Show off your Kamui!

Melo the Mage

I'll show you guys what a real man looks like

irlBrZc.png

Oh damn. He's fly. I'd S support that.

Same. I'd write headcanons for mine too if you ever felt embarrassed about it (though I doubt you are, I just know some people who are)

Oh, forgot my male Kamui.

I'm totally embarrassed and I have no idea where I'd even put them! Lol.

OH MAN DO IT! I would love to read them.

(Especially since you went pretty detailed on your Kamui.)

Maybe I will. :3 And thank you!

Edited by Andrastus

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reading through these, I've noticed two things:

1. Dang, am I the only one who doesn't give my Kamui a personality?

2. Dang, female Kamui looks so much better than her male counterpart.

Male Kamui's customization options are terrible in my opinion. It's like they didn't even care to try. I'm just glad I'm one of the few that really likes default male Kamui's look. I do wish I could get some scissors after that hair and make it a bit more symmetrical, though.

This all could've been fixed if they had given Mamui any Facial Hair options

Or Options to not make him look like a complete ponce

this seems really fun so i hope you guys don't mind if i join in!

U9LMler.png

Name: Luna, Elys, or Nan

Birthday: February 11th

Secondary class: priestess or spellcaster

Asset: Magic, skill, or luck

Flaw: strength or luck

Kingdom: Hoshido, Nohr, and IK

Spouse: Joker (all three routes at some point), and Nishiki (Hoshido)

Bio: a nervous but happy girl who is always lost in her own thoughts. She has a tendency to let her emotions get the best of her and as a result speaks before she thinks (usually rudely). The one most likely to forget things.

Edited by Lulu

post-14626-0-61833600-1438164592_thumb.png

Name: Saki

Birthday: May 10

Secondary Class: Dark mage

Asset: Magic

Flaw: Strength

Kingdom: Nohr/Hoshido/IK

Spouse: Leon (Nohr), Izana (Hoshido), Joker (IK)

Bio: A cheerful and sweet girl who's in love with everything cute. Although her outer appearance is cute and sweet, she has an unhealthy interest in dark magic and curses. She also tends to over-analyze various trivial matters and likes to play matchmaker for people (and in contrast, keep people she doesn't want to be close together apart). The one most likely to collect stuffed dolls.

Haha, I'm pretty bad at this. And for some reason my picture is really small, okaaay.

Edited by Swirl-Theory

wIaaUyZ.png

Nohr bound

Name: Corraidhín

Birthday: May 1st

Secondary Class: Lance fighter

Asset: Loyalty Speed

Flaw: Indecisive HP

Spouse: Undecided (Maybe Kaze?)

Bio: Young Corra had a penchant for mischief. Adult Corra has perfected it. She spends much of her time reminding her siblings that their human, playing pranks and teasing them at every opportunity. She sees her role in life to make sure the people important to her have fun, acting as a foil to their more serious natures to hopefully keep them happy. That she enjoys it is the ultimate bonus, since she spends much of her time anxious about the future. Likes falconry.

spOOxvp.png

Hoshido bound

Name: Gertrude

Birthday: August 28th

Secondary Class: Knight

Asset: Conviction Strength

Flaw: Closed-minded Magic

Spouse: Silas

Bio: A young woman conflicted with the dichotomy with her high station in life yet lack of power. Having a very black and white view of the world, she is quick to judge and slow to forgive. Grudges are serious business for her. She’ll always choose the path she believes is most moral and upholds integrity, no matter what it means for her personally. Her life should be secondary in all things. Once she makes a decision she sticks with it, stubbornly refusing to ever be wrong. Likes dancing.

MrK6q2L.png

IK bound.

Name: Asger

Birthday: December 30th

Secondary Class: Pegasus Warrior

Asset: Creativity Skill

Flaw: Passive Luck

Spouse: Azura most likely

Bio: A man who rarely pays attention and often seems distant. He spent much of his youth in training in hopes of finally being allowed to leave the castle and see the world. He hates conflict and would rather avoid fights if possible, though he dislikes feeling like a pawn or powerless. Trying to get him to have any sort of serious conversation is similar to pulling teeth. He spends much of his time daydreaming and staring up at the clouds, wishing away his responsibilities. Likes riding.

Edited by Red Lilies

This all could've been fixed if they had given Mamui any Facial Hair options

Or Options to not make him look like a complete ponce

Totally. A flowing beard or even a thick mustache is what was needed. It would be even better if he stroked the beard or twisted the end of the 'stache in his portraits.

post-13710-0-16089700-1438185748_thumb.png

Sorry I couldn't get the image any bigger.

Name: Cyril

Route: Nohr

Asset: Strength

Flaw: Defense

Reclass: Samurai

Bio: Solemn, and reckless, Cyril has always had little concern for his own safety. Between his sense of justice, and his love of combat there's rarely a time when Cyril isn't in harm's way. A fact which he often gets chided for. Despite this though he is extremely loyal, and will ferociously protect his own family. A man of few words.

Edited by Honey Bunny

GOKEedZ.png?1

Name: Jacinta

Secondary class: Wyvern Rider

Mode: Normal/Casual

Bio: A young woman with a love for history and outer space. Can be cruel at some times. Has the most trouble socializing with people. The tallest female in the army. Born on December 12.

Allied Kingdom: Nohr

Asset: Defense

Flaw: Speed

Spouse: Zero

Edited by Inusitatior

Totally. A flowing beard or even a thick mustache is what was needed. It would be even better if he stroked the beard or twisted the end of the 'stache in his portraits.

Agreed.They could have used up that missing accessory option for males with facial hair.

tbh i'd be happy if they'd just give the one hair I want on mkamui to the larger build

I don't like small build but it's got the ponytail

I'm not really a fan of the other long hair option but I don't want short hair either the struggle

Why can't we get the glorious lobster mane for an option

Edited by Thor Odinson

Holy hell making a half decent looking M!Kamui is a pain. Give me a minute with the Awakening character creator and I can turn out several devilishly handsome Robins with no problem but this is like using your bum cheeks to rewrite the Iliad! o_e

What are the odds of that being the point? Male Kamui's options are so incredibly outlandish that it can't be a coincidence. I mean, the armor and attack animations are already dumb, but almost no hairstyle looks normal. I realize it's drawn in an anime style, but really, he looks TOO weird.

I made another Avatar guys, clearly the best Avatar anyone could ever make.

3h2iNXQ.png

Name: Korm
Secondary Class: Mercenary
Bio: His strong conviction and dedication makes him a fine leader, however his overaggressive tendencies are his weak point. The most likely to break things. Born on May 26th.
Allied Kingdom: Hoshido
Flaw: Magic
Spouse: Matoi
Please get the joke of this Avatar, otherwise what I said at the start will seem like arrogance.
Edited by Deviddo

I made another Avatar guys, clearly the best Avatar anyone could ever make.

vY9XFG0.png

Name: Korm
Bio: His strong conviction and dedication makes him a fine leader, however his overaggressive tendencies are his weak point. The most likely to break things. Born on May 26th.
Allied Kingdom: Hoshido
Flaw: Magic
Spouse: Matoi
Please get the joke of this Avatar, otherwise what I said at the start will seem like arrogance.

7ad.jpg

Poor Cordelia...

I wouldn't say weird. Most of the hair options just really make me think of some arrogant motherfucker who doesn't want his hair being touched by the slightest speck of dirt and because it'll waste all his work of putting on 10 gallons of hair styling product.

Then again my Femui's hair is basically a spiky afro that covers one eye but I used so I could combine it with the closed eye look because it looks funny (and rather silly)

This is probably the only Mamui I'm going to use (and I'll probably do so for Lunatic runs so I can S-rank Luna so I don't have to not be with my spouse to get full support benefits and her pretty awesome skill)

CELhjxL.png

Why did I spend so much time on this:
nt4NbEi.png
Name: Adelaide (Nohr) / Eika (Hoshido)
Birthday: February 17th (This was my Robin's birthday, though I just realized that it's Nyx's birthday too, lol)
Difficulty: Hard / Casual
Asset/Flaw: +Speed / -Resistance
Spouse: Leon (Nohr) / Takumi (Hoshido) [There's some sort of trend going on here...]
Secondary Class: Bowman (Nohr) / Dark Mage (Hoshido) [Get it? Hahaha...]
Bio: Adelaide/Eika is righteous, headstrong, and idealistic, though she often wavers between being sure in her decisions and wallowing in self-doubt. A soft woman with a tough exterior, she sends fear through her enemies with piercing eyes and harsh battle cries, but cries at the drop of a hat in the company of her loved ones. She is sympathetic, though not naive, and while commoners say that the dragon princess is a cold and calculating woman, she treats those close to her with the utmost gentleness, almost as if they were made of glass. The most meticulous at folding things.

Additionally, a cool person on Tumblr did this edit for me, so this is essentially what I'm picturing my Kamui as in my head. I mean, she's gotta have Mama Mikoto's hair, right? Somehow I feel like this makes everything even more wrong (lmao Takumi's "What would mother say?"):
tumblr_ns5i8cyFif1s0tkv7o4_400.png

Edited by tokyobeam

...you know despite being the creator of this program i've never even posted my Kamoois

5eeSmHR.png

Broshido/IK Mainfile F

Kengetsu

Buttering the lobster

Fighter for secondary class, but will likely A rank Rinka and go into Blacksmith instead

I mean fuck I love berserker but it's like, then I miss out on the cool sword and that sucks

(Do I keep Yato's stat bonuses if I just leave it in my inventory, like the brothers' weapons)

mDFlcBz.png

I don't even have a name for this guy yet but he's Invisible Kingdom since I'm giving my Hoshido M file to S ranking Crimson instead

S ranking Rinka

Probably either Lancer or Archer depending on if I want Rinka to get +40 hit or Breaking Sky, she'll get Fighter from Charlotte in the mean time

no personalities because I can't really pull personalities out of my ass, I think I'll also have a default settings, large build female Kamui as the Kamui from my comics that's always trying to get her older brothers to bang each other in the name of peace and prosperity

Edited by Thor Odinson

...you know despite being the creator of this program i've never even posted my Kamoois

5eeSmHR.png

Broshido/IK Mainfile F

Kengetsu

Buttering the lobster

Fighter for secondary class, but will likely A rank Rinka and go into Blacksmith instead

I mean fuck I love berserker but it's like, then I miss out on the cool sword and that sucks

(Do I keep Yato's stat bonuses if I just leave it in my inventory, like the brothers' weapons)

mDFlcBz.png

I don't even have a name for this guy yet but he's Invisible Kingdom since I'm giving my Hoshido M file to S ranking Crimson instead

S ranking Rinka

Probably either Lancer or Archer depending on if I want Rinka to get +40 hit or Breaking Sky, she'll get Fighter from Charlotte in the mean time

no personalities because I can't really pull personalities out of my ass, I think I'll also have a default settings, large build female Kamui as the Kamui from my comics that's always trying to get her older brothers to bang each other in the name of peace and prosperity

yes you keep the bonuses of the yato.

Additionally, a cool person on Tumblr did this edit for me, so this is essentially what I'm picturing my Kamui as in my head. I mean, she's gotta have Mama Mikoto's hair, right? Somehow I feel like this makes everything even more wrong:

tumblr_ns5i8cyFif1s0tkv7o4_400.png

>>This will never be real.

I am not human. This mind and body are constructs. Yes, as is this sorrow.

Alternate hairstyle DLC fucking when?

...Hmm, might as well post mine, too. Finally.

llgrOqi.png

Name: Bryce

Kingdom: Nohr

Asset: Strength or Speed (haven't decided)

Flaw: Magic or Luck (haven't decided)

Spouse: Xander

...that's all I have for now. I'd like to add a bio as well, but... I haven't exactly thought of one quite yet. Maybe later.

Edited by spiderbrush

Might as well jump on this bandwagon, too. (I've got so many Kamuis planned; I'll add bios as I come up with them.)

Hoshido:

[spoiler=Spoiler for length]Ren%20wTakumi%20-%20Hoshido_zpswkhucuec.

Name: Ren

Unofficial Title: Scion of Justice (she'd get along well with Odin and Arthur)

Asset: Speed

Flaw: Strength

Secondary Class: Pegasus Warrior

Spouse: Takumi

Bio: Due to growing up sheltered, Ren is very naive and prone to thinking of things like they were in a storybook. She has a firm sense of right and wrong (Xander taught her well) and believes that justice and mercy should be the principles she strives to uphold. It truly pained her to betray Nohr, but she just couldn't bring herself to stand with the country that launched unprovoked attacks against innocent civilians.

Her love of Nohr (and mindset that it's still her homeland) was definitely a point of tension between her and Takumi until she was able to make him understand that she turned her back on everything she knew in order to do what she believes is the right thing.

Himeji%20wYuugiri%20-%20Hoshido_zpsi8l9r

Name: Himeji

Unofficial Title: The Quiet Tempest

Flaw: Speed

Secondary Class: Fighter

Spouse: Yuugiri

Bio: Quick to anger, Himeji learned early on that it was never a good idea to let his family in Nohr know what he was feeling. If they knew, then they would hover around him, doing all they could to make him feel better. And he hated it. He hated that they had freedom and influence while he was locked away in a fortress, and he detested that they were always trying to make him feel at home. Himeji only ever told Elise how he really felt because she really felt like a younger sister to him. To everyone else, he was calm and collected. But when he learned that he was really Hoshidan, he snapped, hurling so many insults at his Nohrian kin (especially Xander) that he was sure he burned those bridges.

Since finding his place in Hoshido, Himeji has actually calmed down a lot, discovering simple joy in domestic work with Yuugiri, the older woman teaching him far better than Jakob ever did.

Alexi%20wKisaragi%20-%20Hoshido_zpsimnri

Name: Alexi

Unofficial Title: Smallest Hunter

Flaw: Defense

Secondary Class: Outlaw

Spouse: Kisaragi

Bio: A timid girl at heart, she surprised everyone by being a natural with the bow. Alexi wanted to study archery, but was pushed into swordplay by her father, and she did it without question because, to her, blood ties are as important as the head on her shoulders. She chose Hoshido purely out of respect for her true family, and began crying at the drop of a hat any time someone mentioned the "family" she left in Nohr.

Alexi found solace in hunting (something she could never do in Nohr) and found such a kindred spirit in Kisaragi that she was more relieved than upset to learn they weren't related by blood. (She was still horribly upset because she betrayed everyone she ever knew for the sake of blood ties that didn't exist, but she learned to accept her situation and take comfort in the joys she did have as a Hoshidan.)

Nohr:

[spoiler=Spoiler for length]Maiko%20wKaze%20-%20Nohr_zpsnuwf2ltu.png

Name: Maiko

Unofficial Title: The Patriot

Flaw: Luck

Secondary Class: Lancer

Spouse: Kaze

Bio: Maiko knows that Nohr isn't perfect. She knows that the people are rough and harsh and maybe even a bit crude, and the land itself is anything but hospitable, but she loves the country anyway. Hoshido is a wonderful country with wonderful people... but Nohr needs her more. She would throw herself into the fire to help her country become a better place, even if it means she'll have to fight her blood family sooner or later.

She clings to her husband more than she probably should, but Maiko wants to hold onto any piece of the land of her birth she can, asking Kaze for stories of Hoshido and what life there was like. She will literally listen to him for hours at a time.

Nago%20wZero%20-%20Nohr_zpstdiejjhi.png

Name: Nago

Unofficial Title: Loyal Hound

Asset: Magic

Flaw: Skill

Secondary Class: Priest

Spouse: Zero

Bio: Nago doesn't care for politics at all. He'd rather sit at home and study tomes with Leo than brandish his sword at someone. With all the confusion about where he belonged in the world after Nohr began its invasion, he couldn't think of one good reason to stay in Hoshido. All he wanted to do was return to the family he knew loved him and wouldn't look at him with such distrust. (Yeah, you can legitimately blame Takumi for Nago's decision.)

Invisible Kingdom:

[spoiler=Spoiler for length]Lumi%20wBelka%20-%203rd%20route_zps8aenr

Name: Lamia

Unofficial Title: Fox with Sour Grapes

Spouse: Undecided (Belka, maybe? idk)

Bio: Lamia would've been perfectly content living out the rest of his days inside that Nohrian fortress... at least, that's what he told himself. The thought that all the things he wants would never be within his grasp left him very bitter about the world (and with a sharp tongue to match). He's convinced himself that he can never be happy, merely content, and so quashes his love with sheer determination and a voice in his head telling him that those things weren't worth loving anyway. So, when his siblings began fighting over him at the border, Lamia turned his back on both of them, blaming his Nohrian kin for lying to him and his Hoshidan kin for not coming to rescue him. He only follows Azura because she understands his situation; he's not holding out any hope that his families will ever welcome him back.

Jishu%20wXander%20-%203rd%20route_zpsdck

Name: Jishu

Unofficial Title: The Bleeding Heart

Flaw: Resistance

Secondary Class: Samurai

Spouse: Xander

Bio: Jishu simply can't let anything go unloved. Ever since she was little, she's cared about everyone and everything. Elise and Sakura swear they heard her heart breaking when she was thrust in between the warring nations, and, unable to choose a side, she fled the field.

Yaji%20wAsura%20-%20Nohr_zpsh6vlgwpm.png

Name: Yaji

Unofficial Title: Sick of all this s*** so screw all of you I'm going to live in Kouga with the hubby

Asset: HP

Secondary Class: Oni Savage

Spouse: Asyura

Bio: Her bark is worse than her bite, but even that reassurance from Jakob or Felicia does little when Yaji herself is a foul-mouthed, brawl enthusiast. She throws herself into whatever she does, thinking that it doesn't matter if she gets hurt in the process since even her own father didn't seem to care about her. Yaji honestly didn't know why everyone was so intent on her choosing their side and so promptly flipped the bird to both crown princes and left... only to come back since she knew the root of the war and felt obligated to fix the issue.

She and Asyra almost require each other's presence now, since they prop each other up with reassurances that the other isn't as worthless as they think, and it does wonders for their self-esteem.

Edited by Grimalkenkid