Is what this picture say true? (HUGE third path spoilers)

Nobody

So, I just saw this pic

53d.png

and I'm wondering it what it says is true. Does anyone that talk about the demon king outside the invisible kingdom die and that's the reason Azura didn't say anything about it in the other two paths? Or is this pic jut made up for the lols?

Edited by Nobody

The picture is somewhat true, however they do give reasons to the sibilings to join forces, they just don't have names, at least that's what I heard

Edited by Water Mage

Yeah that's pretty much it. It was explained in chapter 7 lol. If I recall correctly, the siblings follow Kamui for a different reason. [spoiler=Why each sibling joins]Sakura joins out of trust. Takumi joins because Izana said so(seriously). I forgot why Hinoka and Ryouma join. Elise joins because she wants to she overheard Garon and his plotting, or something. I forgot what she overheard, but she overheard something. Camilla joins because Kamui convinced her it was better than returning from a failed mission to kill him. Leon and Marx noticed something isn't right with Garon after Kamui warned Leon about it in an earlier chapter, so they join(I'm pretty sure I'm missing something in between here.)

Edited by Aidil

It's not completely true.

Well, the curse part is true, but the curse doesn't explain why Azura doesn't give a full exposition dump in Nohr, since you do go into the Invisible Kingdom during one chapter of the Nohr route. When they're in the IK during that chapter, she talks about the IK, but doesn't say that it's the true enemy. She explains the curse itself too, but then pretty much stops there.

Edited by NeonZ

Yeah that's pretty much it. It was explained in chapter 7 lol. If I recall correctly, the siblings follow Kamui for a different reason. [spoiler=Why each sibling joins]Sakura joins out of trust. Takumi joins because Izana said so(seriously). I forgot why Hinoka and Ryouma join. Elise joins because she wants to she overheard Garon and his plotting, or something. I forgot what she overheard, but she overheard something. Camilla joins because Kamui convinced her it was better than returning from a failed mission to kill him. Leon and Marx noticed something isn't right with Garon after Kamui warned Leon about it in an earlier chapter, so they join(I'm pretty sure I'm missing something in between here.)

Izana had to give up his life in order to convince him though. Well that and delivering a divine prophecy.

We have another Blood Pact situation everyone. Which is having a magical device so overpowering that it pushes the characters to move to a set scenario (the war in Radiant Dawn Part 3, the shenanigans in Fates' 3rd Path) yet is too vague on how it works.

Edited by Alazen

It's not completely true.

Well, the curse part is true, but the curse doesn't explain why Azura doesn't give a full exposition dump in Nohr, since you do go into the Invisible Kingdom during one chapter of the Nohr route. When they're in the IK during that chapter, she talks about the IK, but doesn't say that it's the true enemy. She explains the curse itself too, but then pretty much stops there.

I never understood what was going through her head there I mean I like ya Aqua bae but come!

I don't get it she can go to the IK in Nohr with out using the rift between Nohr and Hoshido but in IK she tells Kamui that they have to use the rift and that the next time they can enter IK is when the skies change.

Edited by Pepper

Apparently there are different times when the path leading to IK is open. The skies changing being the last chance before it closes for some years. Not sure if it's ten or a hundred.

Think it was 20 years or so I need to look it up.