Invisible Kingdom Chapter 23 help ?

mimasho

So I just started chapter 23 on my incredibly slow paced playthrough of Ik...

and almost got a heart attack when starting the map.

I've been using and leveling a good specific few characters, and out of those characters, there are only two flying units that I regularly use; Belka and Hinoka. The next highest leveled flying unit is Camilla and/or Yuugiri, who I haven't used since recruiting them.

Next in line is my LAST flying unit, Tsubaki, who sits at a sad unpromoted level 6.

My question is, are flying units the only way to get to the other islands // reach the enemies ??

I pretty much already figured out and made everyone that I typically use into their endclass,

so I'm probably going to have to do an atrocious amount of grinding with those untouched characters if that's the case ; u ;

But yeah, going to need all the advice I can get for this particular map, thanks in advance ! ; U ;

*an alternate idea I was playing around with is using Hinoka and Belka as my "transporters", bringing my strongest one or two units to each island and then cloning the characters using copycat (most of them have the skill already)...but that seems like it'd take a lot of turns and may potentially backfire ~

I think I have copycat on Hinoka as well, which helps, but I'm not sure if Belka can even get it ?? I'm gonna get this checked ~

The stone cubes move each turn between a pair of "docks". You don't need fliers, even though it looks like you do.

Edited by Othin

The stone cubes move each turn between a pair of "docks". You don't need fliers, even though it looks like you do.

OH that's such a relief !! Thanks so much for letting me know ! * U *

I saw the map, immediately panicked, and shut the screen of my 3ds xD

usually Aqua mentions something, but I guess I missed it...? or maybe she just didn't this time lol