See if you share birthday with a character

Icarusu

http://schara.sunrockgo.com/day/may/5_27.html

I mean someone from animal crossing is all i recognize (Yamato) but cool nonetheless

wait, yamato is

Del_CF.png

...at least i still have chrom...?

Screw this del croc dude i just banned him from my village after he mocked my house right when i began the game

Edited by Icarusu

http://schara.sunrockgo.com/day/may/5_27.html

I mean someone from animal crossing is all i recognize (Yamato) but cool nonetheless

wait, yamato is

Del_CF.png

...at least i still have chrom...?

You're. . .on the same day as Mizuki from Prince of Tennis. . .I'm sorry. . .

My list is pretty lame but at least I got Aphrodite from Saint Seiya and a couple ultra minor Captain Tsubasa characters.

Go check Interest's birthday. . .and try not to explode from jealousy as hard as I did. :P:

You're the snake that likes cats. :P:

Ehhh!?

I only knew a few characters I share a Birthday with :P: I don't know which you refer to though I don't think.

Ehhh!?

I only knew a few characters I share a Birthday with :P: I don't know which you refer to though I don't think.

Kaidou, Prince of Tennis.

Kaidou, Prince of Tennis.

Oooh I see, well I've only seen like a clip from that and it was like the most ridiculous thing ever!

I mean I like Tennis and all, but.. Damn.

I been asking people i know and i easily found people that share birthday with characters i know, like i aleadry seen guile,yazawa nico,yui hirasawa,mikasa,virtua fighter's akira,kaneda,kaworu nagisa, seven from type 0,etc.

Mine is not much interesting but i have some nice looking people, including 1 loli idol and 3 senran characters

It's mostly interesting how i have gaara, kanji tatsumi and the protagonist from persona trinity soul

Edited by Icarusu

I know I share a birthday with Lord Voldemort, but he's not on the list... Apart from that, I don't know who a single character on my list is.

You're. . .on the same day as Mizuki from Prince of Tennis. . .I'm sorry. . .

LOLOLOL but Mizuki's great! A little...unorthodox and a bit peculiar...but he's hilarious :D

I don't really watch a lot of animes/read lots of mangas, but I share a birthday with my bae, Atsushi Murasakibara from Kuroko's Basketball. I love him to pieces <3 x 234293874923874928374982392734928

• 4 weeks later...