Is Dancebreaker in this game?

Espinosa

Back when Awakening came out, Dancebreaker must've been my favourite skill. Don't think I would've been able to go without it, and countering the ruthless enemy dancers was invaluable for all intents and purposes.

So is Dancebreaker back in any shape or form in FE Fates?

Back when Awakening came out, Dancebreaker must've been my favourite skill. Don't think I would've been able to go without it, and countering the ruthless enemy dancers was invaluable for all intents and purposes.

So is Dancebreaker back in any shape or form in FE Fates?

I'm unsure! But I sure hope it is, it will be valuable!

I watched a video on twitch and enemies with Wyrmslayers targeting Kamui were all over the place. Maybe enemies with the Dancebreaker skill will also be present in order to stop Azura from dominating too much? Lancebreaker shuts down her lance attacks and Dancebreaker does the same thing for her dances.

You can only get it if you buy all the DLC on day 1 after completing all three routes on Lunatic without resetting once.

On a more serious note, I wonder how effective enemy dancers would be in Fire Emblem.

You can only get it if you buy all the DLC on day 1 after completing all three routes on Lunatic without resetting once.

On a more serious note, I wonder how effective enemy dancers would be in Fire Emblem.

Don't quote me on this, but I do think the AI knows how to use them, if you were to hack them into say the GBA games, but i'm not sure if thats true or not.

why isn't this fftf

If it was a thing, well, let's just say LTCers would rage. You have your Leg+Knight Ring dancer perfectly ready to break FE4 to even more shreds, then bam, your units get auto-critted as they were danced that turn. Dancers would also take effective damage from those units. RAGE!

[img]http://i.imgur.com/9qQH7LZ.png[/img]

Dancebreaker: Effective against dancers and units danced that turn. Maybe you might give that Leg Ring to someone else...

(Hey, IE hates me C/Ping here. The icon's in the code above.)

Edited by Darrman

If you take Dancer!Olivia into Aversa's Paralogue, will the cloned Oliva actually use Dance on the other enemy units?

Yes she does! I used Olivia in that Paralogue and the clone used the dance when she was near of the other clones

No Dancers in this game, sorry. But Singbreaker reduces Singing's hit rate by 50%. Fates is truly the 2nd coming of Thracia with utility stuff missing. :newyears:

We can't count Lazward? He has a skill called Azure Dance I think? I'm not sure how that works :S

Yes she does! I used Olivia in that Paralogue and the clone used the dance when she was near of the other clones

We can't count Lazward? He has a skill called Azure Dance I think? I'm not sure how that works :S

Azure Dance apparently works as a Rally.

I prefer the Dancereaver Axe, which is invaluable considering that at least half the enemies in the Nohr route are Dancers, and the others are mostly Preists and you can get easily get Staffbreaker for that, which is much cheaper to buy than Dancebreaker. Plus, you get two free Dancereavers in Chapter 8 and Chapter 19 in Nohr, but you can't learn Dancebreaker without buying the Fourth Path, which is arguably the worst path (giving all the enemies Waitbreaker doesn't count as balancing, IS...).

Don't quote me on this, but I do think the AI knows how to use them, if you were to hack them into say the GBA games, but i'm not sure if thats true or not.

Lol I faced a Streetpass team in Awakening that had Dancer Olivia on it, and she prioritized dancing other units over attacking. Dunno how they choose who to dance for though, it seemed kinda random

I prefer the Dancereaver Axe, which is invaluable considering that at least half the enemies in the Nohr route are Dancers, and the others are mostly Preists and you can get easily get Staffbreaker for that, which is much cheaper to buy than Dancebreaker. Plus, you get two free Dancereavers in Chapter 8 and Chapter 19 in Nohr, but you can't learn Dancebreaker without buying the Fourth Path, which is arguably the worst path (giving all the enemies Waitbreaker doesn't count as balancing, IS...).

G R E A T! Don't forget the Dance All Night DLC which let you have Dancebreaker skill for all your units.

I'm probably being 3srs5thisthread, but weren't there enemy dancers in Thracia? That would probably explain it.