Do you expect a Kamui Mii outfit in the future?

IceBrand

28 members have voted

1. 1. Do you?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • Too early to tell.

Azura fights with a spear . . .

Anyway, if they are still releasing DLC sets after Fates comes out in the west, and Fates gains proportionately as much traction compared to Awakening as it did in Japan, then we could expect to see a Corrin set way in the future. For now, though, too early to tell option.

The way Kamui fights with his sword is more like an acrobat who just likes to fling his sword all over the place than the way Mii Swordfighter fights, though. Though I'd like to see a Fates Mii outfit (or even better, an actual character) in the future, I can't really pinpoint a major character who'd fit the fighting style of the Mii Fighters. I guess Ryoma, Marx, or Leon would work well in Swordfighter? (Mii Brawler Charlotte would be perfect)

The way Kamui fights with his sword is more like an acrobat who just likes to fling his sword all over the place than the way Mii Swordfighter fights, though. Though I'd like to see a Fates Mii outfit (or even better, an actual character) in the future, I can't really pinpoint a major character who'd fit the fighting style of the Mii Fighters. I guess Ryoma, Marx, or Leon would work well in Swordfighter? (Mii Brawler Charlotte would be perfect)

Smash doesn't get that kind of fan service.

Kamui's fighting style doesn't have much to do with it; Zero and Lloyd have much flashier styles and attacks than what the Mii Swordfighter offers, yet there they are.

Also, it's a bit too early to tell.