Laguz + Branded Only Run Kind-of-Playlog

Vapo

SANAKI  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be allowed to use Sanaki because of her being Micaiah's sister?

• Yeh, sure, go ahead.
    • Nope, her brand isn't visible.

Anybody? D=

3-9:

oQbvcbJ.png

f6ctY8b.png

Also known as the only dragons with useful tides.

MXiC7yJ.png

Crimea! You know what this means...

uh95bnw.png

Elincia and friends return! ...for 1 chapter.

s8qgRkD.png

This chapter is pretty much filler in the story, but I don't mind it since you get a ton of bexp in this chapter.

Kk0NjtP.png

That's just Begnion being Begnion.

NNAfZAv.png

That they suck?

DCvGevT.png

"Strong-arm" ???

eVcw1fb.png

9hZXA3U.png

Horrible stuff generally ends up happening in Begnion in this game, get used to it Lucia.

TeHf0Z9.png

Sub laguz? Are those halfshifted laguz? Can beorc even tell when a laguz is halfshifted? The world may never know.

BcutFKw.png

Hey, Mordecai!

MwcsZop.png

Considering Makalov's track history with gambling, I don't know why he even bothers.

Sz0XxbF.png

I very much doubt Makalov could do that.

imNHEhe.png

If Amy wasn't five years old and was a playable unit we'd be able to use her, due to her being branded. But her whole Branded thing ends up being kinda irrevelant in this game.

Z8gGFqo.png

Mentally prepare yourself for Marcia's vocabulary.

561VSBb.png

Fire Emblem technology advancement confuses me.

xUPiDmc.png

Hey, it's Astrid! Last time we saw her she was promoting to third tier after just on chapter of use.

HlaJgvN.png

Follow your dreams, Astrid. Follow your dreams.

wBDnzY3.png

Actually, we'll end up using it right after this. Sorry Elincia.

CiSLwG7.png

...that seems pretty clingy.

HtoK2sI.png

I have someone in mind for this.

HDP97cs.png

Lucia, calm down, Geoffrey can oneshot 90% of the units in this chapter.

armPb3T.png

That's like, 6 Olivi Grass. Cool.

5nyN3uO.png

Oh, yeah. In the re-run for better screenshots Astrid was not taken to 3rd tier in 2-3 and I just did the chapter normally because I completely forgot about 3-9. Woops.

T6opAUA.png

I'll find use for this someday. Probably for Muarim.

pHejlCQ.png

This is important, since if Geoffrey keeps this we can't get it back until 4-5.

Rsf120a.png

The man with the strength of ten men hits level ten. It's a horrrible level, but just disregard that for a second.

0oE0jMt.png

Danved decides to quit fighting and join his friendly neighbourhood disco.

wRsJlEx.png

We'll be seeing third tier Danved this chapter since I've never actually used him in any playthroughs before this and the Sentinel sprite looks cool.

vLyNFA1.png

Meteor preservation for... sometime in the future.

C3gYxNT.png

I sell Gamble because it sucks.

2iW8JmV.png

You go, random villagers!

s19Ekya.png

I assume he can tell that by the overwhelming presence of unnatural hair colours.

xyaLkig.png

Can we just take a moment to talk about how the terrain in the background here looks nothing like the terrain of the chapter?

nzoOpFn.png

Deploying everyone this chapter because nobody fits the criteria for this playthrough.

m7386R9.png

Marcia's job will be house extinguishing up above, thanks to her flight.

E94GTpm.png

Astrid, you never fail to amaze me at how unamazing you are.

Yjpp8rI.png

That's pretty broken for a unit who's only levelled up once.

D6DfmYO.png

Kieran can't one round these promoted enemies, but he can try. Don't worry, Kieran. I believe in you.

vqsHHUR.png

Allied AI is on Roam because the Bishop in this chapter has saved my life in playthroughs numerous times.

5rz0zmC.png

He decides to demonstrate this immediately by healing Marcia.

GUBRr99.png

I've been trying to figure out how this is classified as betrayal for 10 minutes now, and have come up with nothing.

Ixr79wt.png

Marcia gets an okay level up, I guess.

F2mJtYE.png

Kieran, you're taunting me.

Q8Ze5JK.png

Makalov extinguishes the first house. All these burning houses do is supply you with bexp for extinguishing them, and they don't affect the plot in any way, but I don't mind the free bexp.

hfvYM76.png

Danved somehow fails to crit twice with his 40~% chance.

DqVtN07.png

Obligatory Astrid action to make up for her being 2nd tier again.

HdpFv4y.png

It's Strength, I guess.

JRoRF97.png

For some reason this Halberdier is prioritising Marcia over the houses. Marcia can beat him though.

s6O5vKD.png

If not for the other allies getting in the way, the Bishop would have been killed by the Swordmaster there, but luckily 3-9 Bishop will live on to die another day.

fZd3dCe.png

I don't even think I looked at the hit rate here, but it was probably something low considering Kieran's hit rate.

n8rI7re.png

For some reason it's Turn 3 and the enemies haven't gone for any houses but the one Makalov extinguished. Are they developing brains?

O7vg2q7.png

Danved redeems himself. Kind of.

jaOFSaj.png

I'd love it if there as an effect added to this game called "distraction" which prevents enemies from attacking for a turn after being near one of these awesome magic animations.

7kJopbO.png

Nice!

3ILlef3.png

This will probably be important.

I66rg5W.png

Thankfully the Bishop prevents Marcia from being able to be killed by those two generals near here.

TrqGfLz.png

Geoffrey is taking this chokepoint because he's the only character capable of doing decent damage.

DjG1FBk.png

BZkErc1.png

Yeh, I'm understanding right now why people call this group the Crimean Royal Fails.

xjQcBvi.png

You tried, Astrid. You tried.

OoEIbLl.png

Why isn't 3-9 Bishop acknowledged as much as 3-13 Archer?

chC7nrW.png

Ah. That's why.

MPTslct.png

Marcia seems to love gaining magic this chapter, for some reason.

NZViIjz.png

Danved's role right now is just to crit everything and stay alive.

UG8ZHVk.png

So both of Danved's levels in this playthrough ended up being the exact same. Huh.

AHPvHGM.png

R.I.P :(

EWMVrRE.png

I'm not sure if you still get the exp for non-burnt villages, but I don't want to risk it, so these next couple of turns will be getting these enemies to burn everything down.

4zE6ZY1.png

Kieran continues to get good level ups in this chapter.

d9katsN.png

There's been a behind the scenes fight going on betwen these two for a couple of turns, but the winner is pretty obvious with that Bishop at the top there. Place your bets regardless though.

LKS7x2Q.png

I manage to get another village burnt and extinguished for bexp purposes. Now for the other 4...

bHgsGsM.png

There's an item on the tile behind the boss, so Marcia will be attempting to get it while the enemies burn everything.

EKhJaNF.png

If you betted the AI Paladin, you're correct! You win a mild feeling of pride.

8Y6tuUe.png

This is entirely from attacking the boss while aiming for the hidden treasure.

AdYaoSL.png

This is my current setup. Marcia is treasure hunting, Geoffrey is extinguishing the houses, Kieran is keeping enemies from going up and Danved is ready to bosskill.

8TYPGYL.png

Oh cool, usless rank upgrades.

vL14TDN.png

Accompanied by useless Calill levels.

Qi6E67A.png

R.I.P 3-9 Bishop. :( You healed valiantly.

SmGUMWJ.png

We got all villages! Time to rake in the bexp.

0rq5uKo.png

This'll be helpful for bexping for stat caps later on.

ddyDjic.png

And yet I still can't see how.

23hPFIb.png

Danved finishes the boss off for the last CRK action we'll ever see in this playthrough.

JxCWGYE.png

Woops, forgot about this level up.

ZJtNzTQ.png

-Lucia's entire personality

krpo6QY.png

-the entire FE10 plot

Yb53xc4.png

So do the people playing this game, Valtome sucks.

BEo5CWe.png

Were you even there during FE9?

T0Fr81R.png

Queens committing treason. Because..logic!

HIZLgkD.png

It's generally not a good idea to threaten royalty like that, Valtome.

ShKH64A.png

Oh yeah, the character only introduced due to story significance in this game.

nMTJzLo.png

And we'll be back to laguz.

Next time: dealing with our major Grass shortage and the idiotic CRK AI.

Copy pasta much?

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey!

The reason I haven't been updating this run recently is because I got addicted to Smash and kinda lost my passion for Fire Emblem in general. I do still want to finish this run, but the updates might be pretty slow. I ended up procrastinating doing 3-10 (another one of my least favourite chapters in the game) so long I forgot about this completely, but now I feel pretty guilty for having so many month long or more hiatuses. This will be finished by the end of the year, I guarantee that (seeing as I love Part 4), but I just need to force myself to sit down and do 3-10.

Sorry. D:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi!

3-10:

FvCfnEc.png

Yeah, I'm not dead. Sorry for the wait, these next few chapters coming are some of my least favourite in the game and I procrastinated. A lot. Once 3-11 is done this should speed up.

2u52fpP.png

These people have castles on the border? I somehow don't feel like that's a good idea.

d1U2JgX.png

Isn't Crimea neutral in this whole thing?

as17PX0.png

o3ROB0o.png

The characters in this game continue to make up names for one-time locations that we never touch upon again.

7jc6sIJ.png

h92N5LA.png

Skrimir being an idiot, as usual.

c2KQrd6.png

See? The game even put a character in named ??? to tell Skrimir that for me!

bWoJUD6.png

Never mind, it's just these 3.

NvMpL9G.png

But the Branded can't? Soren is deeply offended by that.

gZ5NsRr.png

Seeing all three of the herons together is weird. Is there even space in there for all those wings?

kDnGQyY.png

I'd prefer that too considering that I wouldn't have to do the bridge chapter then, but alas, 3-E comes in 4 chapters.

75vsnsc.png

It's inferior Caineghis! I'm looking forward to using you in Endgame.

HeSvmN3.png

Giffca should be directing that to Lyre here, the one who I've been having to babysit until just recently.

OiMm1Ae.png

Character development!

QHthY3n.png

These are cool. I'll be needing a lot of them for this playthrough.

6vMnbHP.png

I love how Ranulf is just staring at both of them, not saying anything throughout this conversation.

HKEgCCJ.png

I think this went to someone. If it did, I forgot who though.

jB659Il.png

Lyre gets her scheduled boost up to .99 so I can take advantage of Blossom to fix her stats.

a0zWUG6.png

Mordecai bexp time!

OnL5baX.png

JwO7b76.png

WeGgJbM.png

Mordecai now has everything important capped but Res, but he can probably one-shot mages with SS Fangs and that 46 Strength anyway. I'll just need to keep him out of 4-E-4 and he'll be fine.

auzyOc0.png

It's beautiful...

6KgiWFe.png

I ended up needing to sell this to buy the last of that Olivi Grass (not that I needed it though).

N7vvvGa.png

The Satori Sign goes to Ranulf.

o2X6W7d.png

lGdYFw7.png

Hey, stop stealing Ike's lines!

0iKUbLk.png

WHAT'S THAT ARMY COMING OVER THE HILL?

IS IT CRIMEA?

IS IT CRIMEA?

fAA7CN7.png

"Sorry, Ike. I've made my decision."

"How could you? You're giving up on us and refusing to battle completely unknown opponents!"

G82ZGGq.png

WiNSDMN.png

That was a pretty quick declaration.

26GkPe7.png

dryPtoz.png

She has her pegasus with her too, I guess.

wsvN8G7.png

Can I have the sword Elincia just put on the ground for this chapter so Ike can actually be useful?

tuBXVrh.png

Did Tibarn just ask out Elincia on a date?

bmaz4p0.png

Sure, go ahead and attack, I wouldn't mind the exp.

ynSSDYM.png

You saw her two minutes ago, Titania.

uDGRgEH.png

I'm getting exp out of this so it is pretty good, actually.

6IdBqrx.png

Throwback... Tuesday?

BRJPBe2.png

Even the plants? Come on Valtome, that's just cruel.

QE5ny2o.png

Deployment, nothing unusual here.

nTqbXvB.png

I put Soren in the range of those enemies to the right there and equipped a staff so I could get some crazy staff WEXP. (Sidenote, I've been playing Fates a lot recently to rekindle my FE passion and seeing regular weapons have durability like that is weird.)

myCUn0c.png

The laguz all head to the corner here and smoke Olivi Grass.

rQkriWQ.png

Soren is actually able to do a third of these guys' hp with his staff, which is pretty cool.

vV8aiBO.png

I just realised I probably should have gone for some Venin Edge shenanigans during this chapter as it's the last one we don't have Ragnell. Oh well, I'll get around to it at some point.

HghSxPF.png

Elincia takes a bit of a beating on the first enemy phase here and almost dies.

122ODPq.png

Thankfully the AI at least has a bit of a brain and heals Elincia before she gets destroyed by the enemies.

29KtEmr.png

It took 4 of the allied units to take down this one enemy. Back when allied units didn't steal your kills by one-shotting enemies... (looking at you Fates Chapter 4).

P4VSAkY.png

Woah there Zelgius...

IMd66N0.png

I'm pretty thankful for there not being any extra reinforcements in this map since oh boy do I hate it.

ZW8wZwj.png

Reyson does his thing to a full-gauge Lyre so she can go ahead and take on these enemies.

jDaxs6N.png

And she gets an amazing level up out of it! She hits her Skill cap here, but is still 5 points away from capping Strength.

3eT1eLi.png

I send an untransformed Mordecai in to these enemies because he can probably survive with his HP and Defense and it helps bring up his Strike rank faster than normal.

69eLLlN.png

I also let Ulki and Ranulf stay in enemy range because they can both take a hit and they would both benefit from the extra Strike rank.

PtZ5hoF.png

Tempted to make an FE14 reference.

bUT6KMc.png

Astrid kills something!

D6OSkVg.png

The allied Danved here proves to be way more useful than any of the other allied units.

GGf4TrR.png

Now that it's Turn 3 everyone is ready to transform, and the real battle starts.

J0syA99.png

Magic animations continue to look awesome in this game. Like, imagine getting struck with 4 lightning bolts. That would hurt. A lot.

K6oWah8.png

It would also boost Soren's weapon ranks! I believe he hit the max rank for Thunder here.

cunQ5Ro.png

Yep, he did, so I now equip him with fire so I can boost that rank. Even though I doubt he's ever fighting a beast laguz again.

quqfcnR.png

WHAT?! DID REYSON JUST NATURALLY GAIN STRENGTH? That's a 5% growth rate! This is his second level up!

5m4uVRT.png

Definitely the first time I've seen a heron have STRENGTH be the first stat they cap.

7NAuLl9.png

Calm down Mordecai, that's just slightly overkill.

r5KS418.png

I SAID CALM DOWN NOT COMPLETELY DESTROY THE DUDE

CoLEPWH.png

You had broken stats for the time in a past life, Astrid. I think your perception of time is a bit skewed.

1Deo7pg.png

Sure, I'll forgive you for that amazing original 2-3.

VglTaoC.png

Units in this game seem to love activating third-tier skills when they don't need to at all.

qRXhh9M.png

I'm pretty sure this is the last enemy left for this group to deal with.

unlAeDA.png

Reyson does his thing for Ike and Ulki so I can charge the group of enemies by the boss next turn. I need to charge them all in the Player Phase because there's a ton of bows in that group and Ulki doesn't like that.

T8m2iau.png

May the charge begin!

uME5T0y.png

My prime targets here are the archers, so the generals to the left there are going to be pretty much ignored until the end.

U0RvWv0.png

7TQWMW2.png

FFEcQOS.png

...Why?

GyIxu1O.png

Triple zeroes in this series are how you know you chose the wrong difficulty. Meh, I'd rather this than still be trying to solo early Part 1 with Micaiah.

crPs6bo.png

An archer manages to hit Elincia here and my heart skipped a beat. Luckily she barely lived.

0l9Hml1.png

I can't remember exactly, but I know this was a pretty low% chance for a crit. Good on you, Ike!

yiPXSIs.png

Yet none of the enemies proceed to do so.

tEcX0bj.png

This is actually probably marginally better than Ike getting this kill since it converts in to a small bit of bexp.

r4aSJOo.png

31WWa9N.png

And my second least favourite chapter in the game is done!

oESgIEt.png

Kq96xaN.png

It's not like she even did much, she just flew out in the middle of the field and said like a 30 second speech.

xiQyBhT.png

...Ike, everybody you use in your army is stronger than Crimea's strongest soldier.

oRjJZJW.png

fxuaJat.png

Valtome probably has like 10 Defense. Zelgius could one-shot this guy and the whole army if he tried.

RSvEmpQ.png

Yeah, which is why he has his head cut off and no other battle marks.

UVBVh5o.png

??? returns!

iX59Xbm.png

Wait for it, Valtome. Wait for it.

S9olWM5.png

It's Sanaki! Since she's being introduced here I might as well start the poll for whether I should be allowed to use her or not considering her family after this update is posted.

I0DxAVS.png

A brief summary of the plot of late Part 3 and Part 4.

rKjfvRe.png

Good on you, Zelgius! Now one-shot him with Alondite and leave him to die there.

See you in 2017 for the next update!

Nah, it's not gonna take that long, I'm already halfway through playing 3-11.

Nah, it's not gonna take that long, I'm already halfway through playing 3-11.

It's gonna take till Fates gets out for Europeans right? ;_;

Edited by Nintales

It's gonna take till Fates gets out for Europeans right? ;_;

No, I might have even finished this by then. I just finished 3-11, 3-12 and 3-13 in a row and I'm uploading the pictures right now. I feel kinda bad for the month long breaks I had and I at least want to finish Part 3 by the end of my spring break (though for actually finishing Part 3 there'll be a poll thing that I might as well make now and edit in to this post).

EDIT: OK, so the poll thing! YOU GUYS will be deciding who goes in what army. How? Strawpolls! For each army I'll have a strawpoll with every laguz whose position I can alter and the top choices will go in that army. If a unit is in the top choices for multiple armies, priority is Micaiah > Ike > Tibarn. Since I have 4 laguz whose places will be chosen and 3 armies, Tibarn's army will get 2 due to Ike getting Vika/Muarim/Soren/Nailah and Micaiah getting Skrimir/Stefan/Sanaki/Naesala.

http://strawpoll.me/7302560 - Micaiah's Army Strawpoll - Pick however many you want, but the top choice for this strawpoll is going in this army.

http://strawpoll.me/7302566 - Ike's Army Strawpoll - Pick however many you want, but the top choice for this strawpoll is going in provided they weren't the top choice for Micaiah's Army.

Tibarn won't be needing a strawpoll as he'll be taking the two who don't end up in Micaiah or Ike's armies.

By the way, my full team for the tower is most likely going to be:

Soren

Stefan

Volug

Ulki

Mordecai

Lyre

Ranulf

Skrimir/Giffca

Vika

Muarim

Rafiel

Edited by Vapo

It's been a day but I feel like the majority of you have voted already...

Going to Micaiah's Army is Lyre! Volug will be heading to Ike's Army, and Mordecai/Ulki will be going with Tibarn. This is actually probably the best case scenario I could have gotten here as I get the base convo from Volug being in Ike's army AND the base convo from Janaff and Ulki going with Tibarn.

Just found this interesting to say the least :) I have to say a lot of these Laguz Units never see the light of day in endgame for me(Mainly because The royals exist lol)

I really miss the height advantage mechanic...

As for Sanaki you might as well use her It has been a while but isn't she required in endgame anyway? The only difference is if she fights alongside her sister or hides in the corner lol.

That Heron Cap and shame the Astrid Power Promote chapter didn't carry through that was great...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Vapo! I just wanna say it's 3:50 am in the morning and I went through this entire thread in one sitting. It's so interesting seeing someone use these units and getting really amazing level ups. My favorite part was the Astrid solo and Volug one shotting laguz. Hope to see more!

• 1 month later...

Hi Vapo! I just wanna say it's 3:50 am in the morning and I went through this entire thread in one sitting. It's so interesting seeing someone use these units and getting really amazing level ups. My favorite part was the Astrid solo and Volug one shotting laguz. Hope to see more!

Thank you!

Sorry for the wait, school stuff got in the way. But here's 3 updates!

TiPzPEc.png

Nobody expects the Sanaki-an Inquisit- I've probably done that joke to death already.

sb8Lse0.png

The bridge. Fun.

GCZ1rqy.png

For those who can't remember the countries on this continent.

DG0DTJh.png

Where's Leanne?

FqQTf8Q.png

j6PX333.png

MSCYKvv.png

Plot stuff. Radiant Dawn continues to give us building/place names we will only ever see once.

k4vbZZQ.png

"Stoop" heh. Get it? Because Sanaki's short? No? I'll see myself out.

7Lrt4cf.png

And then they can organise a conquest of Begnion with the royal laguz.

r01joqa.png

That's the job of another midget fire sage, sorry Cain.

qIoiVtJ.png

Sure, they can have it.

Q3RqEou.png

I doubt Tibarn will get the chance, seeing as I'll be restricting my royal use.

QXH5pHc.png

SqfsWc6.png

I doubt that'll do much good seeing as Ike is probably our worst unit right now.

K0xVF5U.png

Not Mist? Or Zelgius? Or Elincia? Or Sanaki?

lAyIvQi.png

k9lnbo1.png

It's useless for me and I can't even sell it. :( I'll probably just use it on somebody random to get it out of my convoy.

vY1OkuB.png

monydud.png

That's 12 Olivi Grass!

JGY9Xly.png

Well you're looking at Oscar right now so I'd say you're distracted.

vceUFNe.png

...I suddenly understand why Kieran wears red armour.

lFPhNPe.png

You're not even rivals for anything in this playthrough seeing as you're sharing the bench.

7ggaBgz.png

I doubt this will be useful until later.

EVNfzub.png

ncDwP76.png

Now that I have these two, I empty their inventories for those beautiful stat boosters.

pcTbZAn.png

We'll finally be using this! Until I forget about it and go full time Ragnell.

2BWpmV0.png

A much-needed refill on my grass supplies.

HFtAk7m.png

I sold some stuff I didn't need to make up for the money spent buying grass here.

l6pEmRU.png

I'll be holding off on giving Lyre the Satori Sign so I can abuse Parablossom on her for a while.

8gknBeU.png

And now I have a spare Paragon!

z19eJkF.png

Mordecai caps his final important stat here.

NNZQapi.png

1eig0ig.png

Lyre gets a mediocre BEXP levelup then is put to .99 and given an Ashera Icon so she can cap luck quicker and get other stats from BEXP.

6eJcVLB.png

vqQURT5.png

3VRZxcx.png

71naaoA.png

Ranulf gets some great BEXP levels, now having 36/40 transformed Str/Spd.

x3J6W3W.png

Ulki takes the second Paragon due to his low level.

6yDZw3A.png

Tfcn4MV.png

Ulki then gets two decent BEXP levels.

ELdkP5C.png

And a Satori Sign.

2n47Gxr.png

Ike finally gets a decent weapon! Now we just have to wait for him to promote and we're good.

7CTf5rX.png

ymPzWSV.png

I'm not sure it's a good idea to fight Daein with an army full of almost completely unpromoted units.

JUQwp2X.png

This chapter is one of my least favourites in the game, if not the whole series. It's long, tedious, punishing for people who haven't played it before, and it comes right after 3-8 and 3-10, chapters in this game I also hate.

1noLZa5.png

Turn 1 formation. I believe Mordecai is half-shifted here, filling the gap while the other laguz grass up.

b988Tyb.png

Ah, yes, and Ike is equipped with a venin edge. This prevents him from killing and creates easy kills for Lyre and Ulki, plus it's cool to mess around with a weapon that's not intended for us to have.

FsZLv7p.png

As you can see here, lots of enemies attacked Ike there, which works out well for the whole kill-feeding stuff.

kSn65VW.png

Soren gets a great levelup here.

Qm08dhZ.png

I boxed in that enemy to the right and I believe I had Soren unequipped in an attempt to get the soldier to attack Lyre and Ranulf.

UpsUGzb.png

Lyre gets a levelup from this, gaining much needed Strength.

2TCPXLx.png

Ulki gets some action as well.

2RUHnTt.png

Counter actually does something AND gets a kill in the process which is a miracle for me.

SmzG08I.png

And the killstealer arrives!

UONMPtv.png

With a unit who gets one-shotted by everything here and spawns in a bad position.

KqR6xUv.png

With her spawning here I have to spend my turn focusing on killing enemies to clear a path for her to run away.

e28NJPl.png

Mordecai helps with this by one-shotting stuff even while half-shifted.

yQxXr7E.png

I actually use staves with Soren for once.

Ej6XCnt.png

It looks like Leanne can't escape the enemies here...

ozj9S7N.png

But I managed to get her to sing to Mordecai and use Canto to escape.

Mi1m60m.png

Which allows Mordecai to block the spot where the enemies would have usually attacked Leanne!

UrUwm5b.png

This ally here actually manages to kill a General. I'm surprised.

1YMDeKc.png

More venin edge stuff!

gXt13UH.png

Sigrun heads here and unequips her weapon so my units can cross the pitfalls.

bIEiWWp.png

Like so.

Svyk1o7.png

RIP

MKe9bEE.png

And with Sigrun's help my whole team has crossed past the main group of pitfalls.

dXgzIZ9.png

There goes the second Hawk.

iuvy9BY.png

Leanne heads over and sings a song of birthright and love/conquest and fate/revelation and ? for Ranulf.

piDrXKs.png

That's... pretty creepy...

4hBxZE3.png

Sigrun carries Leanne to safety.

3az0B58.png

Ulki also retreats so he can grass up a bit.

oSYGThZ.png

Soren continues to be complete overkill for any enemy he fights.

DVIOb2A.png

1q4nfOG.png

As does Mordecai, even when he's half-shifted.

zguyoBB.png

The Venin Edge strategy in action. I don't think Ulki would have been able to kill this enemy otherwise.

J5qRyyL.png

Tibarn is getting dangerously close to the boss here, who can actually one-shot him if he hits.

DlW76mG.png

Luckily he stays put and doesn't suicide on to the boss.

HEYfLXe.png

And Soren finishes it.

z5442vx.png

...You just got defeated, though.

UMtPZkZ.png

Soren's stats at this point. A final bexp level should cap Strength and leave him one point off of capping Defense, which I will probably use a Dracoshield on to prevent it from bugging me forever.

hgv687B.png

No love for team Instinct or Mystic here it seems.

XaGpiiC.png

Well, they are sisters.

09XN67j.png

They're all dead already so not much will be changing there.

rw8ffGR.png

She's most likely older than you.

PjtjIAe.png

And we go in to the two Dawn Brigade chapters! ft. Volug solos and (hopefully) 3-13 Archer.

oX4O85V.png

Nah, she's fine.

• 2 weeks later...