If I kill someone.

Sounds like you need to reload a earlier save buddyroo

It's important to remember that people die when they are killed

Most of the chapters have you kill your future allies. One such chapter has you kill Orochi early on. I still got her. I understand this game is in Japanese and this issue probably would have been avoided in an English game, but it really should have been clearer. Thank you for the info though.

Edited by The Autumn Rider

Yeah they're very confusing, at least without text. In other FE games, you'd talk to portraited enemies, but in Fates you usually just beat them up and if they're going to join they'll do it later. I only figured it out because when I beat Benoit the scene looked like when one of my own characters dies rather than an enemy you're supposed to defeat so I realized I'd better look it up and ended up resetting. If not for that I would've just kept going and been very confused when they didn't join.

Characters you can beat in Invisible Kingdom and they'll survive and join later:

Saizou, Orochi, Tsukuyomi, Fuuga, Belka, Luna, Camilla, Piera, Lazward, Xander, Crimson, Ryouma, Cyrus

That's a long list.

Edited by Othin

Apperently how to derail a thread 101: Reference an anime you've never even watched and sip a martini as everyone jokingly replies to it.

I was also going to post another stupid thing and say "Hey the units that don't die when you beat them will probs say something like 'Oh shit gotta get the fuck outta here'" but then realized that you probably can't read Japanese so I pretty much having nothing more to contribute.

'Course, if you can read Japanese, look out for that.

Apperently how to derail a thread 101: Reference an anime you've never even watched and sip a martini as everyone jokingly replies to it.

I was also going to post another stupid thing and say "Hey the units that don't die when you beat them will probs say something like 'Oh shit gotta get the fuck outta here'" but then realized that you probably can't read Japanese so I pretty much having nothing more to contribute.

'Course, if you can read Japanese, look out for that.

Tip 101; don't watch that anime, it's dreadful. (Sorry for going off topic again).

Does anyone have a list of what characters you can flop up on and miss out on recruiting them? It'd be real helpful!

All character recruitment methods are on the main Serenes site.

Does anyone have a list of what characters you can flop up on and miss out on recruiting them? It'd be real helpful!

Don't just skip through what Elise says on IK chapter 14 and you should be golden.

Rest in peace, Benoit and Charlotte, sorry for cutting you down mercilessly.

More seriously, you DO NOT want to recruit Shinonome too late. You can't control him from the get-go, meaning you can't activate his child seal. Worse still, he charges an enemy as soon as he's able and dies immediately, unless you have a Falcion Warrior with really high Magic and a Rescue staff to prevent him from killing himself.

Don't just skip through what Elise says on IK chapter 14 and you should be golden.

More seriously, you DO NOT want to recruit Shinonome too late. You can't control him from the get-go, meaning you can't activate his child seal. Worse still, he charges an enemy as soon as he's able and dies immediately, unless you have a Falcion Warrior with really high Magic and a Rescue staff to prevent him from killing himself.

Wouldn't the mag not matter too much since Rescue is a fixed 1-10 range according to the site

How late is too late, anyway? Since Ryouma joins pretty late himself to start with on IK and all.

Edited by Thor Odinson

Wouldn't the mag not matter too much since Rescue is a fixed 1-10 range according to the site

How late is too late, anyway? Since Ryouma joins pretty late himself to start with on IK and all.

It does? Have I seriously just not bothered reading the staff instructions? Although in my defense, they're fairly rare.

I'm still an idiot though.

I'm talking "I just gotta get Ryouma to 15-ish to get a good skill to pass on" late. I think I tried recruiting him at chapter 23 and that was enough for him to die on the first turn.

Definitely one of the hardest child prologues to do late. Mitama's was also merciless.

It does? Have I seriously just not bothered reading the staff instructions? Although in my defense, they're fairly rare.

I'm still an idiot though.

I'm talking "I just gotta get Ryouma to 15-ish to get a good skill to pass on" late. I think I tried recruiting him at chapter 23 and that was enough for him to die on the first turn.

Ah okay.

...well fuck, I guess mom's not passing Copycat then. Maybe I'll just give him Ogre Strike and call it a day.

Ah okay.

...well fuck, I guess mom's not passing Copycat then. Maybe I'll just give him Ogre Strike and call it a day.

Well if you reclass Lobster-sama to Falcon Warror or hell even Sakura get them to level D staffs, and bam rescue him.You should easily be able to do that.(Or maybe I am just stupid and pulling shit explanations out of my ass)

Well if you reclass Lobster-sama to Falcon Warror or hell even Sakura get them to level D staffs, and bam rescue him.You should easily be able to do that.(Or maybe I am just stupid and pulling shit explanations out of my ass)

I've heard that there's other enemies on the map so I'm not sure how Sakura's durability will hold up

Lobster is an option because I do wanna get Shino swallow strike, but on the other hand I plan on S-ing him to Matoi so it might not be efficient to just reclass lobster for shit he personally doesn't need, while Shino himself doesn't exactly mind not having swords

I'll see how good Hinoka is at that point I guess

Edited by Thor Odinson