DLC/Spotpass units *Heavy Spoilers*

Swirl-Theory

I've been wondering about the DLC Spotpass units/maps quite a bit recently, didn't we get them at around this time after release in Awakening?

Will they give us extra units this time around? I know there weren't any more Amie files found for any other characters (other than Anna) but is it still possible that we may get a few more units? Who do you think they'll give us, if any?

Adding to this, about the characters that died in the third route, do you think we'll get maps for them too?

I don't think there will be anymore that join your army. That said, I do think that we'll see some BS Fire Emblem styled maps that lets you use characters like Garon or Mikoto.

The first season of DLC does not feature any new permanently recruitable characters, but it's likely that we'll get more DLC later. Who knows if that might have new characters.

None of Awakening's SpotPass-specific features seem to be in Fates.

I hope we get spotpass chapters like FEA but I would like for the characters you get to act differently.Like in FEA the spotpass chapters really made some of the story irrelevant so I would like if you get a new map you complete it and if you fulfil certain criteria you(Or you know just beat it)you get new character like Mikoto and Garon but I would like for them to act more like the extra characters from FESS.

It's been a month and the only past-game characters that have even been announced are the Amiibos. Please don't get your hopes up. This isn't a repeat of Awakening.

It's been a month and the only past-game characters that have even been announced are the Amiibos. Please don't get your hopes up. This isn't a repeat of Awakening.

Could've fooled me.

I guess I should have made myself clearer in my first post, sorry. I wasn't actually referring to characters from the old games, rather characters like Draj/Iago/Clear etc.

I know this isn't a repeat of Awakening, but we did get villain characters like Gangrel, Walhart, and Aversa. I justthink it would be interesting if they let us recruit some of these characters.

I guess I should have made myself clearer in my first post, sorry. I wasn't actually referring to characters from the old games, rather characters like Draj/Iago/Clear etc.

I know this isn't a repeat of Awakening, but we did get villain characters like Gangrel, Walhart, and Aversa. I justthink it would be interesting if they let us recruit some of these characters.

You can capture Draj, she's the boss of Midoriko's paralogue. I captured her with Zero and she functions as a normal unit (she doesn't have any supports however, and you can't reclass her either).

Edited by TohruAdachi

You can capture Draj, she's the boss of Midoriko's paralogue. I captured her with Zero and she functions as a normal unit (she doesn't have any supports however, and you can't reclass her either).

I read somewhere that the DLC maps will also contain good characters to capture, wonder if any of them will be improved version of bosses like Draj?

You can get Minerva via a promo card, someone on twitter posted a picture of her model and stats.

You can get Minerva via a promo card, someone on twitter posted a picture of her model and stats.

Oh, that's how she fits in. Hmm, that does sound like it offers room for more characters in that vein but probably not a large number.

Oh, that's how she fits in. Hmm, that does sound like it offers room for more characters in that vein but probably not a large number.

They seem to be releasing an Einherjar character with every booster box and structure deck of Cipher, we'll have to wait until set 2 comes out to be sure of that.

A code for Marth comes with the Shadow Army structure deck, Masked!Lucina comes with the Awakening Structure deck and Peg. Knight!Minerva comes with the Blade of Heroes booster pack box.

Edited by Jariu

Aren't the new decks coming with codes for 3ds themes? Or am I thinking about something else? Either way, if the Ballista and Witch classes end up really coming without more characters then I guess we won't get anything beyond those known from the start (the 3 Cipher ones, the 4 Amiibos and Anna).

The Awakening map has Frederick, Chrom and Lissa right there, and yet you can't get them...

Edited by NeonZ