Show off your Kamui!

Melo the Mage

Why did I spend so much time on this:

nt4NbEi.png

Name: Adelaide (Nohr) / Eika (Hoshido)

Birthday: February 17th (This was my Robin's birthday, though I just realized that it's Nyx's birthday too, lol)

Difficulty: Hard / Casual

Asset/Flaw: +Speed / -Resistance

Spouse: Leon (Nohr) / Takumi (Hoshido) [There's some sort of trend going on here...]

Secondary Class: Bowman (Nohr) / Dark Mage (Hoshido) [Get it? Hahaha...]

Bio: Adelaide/Eika is righteous, headstrong, and idealistic, though she often wavers between being sure in her decisions and wallowing in self-doubt. A soft woman with a tough exterior, she sends fear through her enemies with piercing eyes and harsh battle cries, but cries at the drop of a hat in the company of her loved ones. She is sympathetic, though not naive, and while commoners say that the dragon princess is a cold and calculating woman, she treats those close to her with the utmost gentleness, almost as if they were made of glass.

Additionally, a cool person on Tumblr did this edit for me, so this is essentially what I'm picturing my Kamui as in my head. I mean, she's gotta have Mama Mikoto's hair, right? Somehow I feel like this makes everything even more wrong:

tumblr_ns5i8cyFif1s0tkv7o4_400.png

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OMFG I LOVE HEEEEEEEEEEER!!!!

Alright, I did it! I got a little carried away and too into it lol. I did one for Lumena, and will probably do one for Andrastus tomorrow. :P

http://pastebin.com/4V9cqdiX

omfg... these are long... and very good... i'll probably get mine up tomorrow since its midnight where i am, but omfg i love her ; - ;

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Additionally, a cool person on Tumblr did this edit for me, so this is essentially what I'm picturing my Kamui as in my head. I mean, she's gotta have Mama Mikoto's hair, right? Somehow I feel like this makes everything even more wrong:

tumblr_ns5i8cyFif1s0tkv7o4_400.png

omg she's adorable, i love it.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OMFG I LOVE HEEEEEEEEEEER!!!!

omfg... these are long... and very good... i'll probably get mine up tomorrow since its midnight where i am, but omfg i love her ; - ;

ahhhhhh!!! yeah, I was way too into the zone lmao. Woo! I'm looking forward to reading it. The hype is real.

Started my Nohr run this morning b/c I wanted to make a cool M!Kamui but OMG

the options are really limited ??? I thought everything looked bad cries

sho_1.png

Name: Sho (しょう) // Mr. Cockatiel

Sub-class: Outlaw

Route: Nohr (cartridge, that could change and I could go IK again instead lol)

Difficulty: Normal / Casual (speedrun)

Asset/Flaw: Strength / Magic

Spouse: Belka (?? if I stick with Nohr?)

Bio: Yayoi and Aoi's older brother. Happy go lucky and a bit oblivious. Tends to act without thinking and ends up making a fool of himself.

Despite that, he is quite strong and somewhat reliable. Sees things in a straight forward manner, easily tricked.

Hates conflict and yearns for peace above all else.

Started my Nohr run this morning b/c I wanted to make a cool M!Kamui but OMG

the options are really limited ??? I thought everything looked bad cries

sho_1.png

Name: Sho (しょう) // Mr. Cockatiel

Sub-class: Outlaw

Route: Nohr (cartridge, that could change and I could go IK again instead lol)

Difficulty: Normal / Casual (speedrun)

Asset/Flaw: Strength / Magic

Spouse: Belka (?? if I stick with Nohr?)

Bio: Yayoi and Aoi's older brother. Happy go lucky and a bit oblivious. Tends to act without thinking and ends up making a fool of himself.

Despite that, he is quite strong and somewhat reliable. Sees things in a straight forward manner, easily tricked.

Hates conflict and yearns for peace above all else.

oh my. I really like that hair color and hair combination. Also his personality sounds pretty dang adorable, not going to lie. :wub:

LqNJR9k.png

Name: Estellize

Kingdom: Nohr

Birthday: 2/31

Secondary Class: Witch

Asset: HP

Flaw: HP

Spouse: Syalla

BIO: A serious expression that belies an unbelievable streak of stupidity and recklessness. Estellize once nearly burned down the entire Kingdom in an attempt to get a cup of water. She switches the positioning of her bra and panties in an attempt to confuse her enemies. She threw all pregnant woman into the otherwordly gate and was shocked when they returned with fully grown children, whom she then immediately put on the front lines. She spent Nohr's entire gold supply on bronze swords because she believed that having more swords than your enemies automatically made you stronger than them. She made it to the finals of the national spelling bee, but lost when asked to spell the name of her country, and after several minutes ended up spelling 'Mars Bitch'. Despite all of that, she has the full support of her country and her soldiers. Described as the miracle child, she has managed to get her soldiers through many hardships literally without a scratch, as well as make allies out of the most monstrous enemies. Just don't call her a tactician, she thinks its a sexual euphemism. The one most likely to build a functional muffin button.

Edited by NeptuniasBeard

Invisible Kingdom:

[spoiler=Spoiler for length]Lumi%20wBelka%20-%203rd%20route_zps8aenr

Name: Lamia

Unofficial Title: Fox with Sour Grapes

Felt the need to give kudos to this particularly clever (imo) 'Unofficial' Title. I liked all of them, possibly more informative than any bio, but this one I really liked (partly because it took me a while to remember the reference and partly because it would mean for a very interesting MC and I'd be curious why he ended up in IK)

So here are my Kamui's for the first playthroughs of each route:

[spoiler=Hoshido] Yutaka.png

Name: Yutaka

Birthday: January 5th

Mode: Hard/classic

Secondary Class: Mercenary

Asset: Strength

Flaw: Resistance

Bio: An earnest boy who strives to do what he feels is the right thing, no matter what. He secretly hates fighting and dislikes having to be in a leading role making decisions, but does so anyway. The one most likely to push himself too far.

Marrying: Orochi

[spoiler=Nohr]Ayra.png

Name: Ayra

Birthday: February 25th

Mode: Normal/Classic

Secondary Class: Spellcaster

Asset: Magic

Flaw: Luck

Bio: A gentle and kind hearted girl who loves her family more than anything. She is unable to truly feel hatred for someone and seeks approval at all times. The least likely to feel embarassed.

Marrying: Zero

Comment: Is it just me, or is the only "sense-making" characterisation for a Nohr-alligned Kamui either a silly puppy, or a severly kicked puppy, when taking the story into account?

[spoiler=IK] Ami.png

Name: Ami/y (Hoshido and Nohr spell her name differently)

Birthday: September 3rd

Mode: Hard/Classic

Secondary Class : Outlaw

Asset: Luck

Flaw: Magic

Bio: A girl with a strict appearance who often has trouble expressing her inner kindness. She will do whatever it takes to resolve the conflict in the way she desires, even if she has to bend the world to her will. The biggest night owl.

Marrying: Takumi

oh my. I really like that hair color and hair combination. Also his personality sounds pretty dang adorable, not going to lie. :wub:

aaahahha thank you so much !! (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡

I'm a bit happy with how he came out despite the options (I feel like there weren't as many hair customizations I liked much)

alsdfkjs but thank youu, i'm glad you like his personality too !!

LqNJR9k.png

BIO: A serious expression that belies an unbelievable streak of stupidity and recklessness. Estellize once nearly burned down the entire Kingdom in an attempt to get a cup of water. She switches the positioning of her bra and panties in an attempt to confuse her enemies. She threw all pregnant woman into the otherwordly gate and was shocked when they returned with fully grown children, whom she then immediately put on the front lines. She spent Nohr's entire gold supply on bronze swords because she believed that having more swords than your enemies automatically made you stronger than them. She made it to the finals of the national spelling bee, but lost when asked to spell the name of her country, and after several minutes ended up spelling 'Mars Bitch'. Despite all of that, she has the full support of her country and her soldiers. Described as the miracle child, she has managed to get her soldiers through many hardships literally without a scratch, as well as make allies out of the most monstrous enemies. Just don't call her a tactician, she thinks its a sexual euphemism. The one most likely to build a functional muffin button.

I'm pretty sure you win the game, my friend. Just... *Claps.*

I'm not sure if she's crazy or a genius, but I love it.

LqNJR9k.png

No words to describe how amazing this bio is. Really helps that I can imagine Kamui doing this in the actual game too.

Felt the need to give kudos to this particularly clever (imo) 'Unofficial' Title. I liked all of them, possibly more informative than any bio, but this one I really liked (partly because it took me a while to remember the reference and partly because it would mean for a very interesting MC and I'd be curious why he ended up in IK)

Awww... thank you!

I finally added the rest of the bios for my other Kamuis, but I'm glad you liked the "Unofficial Titles" I came up with. I love throwing in silly little things like that, and it's good practice trying to sum up an entire character in just a few words.

-snip-

Gosh, I really wish we could change eye colors. Her edit's so pretty!

>>This will never be real.

I am not human. This mind and body are constructs. Yes, as is this sorrow.

Alternate hairstyle DLC fucking when?

Oh my god, Limstella. I can't believe I recognize this seeing as how I haven't played FE7 in ages.

+1 on DLC hair pack (in never) and eye pack (in never) ;;

Edited by Ranaline

LqNJR9k.png

GOD THAT'S THE BEST. I WOULD TRUST HER.

http://pastebin.com/e1xSrZ6salso the headcanons, though most of them are pretty damn... fluffy... i'll admit...

Because They're Dragons, so I decided to give them green hair!

[spoiler=F!Avatar ] IjTuhrN.png

Name: Cyne

Mode: Normal/Classic

Bio: A non-talkative individual who is oddly polite and respectful to anyone, both friend or foe, she meets despite her status. Training is her utmost priority due to her goal to become stronger and is very sensitive about her height("May I inform you that I am not short. Just...underdeveloped."). Often get mistaken as a young boy with her looks and demeanor, however, she doesn't seem to mind because to her it is just a change in pronouns("You seemed very surprised, and may I ask why is that? Your misunderstanding towards my gender does not damage our partnership in battle.") Annnnnnd she lacks basic common sense, as portrayed by her following quotes.

Allied Kingdom: Nohr/3rd

Asset: Speed ("Efficiency is key, speed and skill is required for that.")

Flaw: Magic ("Apologies, as much as I enjoy studying tomes and magic, I lack the potential.")

LqNJR9k.png

Nominating for best Kamui on the birthday alone.

Edited by Landmaster