animal crossing help?

EarthboundAddict

Well, this is troubling. I keep getting an error when I try to visit your town. The error code I got says that maybe one of our network NAT types is "Moderate" or "Strict"? I guess it can be caused by firewall settings, but I dunno which end it's coming from :/

Well, this is troubling. I keep getting an error when I try to visit your town. The error code I got says that maybe one of our network NAT types is "Moderate" or "Strict"? I guess it can be caused by firewall settings, but I dunno which end it's coming from :/

Maybe it has something to do with different time zones?

EDIT: sorry I... Have to go. I'll try this again tomorrow.

Edited by EarthboundAddict

This is why theres the Beautiful Town Ordinance though. The game will not destroy you for leaving it for a bit if that is enacted.

I had that in effect, but there's a problem if you want to keep your paths. I had such a beautiful path layout, but then Big Top moved away, causing another villager moved in. Their home destroyed my hedges and pathway leading to the zen garden. It amazes me that you have no control over where villagers move in. If I could control where villagers could move in, then I would have kept my file. I don't get too attached to any particular villager, just how my town looks.

If they ever make another portable Animal Crossing game, I hope they add a feature that allows you to control where new villagers move in.

Edit: I know there was the reset trick that can change where new villagers move in, but was too much work for me.

I am busy enough as is; I don't have time nor the energy for super labor intensive stuff, like that reset trick, when I just want to relax.

Edited by Leif