Show off your Kamui!

Melo the Mage

I don't know if anyone has made a thread like this, but I thought it would be fun.

(Dunno if this would technically go under creative? I don't know. Here seems okay for now)

How to:

Go to http://kamuicustomizer.appspot.com/

Create your Kamui and save the image file.

Paste and maybe do a little blurb about them (their name, a small bio, What modes you'll be playing on with them, etc.)

If you have the game, maybe show off how your Kamui looks (Try not to spoil too much please)

Here's an example:

2j2sqoi.jpg

Name: Winona

Mode: Normal/Classic

Bio: A shy girl born with albenism. She tries her best to do as she's told. Has the poorest eyesight of the army.

Allied Kingdom: Nohr

Asset: Skill (One has to be to get around near-blind)

Flaw: Luck (Unfortunately, skill can not predict all)

Likely spouce: Flannel (Fluffy hubby is love)

Can't wait to see all of the cute and cool Kamui you all have!

You guys inspired me to add more to mine. All of you have such interesting Kamui!

Edited by Melo the Mage

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are my Kamuis:

post-15697-0-28147600-1438526372_thumb.png

Name: Izumi

Secondary class:Fighter/Priestess

Asset:Resistance/Flaw:Skill

Mode: Hard/classic,Lunatic/casual

Bio: A harsh and ruthless girl with a heart of goldarrow-10x10.png inside and a protective streak. She adores children and animals. The one with the brightest blush.

Fights for: Hoshido/Invisible

Spouse:Ryoma

post-15697-0-55967900-1438526395_thumb.png

Name: Tatsuo

Secondary class:Ninja/Dark mage

Asset:Defense/Flaw:Luck

Mode: Hard/classic,Lunatic/casual

Bio: A sweet boy with an intelligence able to rival that of most people. He strives for a war with the less victims possible. The one with the kindest smile.

Fights for: Nohr/Invisible

Spouse:Flora

Edited by Yari

My main character:

Name: FQ

Mode: Lunatic/casual, Invisble Kingdom.

post-14214-0-89933300-1437984868_thumb.png

Sorcerer with: Vengeance, Defensive Formation,Vantage,Counter and Miracle. Wears Nosferatu, Battle Emblem and Elixers.

Asset: Magic

Flaw: Speed

Probably marries Fiora, just because she is left when creating uber children.

Likes to kill things.

Edited by DarkFQ

Okay, sure, why not:

Hakuji

Mai-Hoshido-D_zpshtjft0to.png

Hoshido/Hard Classic, Mercenary sub, +SKL, -LUK, Likely Husbando~ Nishiki

Bio: A rose born in a kingdom of sakura, and raised in a country without light, she has a had her fair share of misfortune and has a fair few thorns as a result. Has a no-nonsense attitude and patiently awaits opportunities for her fortunes to shift with an analytical mind. Is a peerless swordsman and an avid reader of philosophy. The one with the largest collection of pressed flowers.

Darion

Darion-Nohr_zpsfmbqnag0.png

Nohr/Hard Classic, Ninja sub, +STR, -DEF, Likely Waifu~ Pieri

Bio: Somewhat foolish and naive, he plays the joker in any conversation and appears flippant to most strangers. Despite this, he cares deeply about leaving good impressions. Values overwhelming strength in combat and has a vicious streak when angered, but ultimately kind and caring for allies. The one carrying the most concealed weaponry.

Elijah

Elijah-Nohr_zpsw3nfrqms.png

Invisible/Hard Classic, Spellcaster sub, +MAG, -DEF, Likely Waifu~ Elise!Ophelia

Bio: Stoic and determined on the outside, but ultimately just wants an easy life free from too many responsibilities. Is careful and considerate in his actions but sometimes regrets not leaping before he looks. Very kind to girls and vaguely uncomfortable about the idea of turning into a dragon. Loves to read difficult magical texts and collect arcane knowledge. The one with most useless trivia knowledge.

Edited by eharper256

download.png

Name: Lucy (ルーシー)

NOHR / INVISIBLE KINGDOM

Mode: Hard/Casual

Bio: A princess of Nohr. Selfish and naive, but obedient, and easily affected by those around her, as well as deeply burdened by a lot of regrets. Her friendships are the most important thing to her, and she is sweet to those she loves, but harbours an acute aversion to commitment that usually manifests in lonely, melancholy brooding. The worst at making decisions.

My exact two cents.

Depending on what my friend's MU gender is, I'll choose the opposite.

Mode: Crash

Franchezco
post-15594-0-21802400-1437996948_thumb.png

I'll either end a Magic based unit or horse mount unit (Or Both). +Mag/+Hp/+Def, -Res.

Because my F!Robin was Franchezca, I doubt I'd do that again.

Mauree

post-15594-0-27972200-1437996958_thumb.png

+Hp, -Res/-Luck

To be honest, I'm rather disappointed about the MU choices. The F!MU again has better choices.

Edited by Great Geargia Gateway

I must admit, I'm not very good at things like this but why not!

rE8mdot.png

Name - Mariya

Mode - Hard/Casual

Fights For - Hoshido/Invisible

Ending Class - White Blood (Hoshido only)/Dark Blood (Invisible)

Secondary Class - Lance Fighter

Asset and Flaw - Luck (Asset)/HP (Flaw)

Bio - A very quiet and stoic woman. While very quiet and stoic almost to the point of being emotionless, she is actually very shy and has a severe inferiority complex. The one with the most self-hatred. Born on November 2.

y5mLboZ.png

Name - Naomi

Mode - Hard/Casual

Fights For - Nohr/Invisible

Ending Class - Dark Blood

Secondary Class - Wyvern Rider

Asset and Flaw - HP (Asset)/Luck (Flaw)

Bio - An upbeat woman with a love of butterflies and flowers. Often looking for rare butterflies and flowers, though due to her bad luck, she often only finds moths and man sized venus flytraps. The one with the biggest collection of venus flytraps. Born on August 26.

femui_zps3qxemnzu.png

Name: Illya

Route: Nohr/Invisable

Sub-class: Wyvern Rider

Spouse: Flannel

Asset/Flaw: Mag/Def

Bio: A lack of social conditioning has made her taciturn around most individuals. Devoted to mastering spellcraft and swordplay, she gets along with her elder sister the most. She someday dreams of traveling to a far away country. Most relaxed when listening to the rain.

mamui_zpsrbz2prjg.png

Name: Ren

Route: Hoshido/Invisable

Sub-class: Mercenary

Spouse: Oboro

Assets/Flaw: Str/Skl

Bio: A cautiously optimistic prince that looks for the solution with the least amount of bloodshed. Although merciful when the situation allows it, he won't fail to eliminate threats to his friends or family. He regrets having to turn on his adoptive family. Most concerned with the state of his hair in the army.

Mai

Mai-Hoshido-D_zpshtjft0to.png

Hoshido/Hard Classic, Mercenary sub, +SKL, -LUK, Likely Husbando~ Nishiki

Bio: A rose* born in a kingdom of sakura, and raised in a country without light, she has a had her fair share of misfortune and has a fair few thorns as a result. Has a no-nonsense attitude and patiently awaits opportunities for her fortunes to shift with an analytical mind. Is a peerless swordsman and an avid reader of philosophy. The one with the largest collection of pressed flowers.

* Mai == Japanese for Rose

Mai means dance tho...

Mai means dance tho...

Y-yikes... I could've sworn... but yeah you're totally correct.

For some reason I've thought for about the last year that Mai = Rose, Sumire = Violet, and Sayuri = Lily. Turns out the second two are correct only. Wow. I'd like to blame some bad translation I saw somewhere, but its probably just some horrible misconception on my part.

I've renamed my Femui to Hakuji now lol.

Just imagine they're all named Maple.

P4BwA5M.png

Path: Nohr

Asset: Res

Flaw: Skill

Secondary: Rod Knight. (Will get DLC for Ballistician for end class)

Marrying: Camilla, Flora (Mainly. Gotta support grind in other playthroughs.)

Skills: Dragon Fang, All-Terrain, Battle Command, Tomebreaker, Sol/Dragon's Breath (Depending on who I marry)

dp83bB6.png

Path: Hoshido

Asset: Luck

Flaw: Def

Secondary: Lancer (Basara)

Marrying: Rinkah, Hinoka

Skills: Draconic Shield, Substitute, Shove/Eastern Heart, Ogre Strike/Sun God, Breaking Sky

EkIHa2i.png

Asset: Skill

Flaw: Luck

Secondary: Knight (General)

Marrying: Harold, Gunter

Skills: Rescue, Sol, Luna, Aegis, Pavise

Vq4QAKM.png

Path: Hoshido

Asset: Speed

Flaw: HP

Secondary: Samurai (Weapon Master)

Marrying: Takumi, Syalla

Skills: Vantage, Astra, Hoshido, Breaking Sky, Flamboyant

Edited by GoldenMapleLeaf

Kamui yes i know its a very creative name

285o50.png

Hoshido Hard/Casual

+Str, -HP

Marrying Ryouma

Secondary Class: Wyvern Rider

Personality: A rather sickly girl who has long-since mastered the art of looking stern and scary so people won't talk to you when you don't want them to, courtesy of imitating her brother Marx's facial expressions. You know how parents (*cough*Camilla*cough*) always say that if you make weird expressions your face is going to stick that way? Yeah, basically, that's what happened. Still, she's very keen on making new friends, though her unintentional glare can sometimes be an obstacle.

Athan

m94rra.jpg

Nohr Normal/Casual

+Mag, -Lck

Marrying Zero

Secondary Class: Rod Knight

Personality: He's very reserved, though he gets embarrassed very, very easily. He doesn't give his trust easily, but when he does he will defend his loved ones with his life. Can occasionally have bouts of low self-esteem when comparing himself to his brothers, but Elise always knows how to cheer him up- it's not a surprise that the two of them can often be seen training and joking around together.

Yuuma

2cxe2rs.png

IK Normal/Casual

+Spd, -Lck

Marrying Aqua

Secondary Class: Lance Fighter

Personality: Literally nothing. A blank piece of cardboard has more personality than he does.

Kidding, kidding; just haven't come up with one yet. I'm sure he'll be more interesting in time.

I'm going with the default male look the first playthroug but after I might use either of these:

vdsaMVy.png

ZNm93OL.png

I'm keeping the name Kamui. I can't believe there aren't any good blonde choices. I can't make him look like his Nohrian siblings...

Edited by Sir Frederick

I will be using generic male Kamui for Hoshido Hard/Casual and generic female Kamui for Nohr Hard/Casual.

My main MU based on me.

GjVnjOd.png

Name: Azz

Secondary Class: Cavalier or Samurai or Bowman

Husband/Wife: Zero

Route: Touma

Difficulty: Normal/Phoenix for first playthrough then Lunatic/Classic eventually

Bio: A shy, reserved man who wants nothing to do with war until he is thrown into it.Fond of ancient texts and stories.Has a great fondness for any weapon he wields to the point that he names all of them.The most likely to flirt with a man.EDIT: 2: Got it up.

Edited by Azz01

MWQ7ghK.png

Name: Kamui

Route: Hoshido

Birthday: 11th of November

Difficulty: Normal/Classic

Asset & Flaw: +Spd -Mag

Spouse: Cyrus

Secondary class: Ninja (Maybe ;w;)

Edited by Matt-hue

I'm only using two main different Avatar characters, so I'll be using the two of them on all routes. (If third path, I'll probably just redo their Nohr decisions, due to bias)

nhsjlCZ.png

Name: Xian

Sub-class: Samurai (Nohr), Mercenary (Hoshido)

Spouse: Camilla (Nohr), Hinoka (Hoshido)

Asset/Flaw: Speed/Magic

Bio: Cynical and untrusting to a fault, incredibly unfriendly, yet would do anything for his comrades. The least likely to get a joke. See the reference I did there?

OLmcYYX.png

Name: Alaya

Sub-class: Lance Fighter (Nohr), Knight (Hoshido)

Spouse: Xander (Nohr), Ryoma (Hoshido)

Assets/Flaw: Strength/Magic

Bio: Upbeat and cheerful, would do anything to make someone laugh. Yet, it's all an act to feel better about their situation. The most likely to force laughter.

I'm not much for magic users, and I did my best to try and make the two seem like polar opposites of eachother.

Sadly that male hair style and eye set are incredibly popular, so I at least gave Xian an eyepatch to try and make him seem unique.

And yeah, their marriage options are nothing to write home about either, they might change as I play the game but this is what I'm planning for now knowing so little about the game that I do.

I can't believe there aren't any good blonde choices.

I know, I was trying to make Lollipop here and had to settle for one of these, haven't decided on which one yet. The second is blonde, but it's not really the shade I wanted.

tumblr_inline_ns5iztGcf31rm09x6_540.pngtumblr_inline_ns5j0g2rBK1rm09x6_540.png

Anyway, yes, that's Lollipop. Hoshido, lance fighter. She'll be marrying Silas.

Akane:

tumblr_inline_ns5j1ePijX1rm09x6_540.png

Most likely to be my main, invisible kingdom, cavalier. Unsure who she'll marry.

Name undecided:

tumblr_inline_ns5j32iqv81rm09x6_540.png

Nohr. She'll be a fighter or a mercenary, and probably marry Lazward or Odin.

For the guys, we have the imaginatively named Kamui:

tumblr_inline_ns5j3tMx931rm09x6_540.png

IK. haven't decided on a class, marrying Azura.

These last two aren't well planned I just like the designs.

tumblr_inline_ns5j4jNEqa1rm09x6_540.pngtumblr_inline_ns5j5266Bu1rm09x6_540.png

I'm a little annoyed that Femui seems to have much better design options than Mamui. There aren't a lot of hairstyles or faces for Mamui that I like.

Edited by capmalachi

Custom%20Kamui%201_zpst8hnkvev.png

Name: Carrick

Subclass: Oni Savage (Blacksmith)

Asset: Luck

Flaw: Resistance

S Support: Camilla OR Ophelia (depending)

Custom%20Kamui%203_zps3ono71qk.png

Name: Elara

Subclass: Bowman (Holy Bowman)

Asset: Skill

Flaw: Magic

S Support: Saizou OR Asyura

So far this is all I've figured out.

I have them both in my signature, aha

Name: Chris (dat my real name)
Subclass: Dark Mage

Mode: Normal/Casual
Path: Valla

Waifu: Niles

---

Name: Christina (genderbend name lol)

Subclass: Dark Mage

Mode: Normal/Casual

Path: Valla

Waifu: Shiro

Edited by Chrosion

My current in game ones, not really any spoilers...they're kind of odd, but they're my only screenshots of my character portraits xD

female%20kamui.jpg

Name: Yayoi (やよい)

Sub-class: Lancer

Difficulty: Normal / Casual

Asset/Flaw: Luck / Skill (can't remember lol)

Spouse: Cyrus

Bio: A bit of an airhead and easily swayed.she also zones out a ton and loses track of conversations very frequently,

but she wants to be someone everyone can rely on eventually. Gets lonely very easily and yearns for friendship above all else.

aoi.jpg

Name: Aoi (あおい)

Sub-class: Outlaw

Route: IK

Difficulty: Hard / Casual

Asset/Flaw: Defense / Magic (can't remember either)

Spouse: Leon, probably ( A ranked with him and Flannel ; m ; )

Bio: Yayoi's older twin sister. Has a mature and very determined attitude. Extremely loyal to those around her, but does not trust people easily.

Always looks serious and acts older than her age because she worries that people would start to look down at her if she showed her more childish side.

Yearns for respect above all else.

I'm going to do all three routes with all three of the avatars, but each one has a route that I imagine is "canon" to them. I'm also probably going to play the game differently with each one. (Cassia spares all named enemies if she can, Kamui spares those he believes are morally right, and Yumi just kills everyone)

jjifD3v.png

Cassia

Subclass: Wyvern Rider

Asset/Flaw: +SKL, -DEF

"Canon" Route: IK

Spouse: Nohr: Silas Hoshido: Kaze IK: Silas

Bio: Cassia appears to be a distant, serious, quiet girl that rarely smiles or laughs and can't stand horseplay. In truth, Cassia is a caring person that can't stand to see someone or something injured, and as a result, wants to end the war with the least bloodshed possible. She loves her family and friends above all else and uses her serious nature as a mask to hide her many insecurities as to who she truly is and doubts about what she and others are actually doing. However, when that mask is broken, she breaks down into a shivering, scared child who is unsure of what is actually going on and who are truly her allies. Cassia fights to learn the truth. The least likely to understand a joke.

xYwO2o3.png

Kamui Much original, much wow

Subclass: Samurai

Asset/Flaw: +SPD, -LCK

"Canon" Route: Hoshido

Spouse: Nohr: Flora Hoshido: Azura IK: Flora

Bio: A young, idealistic young man that still sees the world as black and white, and believes that everyone falls strictly into one group. However, this belief causes confusion when it comes to the Nohrian siblings, as he loves his Nohr family deeply and believes his siblings are good people, but he can't help but feel that Nohr is wrong in this war and sympathizes with the Hosidans. Kamui also detests violence, and wants peace to be established through diplomatic ways, and out of three avatars I've created, he has the hardest time accepting the fact that he must kill good people and he still doesn't fully accept it even at the end. (Cassia gets over it in time but is only able to do so on the battlefield and Yumi flat out doesn't care). Kamui fights for what he believes is right. The most optimistic.

BRTRr3J.png

Yumi

Subclass: Outlaw, Mercenary, or Ninja (can't decide :/)

Asset/Flaw: +STR, -RES

"Canon" Route: Nohr

Spouse: Nohr: Jakob Hoshido: Subaki IK: Zero/Asyura/Jakob (can't decide once again :/)

Bio: Yumi is a young woman that enjoys combat and honing her skills and strength in the battlefield. She's loyal to a fault and is willing to do whatever for her family, though she has a distrust of Garon that she can't quite explain. Whichever side Yumi will chose, she fights for them to the end, even if it means killing good people, because as long as they oppose who she follows, she deems them an enemy. She's not evil or sadistic, but is unafraid to kill if she thinks it's necessary. Yumi fights for those she pledges loyalty to.The most hotblooded.

Edited by SageOfAnys

For the guys, we have the imaginatively named Kamui:

tumblr_inline_ns5j3tMx931rm09x6_540.png

IK. haven't decided on a class, marrying Azura.

DUDE its the same kamui Im using even he married azura too except he has a spot on the face and he has samurai as his second class and asset spd flaw res :P

Reading through these, I've noticed two things:

1. Dang, am I the only one who doesn't give my Kamui a personality?

2. Dang, female Kamui looks so much better than her male counterpart.

Reading through these, I've noticed two things:

1. Dang, am I the only one who doesn't give my Kamui a personality?

2. Dang, female Kamui looks so much better than her male counterpart.

Male Kamui's customization options are terrible in my opinion. It's like they didn't even care to try. I'm just glad I'm one of the few that really likes default male Kamui's look. I do wish I could get some scissors after that hair and make it a bit more symmetrical, though.