Show off your Kamui!

Melo the Mage

Here is my Jake Kamui which I will be using once we can get Anna and Balistician:

YNmUU4X.png

Name: Jake(I know he does not look completely like Jake but stuff is limited)

Subclass: Bowman(Will end up as a Balistician)

Wife: Anna

Campaign: Touma

Bio: Anna's fiance and co-leader of Team Anna, a group of mercenaries who are known for their exemplary work in cutting down foes and prices.

*Team Anna is a little thing of mine that consists of five people who are all OCs of mine except Anna and Jake(Being based on his original appearance).

Edited by Azz01

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Male Kamui's customization options are terrible in my opinion. It's like they didn't even care to try. I'm just glad I'm one of the few that really likes default male Kamui's look. I do wish I could get some scissors after that hair and make it a bit more symmetrical, though.

I think they cared too much, actually. The designs are so strange that I get the feeling that they simply wanted him to look unique. Of course, it backfired since very few people actually seem to like his design.

Reading through these, I've noticed two things:

1. Dang, am I the only one who doesn't give my Kamui a personality?

2. Dang, female Kamui looks so much better than her male counterpart.

I just threw on some personalities because everyone else was doing it. In the actual game, Kamui has a set personality (naive, doesn't want to kill anyone, Mr. Charisma) and you can't do much to alter his decisions beyond sparing a few individuals so it's basically just a "if I was telling the story, this is what Kamui would be like" thing.

I hate almost all of male Kamui's customization options. I only like one non-default hairstyle for both options, and I was frustrated because I wanted Kamui to be a dude so there's an even balance of guys to girls amongst the ten siblings.

EDIT @ Thane: I was planning on giving my Kamui a personality. I gave my Robin a personality in Awakening. Then I realized that I just didn't give a fuck about Kamui so …

Edited by Sunwoo

DUDE its the same kamui Im using even he married azura too except he has a spot on the face and he has samurai as his second class and asset spd flaw res :P

... So while I hadn't actually decided for definite I was leaning towards a +speed samurai, he'd have luck as his flaw though, not res.

And yes I agree with the above few posters. Male Kamui has very few good options. Female Kamui has some weird ones too but she has a much larger number of good options to choose from.

Edited by capmalachi

... So while I hadn't actually decided for definite I was leaning towards a +speed samurai, he'd have luck as his flaw though, not res.

And yes I agree with the above few posters. Male Kamui has very few good options. Female Kamui has some weird ones too but she has a much larger number of good options to choose from.

Yeah, Hairstyle number 2 for Male Corrin is probably the best looking hair to have for him. Styles 6, 7 and 8 are decent as well.

The rest are either "meh" or "WTF were they thinking?!".

Female Corrin is the most fun to design.

I just threw on some personalities because everyone else was doing it. In the actual game, Kamui has a set personality (naive, doesn't want to kill anyone, Mr. Charisma) and you can't do much to alter his decisions beyond sparing a few individuals so it's basically just a "if I was telling the story, this is what Kamui would be like" thing.

So the little dialogue options from Awakening return? I know people didn't really like them but they added to the immersion for me.

Everyone has such interesting Kamui! Makes me want to show of my Other kingdom Kamui...

(Am I the only one who likes most of the Male customization?)

2m5cxg9.jpg

Name: Teiboku (Means "Shrub")

Mode: Hard/Classic or Casual

Bio: A man who takes things in stride and goes with the flow. Has the largest collection of miniature Bonsai trees.

Allied Kingdom: Hoshido

Asset: HP

Flaw: Res.

Likely spouce: Unknown.

n3pws0.jpg

Name: Sylphida

Mode: Hard/Classic

Bio: A woman of few words, and what words she does speak are blunt and to the point. Often comes off as cold or distant. Collects rapiers. Has won the most staring contests. Has the softest hair of the army.

Allied Kingdom: Invisible Kingdom

Asset: Skill

Flaw: Luck

(Oh look, it's these again. Based off of an Awakening file with this character. Reincarnation is funny that way.)

Likely spouce: Lazward. for reasons.

I do have an incestuous kamui as well, but I don't feel like posting him. >:3c

tumblr_inline_ns6ax2ZcYM1rjqif1_400.png

Name: Minette

Secondary Class: Herb Merchant

Routes: All of them

Asset/Flaw: +Speed, -Luck

Modes: Lunatic/Classic (Hoshido), Hard/Classic (Nohr), Hard/Classic (IK)

Spouses: Nishiki (Hoshido), Kaze (Nohr), Flannel (IK)

Bio: A calm and reserved girl who is quite friendly and modest, though can be snarky and skeptical despite her appearance. She has a lot of simple fears such as the dark and bugs. Has very good intuition and a weird, sarcastic sense of humor.

So the little dialogue options from Awakening return? I know people didn't really like them but they added to the immersion for me.

No dialogue options but some named characters who show up in missions aren't required to be defeated in order to win. That's the extent of your personal choices after the route split, which is to say almost nothing. The only roleplaying that can be done in the game is choosing to not kill all enemies.

ksHYNNB.png
Name: Lumena "Lumi"

Secondary Class: War Priestess

Asset/Flaw: +MAG, -Luck

Spouses: Odin
Route: Nohr

Bio: One may expect a trained Priestess AND a Princess to be benevolent, sweet, and kind. Lumena may be the exception. She has a mouth that would make even the most veteran of sailors cringe, and her temper is even more fiery than her hair. She's sassy, flippant, and quick to anger. Despite this, she takes her duty as a healer seriously and can be nurturing on the battlefield. Though don't get on her bad side unless you want an arrow straight to the chest. Her best-friend is Charolette, the two create a lot of mischief together. While her favorite sibling is Camilla, the older sister that drowns her with affection while also teaching her how to be beautiful. She fell in love with Odin not only because she's vain and he looks amazing, but he manages to make her laugh with his goofy personality. She has the most vulgar mouth in the army.
Head-canons: http://pastebin.com/4V9cqdiX

FpwT0UD.png

Name: Andrastus "Andras"

Secondary Class: Sorcerer

Asset/Flaw: +MAG, -Luck

Spouses: Zero
Route: IK

Bio: Beautiful, courteous, and beloved by his people. Andras is seen as a great prince born with a silver-tongue and natural knack for politics. He is extremely studious and is naturally curious about all things around him. Unfortunately, his time in Nohr hasn't allowed him to go outside very much. Despite being book-smart, he lacks actual street-smarts. His time in the Castle hasn't allowed him to see the world with his own two eyes. Thus making him a bit naive. He tries to hide his excitement when he sees new things, much to his failure. His best friends are Lazward and Aqua/Azura, as he gets mesmerized watching Lazward dance to Aqua's songs. His favorite sibling is Leon, while at first Leon didn't trust Andras, the two spent a lot of time practicing magic and studying in the library together. He fell in love with Zero despite being complete opposites. Zero and his street-smarts made up for what Andras lacked, he was always watching over him and getting him out of trouble. He is the most naive in the army.
Head-canons: Being worked on.

(This makes me want to write so many head-canons OMG)

Edited by Andrastus

gV9Swyk.png

Name: Jon.

Secondary class: Outlaw.

Asset/Flaw: +HP/-LUCK

Allegiance: Nohr.

Spouse: His ideals.

Bio: Overshadowed by his elder brother, yet idolizing him nonetheless, Jon seeks to find his purpose in the world. To always uphold honor and justice in a place where others have forsaken it. To fight for what is right and ignoring his own desires. Yet his righteous mind blinds him from the follies and hate of men, and it may prove to be his downfall.

Cookies to anyone who can find out the inspiration.

Edited by Taka-kun

post-17449-0-24262700-1438101699_thumb.jpg

This is the Kamui I made.

Name: Axel

Birthday: December 21

Secondary Class: Mercenary (not that I ever use it)

Asset: Speed

Flaw: Magic (first playthrough), Resistance (the rest)

I've used him for my first run of Fates on Nohr Normal/Classic, then Invisible Normal/Classic, and now on Hard for Nohr and Invisible. Too attached to him to play female, and I've always paired him with Camilla, so it feels weird not doing it.

q4cdvnt.png

basically a self insert/dream fulfillment thing but here i gooooo

Name: Charlotte

Birthday: October 31st

Secondary Class: Wyvern Rider (Hoshido and IK) Lance Fighter (Nohr)

Asset: Speed

Spouse: Takumi (IK and Hoshido) Zero (Nohr)

Bio: Unlike how she appears, she isn't very charismatic, and is rather awkward at times, mostly due to her sense of humor. It's rare to see her ever serious, giving nicknames to as many people as she can. Though she has an almost violently protective streak, probably gotten from being raised with Camilla for so long. Despise her odd jokes, she isn't dumb, nor entirely naive. The very last to fall asleep in the army.

Edited by Ebony

OH MAN DO IT! I would love to read them.

(Especially since you went pretty detailed on your Kamui.)

Same. I'd write headcanons for mine too if you ever felt embarrassed about it (though I doubt you are, I just know some people who are)

Oh, forgot my male Kamui.

Wnm4UD5.png

Name: Charlie (WOW I'M SO ORIGINAL THO)

Birthday: December 25th

Secondary class: Pegasus Warrior

Asset: Magic

Spouse: Flora (Nohr) Belka (IK) Hana (Hoshido)

Don't have much of a bio for him though, unfortunately.

I'll show you guys what a real man looks like

irlBrZc.png

Whenever I see this hairstyle used I get a strong urge to take a comb to it. He looks good but I just... it's the mother in me I dunno. I'm not even a mother. I'm not even a woman

I have very basic personalities for my avatars, but nothing in depth. Like 'the serious one' and 'the silly one', stuff like that.

Edited by capmalachi

I don't use that newfangled Chrome thing (Opera 12 here), so I can't... well, whatever, taking a screenshot isn't that time-consuming.

​ http://imgur.com/KAHyRhg

Name's the default, and I don't know what's gotten into me to think teal hair is a good choice. He has dark mage potential, +Mag -Str, married Felicia, and is in every way inferior to Kanna.

IIJXzdu.png

The avatar I'm gonna use for my Nohr run and I might use for IK. Decided to model (and maybe name) her after myself because that's what I did with my first Awakening avatar so let's start a tradition!

Secondary class: Samurai

Asset/Flaw: +Skill/-Magic

fQHaZOo.pngLg4hKPR.png

Name: Elif (heh)

Secondary Class: Lance Fighter

End Class: Dread Fighter or White/Dark Blood

Asset/Flaw: +Spd/-Lck

Routes: Hoshido, Nohr and IK (Hard/Classic)

Spouse(s): Kaze (Hoshido and IK), Flannel/Silas or Kaze again lol (Nohr)

Bio: I'm not the best at this type of stuff... but I suppose I could say she has a bubbly nature? ):

I can't decide between these two hairstyles, so I'm most like going to be alternating between them haha.

I want to test pairings/skill sets and such freely, so I'll likely go casual on the first run then classic for rest.

Edited by Elif

photo-14932.png?_r=1435638069

Nohr Secondary Class: Fightan Woman (Promote to BERSERKER)

Hoshido Secondary Class: Bowman (Promote To Holy Bowman)

Asset (Both Routes): Luck

Flaw (Both Routes): RES

Nohr S-Support: Benoit

Hoshido S-Support: Saizou

Yes I am going for full crit cheese

Edit: Herpa-derp forgot no Luna S-Support for females, will still probably A-Support her and pair up with her

Edited by Soapbar

really cool Kamui you made!

haha, thanks, I need my avatar to be as manly as I am, *cough* lol

Whenever I see this hairstyle used I get a strong urge to take a comb to it. He looks good but I just... it's the mother in me I dunno. I'm not even a mother. I'm not even a woman

I have very basic personalities for my avatars, but nothing in depth. Like 'the serious one' and 'the silly one', stuff like that.

haha I can understand that, people have their own little quirks, haha.