Radiant Hero Strategies

Yes, the entire map will rush you, but it won't be all the units at once.

What units are you using? Stats will be a huge help, too.

Edited by eclipse

The attack plan I use on Lunatic, which should be able to be applied to Hard, is just, deploy lots of staffers with decent range, and kite it up. If you have units with Sol, you can tank a bit if there's no counterwarriors in range, and those are my priority to-delete targets. What I did was basically delete some priority targets, rescue back/heal depending on need, etc, don't face too many at once, just keep on moving back -- but don't over do it or the enemies from the other side might pincer you and that's also bad. If you didn't train many staffers, the game gives you Libra, Anna, Emm, and Gangrel for free. Anyone with a half-decent mag stat reclassed to Sage should also do the job fine, as Rescue is E rank.

I ran a pretty hard physical team, so generals were a bit of a concern. I found that base Aversa with Goetia and a +Mag pairup (i used base Miriel) can delete Generals then run away with Galeforce.

Edited by Thor Odinson

Aversa, due to Galeforce + easy ORKOes, and Walhart due to his offense (Brave Lance, Spear and Wolfberg are viable options) + bulk can wreck a lot in P23. Make much use of rallies and rescue staves. IIRC the last time I did it, I just killed Priam on turn 1 since he's a pain to fight head-on (most non-Sorc frontliners fail pull good hit against him)

Got ninja'd but yeah

Edited by Gradivus.

I'm using:

Chrom (Great Lord 11, Str/Skill/Spd/Lck maxed) (took him to Great Lord 15, then Paladin 15, then back to Great Lord)

MU (Grandmaster 11, Str/Mag/Spd maxed) (took her to Grandmaster 15, then Sage 15, then back to Grandmaster)

Lucina (Great Lord 11, Str/Skill/Spd/Lck/Def maxed) (took her to Great Lord 15, then Swordmaster 15, then back to Great Lord)

Morgan (Grandmaster 10, Str/Mag/Skill maxed) (took him to Grandmaster 15, then Assassin 15, then back to Grandmaster)

Laurent (Sage 1, Spd maxed) (took him to Sage 15, then Sorcerer 15, then back to Sage)

Gerome (Wyvern Lord 4, Str maxed) (took him to Wyvern Lord 20, then back to 1)

Yarne (Berserker 2, Skill maxed) (took him to Berserker 20, then back to 1)

Owain (Swordmaster 1, Str/Lck maxed) (took him to Swordmaster 15, then Dread Fighter 30, then back to Swordmaster)

Brady (Sorcerer 1, Lck maxed) (took him to Sage 16, then Great Knight 10, then Sage 10, then Sorcerer)

Nah (Manakete 20, Skill maxed) (took her to Manakete 30, then back to 1)

Cynthia (Falcon Knight 3, Spd maxed) (took her to Falcon Knight 20, then back to 1)

Severa (Hero 11, Str maxed) (took her to Myrmidon 10, then Swordmaster 15, then Hero)

Kjelle (General 1, Skill/Spd maxed) (took her to Mercenary 10, then Knight 10, then General 20, then back to 1)

Noire (Bow Knight 8, Spd maxed) (took her to Sniper 15)

Inigo (Hero 18) (took him to Myrmidon 10, then Mercenary 10)

And then the rest are 1st gen characters, who are okay, but not as good. The only 1st gen with a maxed out stat is Cherche (Spd).

Wow, that was a lot to type.

Edited by OhSnapSon

I found Lucina to be pretty good, Aether helps and she looks like she has a lot of stats capped, which will be great. GL Lucina is speedy, so pair her with someone tanky for maximum effects. Since it's Hard, GL Lucina should be able to double basically everything on the map by herself, and if not, Tonics would help. She has a support with Kjelle, so consider using Kjelle to backline for Lucina unless Kjelle herself has the stats to front it up. Tbh, I really liked having Tiki on at least the L version of the map; Tiki with maxed stats after running through all the child paralogues had like, 52def/49res before pairup bonuses and can facetank enemies without the use of any regeneration skills.

I can't really say about the other characters only with their maxed stats because their other stats could be close to cap or they could be like, 20. I'd wager Severa's prolly another solid candidate though, since with the amount of enemies on that map, Sol's gonna come in handy. Inigo looks like his level may be a bit low and knowing him, likely isn't very tanky either. So not sure about him. Can't really say about the others with the given info.

If you want to take the easy way out, you can have Robin, Morgan, or Laurent Nosferatu tank the entire map. Vengeance (and Vantage, if you can get it) helps you stay alive. You can kill the axe-wielding Counter Warriors and Longbow Snipers on player phase. It helps to have your attacking unit paired up with another Sorcerer for the boost to Mag/Def/Res.

PEOPLE TO BRING ALONG:

- Basilio (Rally Strength)

- Libra/Anna/Maribelle/Lissa/Gangrel (Rescue-bots, and if Miriel's a Sage, she can come, too. . .doubly so if she has Rally Magic).

- Emmeryn (she's going to spam Rally Magic on your staffbots and Aversa, unless Miriel can do this instead, in which case she's going to be a very long-range staffbot)

- Aversa (have her get a clean-up kill, then run backwards with Galeforce and Mire-snipe something)

- Olivia (if she's not a dancer, reclass her so that she is)

You'll want to spam Rallies at the start of the turn (Spectrum/Strength/Magic/Speed/Defense should suffice), then have a couple of pairs (Lucina/Gerome and Severa/Yarne or Severa/Noire, to be exact) go forward and meet the enemy (but not too far, because you don't want to pull the entire map). Have your staffbots remotely heal them/pull them back, but leave one of them within range of a few of the enemies. Use Rescue on Rescuebots who are too far forward, as well. One of them should be danced by Olivia, and stay within range of some (but not all) enemies. On EP, whoever's in range should die, or wish that they died.

Move your staff support team as necessary! The map's huge, so use it to your advantage!