget that she's not in wrath-zone
3deNPCm.png0EUvjPq.png
This area is cleared.

MoNGfoG.png6SOnGWK.pngX7HQyCQ.png
They even go for Fury for some reason, who can counterattack.

oWKJFPI.png
She has equipped thunder. Was mistaken that crits don't do triple damage in Judgral.

I know that there are tons of typos. >_>
Will proofread each part after I've finished uploading chapter 3.
Uploading one part takes two hours in average so my concentration drops after a while.

Somehow I'm too lazy to use MS word.

Sylva x Lex is an interresting one, but I'm not sure how it works as a first pairing.
It kinda screw up Corpul pretty badly, but makes a really good Leen.

Idk either.
This LP will enlighten me, if this experiment works or not.

I actually disagree with two pairings on this list. For me, I would personally pair Ayra with Lex, because high Defense, Ambush, AND Elite all in one is just too good to pass up, and all Noish does is allow them to kill things better...which they're already more than good enough at anyway. Wheras with Lex, their offense isn't as good, but their Defense is significantly better, and Elite means early promotions. Once that happens, and they both get Continue, they're pretty much killing whatever you point them at anyway I think, so Charge and Critical become slightly redundant (especially if you have any kind of high kill weapon on them).

And with Sylvia, I'd pair her with Dew. That way, the stuff she can get with Bargain allows her to greatly surpass whatever her subbed counterpart can offer (plus she has better growths this way). Plus, Sylvia passes down the Defense Sword, which grants +7 Defense to it's wielder, as well as whatever other items she has! Definitely don't want to pass THAT up I imagine.

Other than that though, this all looks about right, so kudos to Jetbeam for giving you such awesome advice!

AyraLex is the best pairing since Neir blood complements the two very well, I left that out because I would have suggested TiltyuLex if OP would have paired Levin with someone else, but I forgot to mention that. Basically Ayrakids don't have trouble killing thing so the Neir blood can go elsewhere.

I was thinking more about Charisma rather than the items. Sure the defense sword is great but you can always pass that down through someone else. You can also receive the barrier sword with Laylea, so you can end with both swords rather than one if you go with Laylea. Also growths do not matter on a dancer because they are not really made for combat anyways. The positives Lean has over Laylea is the access to the leg/knight ring that can be passed down through her mother or bought easily if Dew is the father, but money dumps exist and Laylea could be the better supportive unit.

You should also check your talk statuses a little more. In this chapter have Ethlin speak with Cuan and Aideen speak with Briggid.

Edited by jetbeamcantmeltsteelfuel

[spoiler=Chapter 3 part 4]
YuMhGcE.png
w2rfyij.png

hGLGqM5.png
RvyonfN.png
o7T9Ttd.png
This chapter is almost done!

Before I'm going for the boss, a few conversation. One of them is very important:

Sigurd x Claude

Claude: Sir Sigurd! Finally we can meet up!

Sigurd: Claude! You're alright! You had us all worried. We heared that you were attacked by pirates.

Claude: Yes, but thanks to Tiltyu's efforts we made it trough. That aside, my prayer at Blagi Tower proved to be quite fruitful, Sir Sigurd.

Sigurd: You found out who killed Prince Kurth?

Claude: Yes it was a conspiracy of Lord Reptor. He had Lord Langbart murder the prince. And then he shrewdly placed the blame on your father.

Sigurd: I knew it!

Claude: There's more. The death of King Mananan also turned out to be Lord Reptor's handiwork. He didn't want the war with Isaac to come to a close, so he secretly killed the king.

Sigurd: Is that right? So this was Reptor right from the start.

Claude: Well, it doesn't seem to be all his doing. Some kinf of wicked force is working in his shadow. An evil presence so powerful that even Lord Blagi couldn't clearly discern it.

Sigurd: ... Evil presence? Maybe... the Dark Sect?

Claude: Well, he is still alive, but seems to be at death's door...

Sigurd: Father... oh no!

Claude: I will hurry to the capital and inform His Majesty all that I have been revealed. Sir Sigurd, please sit tight for the moment and try to avoid any crash behavior.

Sigurd: Of course!

Claude: It's in the Lord's hands now, Sir Sigurd.

Sigurd: Claude, please. I beg of you, help my father clear himself of his horrible injustice.

Sigurd x Briggid

Sigurd: Briggid, are you okay?

Briggid: Who are you? How do you know my name?

Sigurd: Well, one of the villagers was telling me about the leader of the Orgahil pirates and how she's always helping me about the leader of the Orgahil pirates and how she's always helping the poor. That's you, isn't it?

Briggid: Ah, I see. You're Sigurd from Grandbell, right? If you must kill me, go on. Get it over with.

Sigurd: Hahaha! No, no I merely came to talk to you. We'd like you to team up with us. What do you say?

Briggid: You want me to fight with you?

Sigurd: We need you.

Briggid: You're a strange one...

Midir x Briggid

Midir: My lady?

Briggid: Huh? Who the hell are you?

Midir: I'm sorry, you aren't Lady Aideen, are you. So you must be...

Briggid: You mad? What in the world are you mumbling about?

Midir: What's your name?

Briggid: Briggid

Midir: Brigid... you're beautiful!

Briggid: What did you say? You tryin' to be funny!?

Midir: To think there's another... one that's even more beautiful. You're like a dream.

Briggid: I... I'm leaving!

The best thing she could do!

[spoiler=Aideen x Briggid]Have this one!

Aideen: Hey, you're ... Yes, I knew it! Briggid! I'm your sister Aideen! Please, try to remember.

Briggid: How come you know my name? ... Wow, you look just like me.

Aideen: Yes! I'm your twin sister! You were taken by pirates when you were just 5 years old. I've been looking for you for such a long time.

Briggid: I don't know. You're going to have to prove to me somehow.

Aideen: Okay. Take this bow. Then draw.

Briggid: Hm? Wow! Now that's a nice bow! Just draw it, right? Whoa, what's going on! Some strange power is bubbling up inside me. I... I have some recollection. Ah... my heart is burning... Aideen. You are my sister, Aideen!

Aideen: Wonderful, you remember! That bow is the holy Ichival. Its been handed down through our family for generation

SN8A7N6.png1ZMVEvl.png
Ichival is Briggid's personal weapon. The second "holy" weapon besides the Gae Bolg. It gives:

• +10 strength
  • +10 speed
  • life skill

Dew has to enter of the Blagi tower
xjDnLNb.png4lamLwA.pngiwhma2h.png
... to get the wind sword. Works like in other FE parts. A magic sword, but it's not effective against flying units.

Fighting the last enemies and the last main boss:

r42Tr4b.png
H8VLoiq.png27cY17N.png

QmYaACd.pngXdYVlly.png

6qyyOqB.pngoWZmJBP.png

sStqewT.png

The last pirate in the sea.

CcTPne6.png

IyNHY37.pngUz4Y6pP.pngPnkU3cr.png

Killed thanks luna and he gets +5 strength.

This chapter is done! At least the first two segments were pretty tedious; especially Eltshan's crossknights.

xKD8GbP.png

Umm... please don't tell me, what I'm thinking. Please no fourth part! Agustry isn't guarded by anyone.

FNxXKyE.pngI5GZ5OT.pngyeaP27d.png

4AJf2NL.pngCo8fAtF.pngPy1QRA7.pngAgE3MGN.pngafW95tw.pngHz752lZ.png

These are Prince Kurth's murderer.

vBVZ6tW.pngUtWHV6K.png1Rq6dCc.pngoWuioud.pngDu8p1pa.png

No that's it for real!

This LP will be frozen for a longer period, because I want to sprinkle another LP (with has to deal with Judgral as well).

AyraLex is the best pairing since Neir blood complements the two very well, I left that out because I would have suggested TiltyuLex if OP would have paired Levin with someone else, but I forgot to mention that. Basically Ayrakids don't have trouble killing thing so the Neir blood can go elsewhere.

I was thinking more about Charisma rather than the items. Sure the defense sword is great but you can always pass that down through someone else. You can also receive the barrier sword with Laylea, so you can end with both swords rather than one if you go with Laylea. Also growths do not matter on a dancer because they are not really made for combat anyways. The positives Lean has over Laylea is the access to the leg/knight ring that can be passed down through her mother or bought easily if Dew is the father, but money dumps exist and Laylea could be the better supportive unit.

You should also check your talk statuses a little more. In this chapter have Ethlin speak with Cuan and Aideen speak with Briggid.

Tityuu x Lex is definitely interresting.

Not the most optimal pairing for a first game, though.

The problem is that they ends up unkillable, but needs to be hurt to be truly efficient (that, and bad Mag growth.) Definitely worth trying at least once.

And yeah, with the exception of a talk you want to avod like pest next chapter between Sylvia and Levin, they are generally extremely usefull.

Also, you should think a little more about Item Management. It makes it easier to have the unit you wants to give the item gets the kill (like having Ayra get the kill to obtain the Leg Ring here, for example.)