• Both!!!
    • Uh... Neither?
    • I wish Joker was here, honestly.
  2. 2. Who is more kawaii?

• Flora!!! She's smokin hawt!
    • Felicia!!! The true moe waifu!
    • BOTH!!! So adorable.
    • Um.. neither...again
  3. 3. Who would you rather spend time with in Amie?

• Flora <3
    • Felicia <3
    • Both <333
    • Not my thing </3
    • Can't choose..

I did a Felicia VS Joker Poll here~ so I think it would be fair for some sister rivalry! (If there wasn't already enough...excuse me for a moment)

AxYkOBQ.pngVSLN32byR.png

Edited by Kurou616

I like both of them but I'm more likely going to S-rank Flora than I would with Felicia because I want to recruit all children characters and marrying Felicia would screw me out of one kid whereas Flora is a Kamuisexual character.

Well, in terms of characterization, Flora is probably the most developed support character in the entire game, beating all the sisters (combined) and even Ryouma, so Felicia can't compete with that.

Sadly, she's got very few supports though. However, in Felicia's case, that even seems to hurt her character.

As for design, barring the maid outfits which I just don't see the appeal in, I really think it's a draw. If Flora had more defined twintails, she'd win though.

I prefer Flora, but on the poll, Felicia is usually considered more kawaii?
And I just straight up don't like the Amie thing.

But yeah, Flora is my favorite of the two.

Both are cool, but if I get Nohr and play as a MaMU I'll probably marry Flora for all the kids. Doesn't mean I like Felicia any less, though.

Also Flora is totally smoking hot I see what you did there

Both are cool, but if I get Nohr and play as a MaMU I'll probably marry Flora for all the kids. Doesn't mean I like Felicia any less, though.

Also Flora is totally smoking hot I see what you did there

[spoiler=god damnit]I could just light a match and torch your body alive

I'm going with Flora, though Felicia's decent, too (aside from being soopermoe)~ Leaning more towards Flora generally being cooler (get it?...Ice Tribe?....no?) for the superior blue hair, and I plan to marry her when I play as M!Corrin~

I like Flora's overall design better(blue is my favorite color even though I have pink hair hah)

buuuut her personality is a little standoffish for my liking ; m ;

maybe I'll like her more once I finish my playthrough though, so I didn't voted yet ! * U *

So Flora is spoiling the player about what happens to her in Birthright? I'm not even mad, that's hilarious.

You know, I do wonder though...why do those two love serving Kamui? They were kidnapped and forced to live in that fort, right? And they're daughters of the tribal chief? That sounds like a massive case of Stockholm Syndrome to me.

Let's see... one is blatant moe while the other has actual character depth? No contest; Flora all the way.

Pretty much this. Fiora actually have a decent characterization, a voice that I can actually enjoy, better haircut. Added to that, she have better stats and a better personal skills, though it doesn't mean much for the last one...

So yeah, Fiora's better.

So Flora is spoiling the player about what happens to her in Birthright? I'm not even mad, that's hilarious.

You know, I do wonder though...why do those two love serving Kamui? They were kidnapped and forced to live in that fort, right? And they're daughters of the tribal chief? That sounds like a massive case of Stockholm Syndrome to me.

Gary-sue shota-love.

More seriously, hating a baby for what the father did would be pretty dickish.

Huh, I wonder if they harbour any resentment toward Kamui or his Nohr siblings ? Probably not, we can't have our character be dickish in any way whatsoever, that would make them evil. /sarcasm

I used to be Team Felicia back when Flora was the random nameless maid on the box art, but Flora quickly grew on me and now she's at the top of my future waifu list.

Felicia is still pretty cool, though.

I voted Felicia for all three. To be honest, I prefer Felicia in general because I like how much of a klutz she is and in general have adored her character from the start, but that's just my preference. :)

(Of course I adore Flora as well, I only wish there was an option to marry her to Jakob :'c ).

I like Jakob the best out of the servants, but I'm starting to like Flora the more I find out about her. Between the two maids, I prefer her design and voice. I'm not a fan of Felicia at all.

Edited by Sir Frederick

Both.

Because they know their sense in fashion dressing appropiately for a job and not try to be sexists like characters

kEiCQv.png

Xandar

...and Camilla.

Edited by Princess_Florina

^ Xander sexist? I don't get it.

-The crimson red cape

-Sinfully handsome

-The tiara ans jewels

-Black outfit

We know that black represents fanservice when it comes to wearing black outfits which that's what many of the characters of this game have a nasty habit of wearing.

Edited by Princess_Florina

-The crimson red cape

-Sinfully handsome

-The tiara ans jewels

-Black outfit

We know that black represents fanservice when it comes to wearing black outfits which that's what many of the characters of this game have a nasty habit of wearing.

Er... what? How the hell? That doesn't make him sexist in the slightest.

Hadn't heard Flora's voice until this point but I like it a lot actually.

I just got Flora in my playthrough. Gotta read her support first. Right now, Felicia wins for me.

-The crimson red cape

-Sinfully handsome

-The tiara ans jewels

-Black outfit

...There's a difference between being sexy and sexist.