The Horrifying Incident At Esme's House Which Occurred On July 29th At 9:15pm

Esme

So there I was, sitting in front of my laptop, staring at a textedit page that I had opened up. It was a cool, summer night, and I was planning on staying up all night to write a personal statement for college. My mind was blank, I was nervous and it hadn't occurred to me that my brothers were about to go to the liquor store for late-night snacks. I thought to myself, "Well... I could go for a can of Arnie. (This is a drink known as "Arnold Palmer". It's basically iced tea mixed with lemonade. It's a gentleman's drink, you see. It's a me drink.) I should ask him for some." And so I did. He replied, "Where's the money?"

"Damn!" I though, "I'm penniless..." I would have begged him to buy one for me, but I'm not that kind of guy. I said, "Oh, well, maybe next time." He laughed and said, "Ha! You're as broke as me now." What a cad...

Him and my little brother opened the door and talked on the porch for a bit. They discussed whether or not it would be best to purchase Nacho Cheese doritos or those god-awful blue ones. Stale Semen flavor, I think they were called. As they were about to decide, my younger brother shouted, "Don't you take another step!" I immediately thought that he had finally snapped. All those days of playing Warframe, grinding and selling crap items to fools in the marketplace... I finally thought it had broken him. I was wrong, however, because as soon as I set foot outside the doorway, I noticed his arm stretched out in front of my older brother. He was warning him, protecting him from the evil creature that made our porch its home.

It was white and gold. It had eight legs and eight eyes. It looked like a demon straight out of the Goetia. Yes, it was here to tempt us with the knowledge of the world, but little did it know that, although my younger brother is a terrible merchant, he is wise to the ways of demons and their ilk. My brothers and I froze in horror and disgust. How dare this unholy arachnid think itself so clever as to craft its web in front our very faces! It was insulting!

Normally, we would banish such creatures with our... uh, vaccum, but we knew we were no match for this beast. Instead, we left it alone. We decided to wait 'till morning, when it was most vulnerable, to initiate our attack.

But woe is the man who thinks himself so clever for simply moving a chess piece onto a most strategic space without thinking ahead of the game! As we maneuvered past the web, there was another eight-legged beast building a hellish web of evil right in front of our very faces! If it were not for my younger brother's excellent eyesight, I daresay that he and I would have been food for the beast and its cohort. I am thankful that I have family to rely on.

We plan on henceforth removing the beasts at the break of dawn. Whatever victims they manage to catch tonight shall be their last. Pray for my safety, dear friends. I am a humble man, but I am also a weak one. I cannot do this alone. Again, I ask for your prayers. Thank you

If you dismantle their webs and leave them alone, when they rebuild their webs, it'll be in a place you can't reach.

Is this a piece of advice or is it a warning?

Godspeed seems that your brother had dual guard equipped.

Thank god. The grinding was worth it!

Narrated most of it in what I think is a British gentleman's voice. Didn't regret it.
First try.
Second try.

That said though, glad you guys made it out unscathed. I like spiders myself but still.

Cool Ranch Doritos are great, you take that back! ;-;

oh also I encourage everyone else to do a narration of it too

Edited by Draco

Narrated most of it in what I think is a British gentleman's voice. Didn't regret it.

First try.

Second try.

That said though, glad you guys made it out unscathed. I like spiders myself but still.

Cool Ranch Doritos are great, you take that back! ;-;

oh also I encourage everyone else to do a narration of it too

Mine is so bad it's offensive:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0jqubJaUkvb

Oh noes, it's an Elder Bael! (probably)

Hit it with Slayer-boosted Light Magic!

We don't have weapon ranks in that type of magic.

Maybe it's about time I promoted...

Spiders aren't that scary.

Black widows aren't even that bad.

JUMPING SPIDERS HOWEVER COME FROM A PLACE IN HELL WE SHANT SPEAK OF

jumping spiders are fucking adorable <3

[spoiler=under the cut because arachonophobia etc]f14432b6737f6b5bd292f227a0f6ecb1.png

look at those giant cute eyes, I love them

UPDATE

Mother Nature decided to take matters into her own hands. She made it rain, and now the spiders are gone. Yay!

all of the coolest creatures in the world have one eye per leg

edit: whoa zero that sounds like something you should "don't try at home"

Edited by Freohr Datia

If you have spray deodorant put a lighter in front of it and spray. Instant flame thrower to burn the spiders.

are trying to get me killed

spiders are bros they eat up all the other insects. have you ever held one or let it crawl up your arm? its tingly cause all the hair on its legs are brushing up against the hairs on your arms and its so weird lol

spiders are bros they eat up all the other insects. have you ever held one or let it crawl up your arm? its tingly cause all the hair on its legs are brushing up against the hairs on your arms and its so weird lol

doing that with ants is fun too, I think (the ones that don't bite, otherwise, not so much)

If you have spray deodorant put a lighter in front of it and spray. Instant flame thrower to burn the spiders.

I may have tried this at home

UPDATE

Mother Nature decided to take matters into her own hands. She made it rain, and now the spiders are gone. Yay!

The rain might make it worse, since other spiders might try take shelter from the rain inside your house, and then you would even more Spiders!

And if there were two, there could be more.

Don't let your guard down yet!

Until you call an exterminator, the battle still rages!

Edited by Water Mage

The rain might make it worse, since other spiders might try take shelter from the rain inside your house, and then you would even more Spiders!

And if there were two, there could be more.

Don't let your guard down yet!

Until you call an exterminator, the battle still rages!

FUCK