Forging

Leif

I asked the guy who got it, haven't gotten a response yet either.

I dunno how many chests there are and haven't went to compile a full loot list either, so it still sounds overly ridiculous.

I'm also fairly sure you cannot buy it. You can only buy:

Bronze/Iron/Steel/Silver (and the magic equivalents)

Heal/Mend/Bloom/Summer/Vulnerary/Concoction

Master Seal, Buddy Seal, Marriage Seal, Eternal Seal (I believe)

That's correct. You can't buy limited stock items from someone else's vendor or armoury, so from level 3 shops you can only get:

-All Bronze-Silver weapons

-Rat/Ox/Tiger/Rabbit God Spells

-Fire/Thunder/Fimbul/Rainarok Tomes

-Spring/Summer Batons

-Heal/Mend Staves

-Beaststone

-Dragonstone

-Vulnerary

-Concoction

-All 8 Tonics

-Master/Parallel/Marriage/Buddy/Eternal Seals

Getting enough Brave or Mighty weapons for +6 would take endless DLC grinding.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting enough Brave or Mighty weapons for +6 would take endless DLC grinding.

But... at least it's possible.

I 'unno about you... but I'd be preeeetty pumped once I pulled it off.

But... at least it's possible.

I 'unno about you... but I'd be preeeetty pumped once I pulled it off.

There are much much much better ways to spend your time to make broken stuff. The action of making a +6 brave weapon would take probably at least 10 playthroughs of the game to get skills, specific character builds, and other stuff. The time you got a +6 Brave weapon, the next FE game would be more relevant.

There are much much much better ways to spend your time to make broken stuff. The action of making a +6 brave weapon would take probably at least 10 playthroughs of the game to get skills, specific character builds, and other stuff. The time you got a +6 Brave weapon, the next FE game would be more relevant.

Are Brave Weapons that hard to find??

Are Brave Weapons that hard to find??

There is a limited number of chests in the game, you can only buy 2, and you need 64 for +6. Even the Weapon DLC is random, so you can't easily get a Brave Weapon of the correct type. Yeah, they are that rare.

Actually you can only buy 1 brave version of each weapon.

I have a feeling that +7 Iron weapons are going to be very popular.But like it is not just getting weapons, it will also cost a shit ton of materials.

There is a limited number of chests in the game, you can only buy 2, and you need 64 for +6. Even the Weapon DLC is random, so you can't easily get a Brave Weapon of the correct type. Yeah, they are that rare.

Actually you can only buy 1 brave version of each weapon.

I have a feeling that +7 Iron weapons are going to be very popular.But like it is not just getting weapons, it will also cost a shit ton of materials.

That is actually insane.

Looks like I can't make custom weapons for Einherjar now...

Since I don't really know the stats of +7 Steel/Silver, it might be possible that +7 Irons are superior if they cap off at the same/similar stats.

It depends, an army of +7 Irons (even Steel and Silver, to an extent) doesn't sound so bad

I still don't know what happens in the weapon DLC, but I suppose if you really wanted to, a single set of +7s would take, maybe several days/weeks?

It might also be possible that weapons can cap out before +7 (though maybe maybe not..) so that would also reduce the time spent on that.

From what I see, it seems the higher levels give more bonuses though...

Iron Lance +5: 16 Might, 90 Hit, 6 Crit

Brave Lance +1: 9 Might

Silver Lance +7: 25 Might 15 Crit

Steel Sword +6: 19 Might 10 Crit

Theoretically speaking, if I knew how the numbers (Might, Hit, Crit) ran off I might be able to just use more numbers...

Edited by CocoaGalaxy

Using data collected from enemies in Encounters, I am building a spreadsheet of every weapon's stats at each level of forging. I've done most important weapons, and will post it here when all main weapons (ie. store weapons) are recorded.

EDIT: I've come across something too complicated for me to handle. Shigure's Iron Club has higher stats than an enemy's Iron Club... but the enemy is a +5, and Shigure's is at +3.

http://rs288.pbsrc.com/albums/ll192/gayserbeam/Mobile%20Uploads/1439077859656867727540_zps1huiuk9q.jpg~320x480?t=1438991558

http://rs288.pbsrc.com/albums/ll192/gayserbeam/Mobile%20Uploads/14390776780291486480779_zpskaxo9wwm.jpg~320x480?t=1438991561

Edited by gayserbeam

I heard Forging was like this for every weapon. +2 Mt, +5 Hit or Crit(alternating) until Weapon+4. +1 Mt, +5 Hit or Crit(alternating) from Weapon+5 to Weapon+7. Weapon+7 being the cap.

Edited by Psyruby

I heard Forging was like this for every weapon. +2 Mt, +5 Hit or Crit(alternating) until Weapon+4. +1 Mt, +5 Hit or Crit(alternating) until Weapon+7. Weapon+7 being the cap.

The Might growth is correct, and the cap is +7. But the Crit and Hit growth is definitely wrong. A Iron Katana +4 is only 17/91/3. An Iron Naginata +2 is only 10/82/0.

Edited by gayserbeam

The Might growth is correct, and the cap is +7. But the Crit and Hit growth is definitely wrong. A Iron Katana +4 is only 17/91/3. An Iron Naginata +2 is only 10/82/0.

Hrm, so obviously you only get +1 Hit/Crit per level.... could it be purely random? If you make another Iron Naginata+2, is it the same as the first?

Hrm, so obviously you only get +1 Hit/Crit per level.... could it be purely random? If you make another Iron Naginata+2, is it the same as the first?

Yes. The values for Iron Naginata are:

+0

6/80/0

+1

8/80/0

+2

10/82/0

+3

12/84/1

+4

14/86/3

And the values for Steel Kanabo are:

+0

10/70/5

+1

12/70/5

+2

14/72/5

+3

16/74/6

+4

18/76/8

...So it looks like

+1 = 2/0/0

+2 = 2/2/0

+3 = 2/2/1

+4 = 2/2/2

EDIT: After testing with +5s, it looks like:

+5 = 1/4/3.

However these numbers don't apply to Bronze Weapons.

Edited by gayserbeam

IS should have made the cap lower, this makes braves the core of PvP and makes tanking and other strategies not so good, even if it ''takes'' too long anyone with a powersave can make insta +7 and it would still be legal, braves should be unforgeable, altough not at the level of awakening this makes legendary weapons less important aside from the ones that give bonus stats for being in posession.

Edited by Roxachronc

Crit bonuses are stacked towards the higher weapon levels, I got a Silver Club to +7 and it got +15 Crit, even though the Crit barely rose until around +5. The bonuses appear to be different for each weapon (or maybe category?). Silver Yumi got +2MT from +5 to +6.

Iron/Steel weapons all seem to have the same increases, but every other type has its own gains.

I was going to compile a spreadsheet of all the increases for each weapon, based on enemy ecounters and the weapons they carry. However, I found that sometimes two enemy weapons of the same type could be at +5 with totally different stats, both different than my own copy of that weapon. So I'll leave that research to those with the power to cheat.