TheMoniker struggles through GhebFE

TheMoniker

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh boy, I remember this hack. It seems terrible now, but I remember it was one of the most impressive hacks out there at the time. The sense of humour was completely awful and my mind still kind of boggles at how the whole thing was so universally applauded on GameFAQs back then (and possibly still is), but it was a fairly decent challenge hack for its time. Yes, Hard Mode is ludicrous, but I remember getting through Normal Mode without raging too much and finding it to be a decent challenge. It was surprising how much effort was put into changing the scenario from the base game too, especially back in an era when all hacks were reskins and thus universally predictable for the most part.

By the way, I remember the Lightning Swords that you could buy in Chapter 2 being surprisingly useful...Maybe you shouldn't have dismissed them? I wonder if you can go back and buy them on the world map...I remember the 2-range and the +10 crit bonus saving me lots of times.

Wow, chapter 6 is reminding me of the Pirate Ship chapter from FE7if with the level of bullcrap you're having to weather here.

Yeah, it's pretty bad. Let me explain it a little.

Essentially, as you already know, most of the enemies have EXTREMELY high stats, and most of my dudes stats are low enough to be 1RKO or 2RKO by them. The only exception is Gheb, who has somehow, against all odds, become the best unit on the team. That normally would be bad enough, but we have fog obscuring the enemies, and ghosts' lack of a map sprite FURTHER obscuring who and what we need to be aware of. If you want to save the NPCs(which I'm doing), you HAVE to move forward, and if you do move forward, you're going to end up caught between the main enemies in front of you and the cavaliers behind you, and there's going to be too many to beat in a straight fight. The strategy I'm using, going downwards, is probably the best one, but it still isn't working!

I love that TheMoniker isn't even linking to this thread on his sig.

Is it denial ? Or is he trying to saves poor, innocent souls form this as much as possible ?

I'm trying to save others, and it's not because I ran out of signature URLs

Gerik's Growths (You were correct in assuming it was some random slot):

Hp: 85%

Strength: 45%

Skill: 40%

Speed: 35%

Luck: 30%

Defense: 30%

Resistance: 25%

Total: 290

Thank you! So, what I'm getting is, he's not TERRIBLE but he's going to have to get lucky if he wants to stay on the team. Gotcha.

GhebFE: Episode 8: Chapter 6: Part 2: Surviving the Insanity

AGgwgPn.pngHibe3Qd.png

Meh and bleh.

sEUJqNp.png

Wait, are we ACTUALLY GONNA DO IT, are we gonna survive? Gerik killed the phantom!

rvqgw5b.pngubYfzB5.png

AND THEN THERE WAS TWO PHANTOMS

*insert intro japanese theme here*

~Fighting through a stupid world~

~RNG and imbalance trying to prevent any prooogress~

~But I will fight it!~

~With my very best tactics, and anything else I must use~

~Trying to stay alive in a land of pain and raep~

~Can I ever find any happiineeesss!?~

It's GHEBFE!

...No? Yeah, I don't think this would make a very good anime.

dDgwzcJ.pngjc7I6XP.png

Apparently, we were buying our weapons from shady closet dealers. Not armories.

Xz2foq6.png

Ross gets hit by the spider... but he lives!

hscjEJb.png

Don't worry Ross, I'm here to help!

9qnKsoV.png

STOP. HELPING. THE. PHANTOMS.

7gpcivW.png

Ross heals up. He'll be fine.

akEJ0X1.png

And so, the epic fight will come down to... GUESS IT... LUCK!

LFHTWhY.png

Looking forward, we reveal that we're finally starting to clear some of the enemies out... however, we most definitely are NOT done yet.

EEeCdaS.png

Not even a little.

UnQjmLw.png

Bad level...

c2edjTH.png

And it happens AGAIN. I swear, this chapter would be 10000x times easier without these stupid warrior-phantoms!

IwUMuqx.png

Amelia gets a good level! WILL SHE KEEP IT?

rD98Q8S.png

The boss is revealed! At last!

7PPxCtK.pngsmeiKlM.png

"A shaman under the command of Lute. Only speaks spanish."

He doesn't seem too tough, after all we've gone through. Still, Nosferatu...

u7ggJid.png

Colm continues to prove why he's the-

0H6ccdH.png

WELL NEVER MIND THEN

mfgSUwP.png

And then, instead of going for the easily killable phantom, the spider decides that the best decision would be to go for the OTHER Renais citizen(not Ross) instead!

1N8fFJO.png

Yeah, yeah, I gotta reset now.

Sdvi9wh.png

Amelia re-gets her level. It's worse.

aNMyreE.png

Lyon helps out!

I realize something: I can finish off this monster if Phantom hits both times!

LxEzaHx.png

He doesn't.

EBIPJuM.png

And this happens.

MANY YEARS LATER

Zy4hM38.png

THE SPIDER MISSES ONE OF HIS ATTACKS

E6jHRfI.png

YES, YES, I'M GONNA-

EW48MgX.png

GOSH FRIGGIN FRIGGY FRICKING FRICK

THAT WAS A 1-in-3 CHANCE

I HATE THIS GAME

W3URSJr.pngzmY95iL.png

This level was lost, and it was actually GOOD!

grkdGY2.pngpLYbmuC.png

Next try, the citizen lives, and makes an actual intelligent move on his turn! THANK you!

However, he's gonna die soon... tactics time!

L4Q3RqD.pngGBZ1ICU.png

Gheb grabs a Heal from supply and gives it to Lyon, and he saves the citizen! I probably should've given him a staff earlier, more healers is always good...

lifPf5p.png

Without the protection of the mountain, this spider's gonna die! Yes! Hooray!

L31tdaJ.pngMPHzzXg.png

ARRRGHHHHHH---@##$%#$#@@##$

pwPSdc3.png

Amelia re-re gets her level. It's even worse!

iP1a8sd.png

Hooray, a mostly useless weapon... yay...

qRN3MHh.png

Batta gets a level!

quD6Trq.png

AND IT IS CANCELED!

JBmVr1z.png1gfNKMG.png

Yes Ross, yes, I KNOW...

Do I even need to try to hide my RNG abuse form you guys? I'm just gonna be honest and say I abused savestates to hell and back here. Seriously.

kETQjOn.png

DON'T DO THAT TROUBADOUR

K5DYOWW.png

This poor spider stupidly put himself in range of an actually GOOD unit.

He dies.

04h8iez.png

Blagh.

vVmFzkm.png

Selena re-gets her level, and of COURSE it's slightly worse.

e9gPKsK.png

Oh look. A phantom.

Yeah, this guy doesn't care about terrain, is hard to see, and you can't see him until he's on you because fog. It's STUPID.

r93bARF.pngFNTpCzf.png

Selena is SO fragile, she needs more speed and luck to make up for it!

7c2RjBu.pngXmgYCLa.png

The mop-up proves to be somewhat profitable.

iuGEGGv.png

Did we... did we do it?

Are we done?

qgenhfq.png

The civilians are healing up! They're safe!

gwvlWl7.png

0 Mt lesser siege tome with no Luna effect. I don't do this.

7Myvk9h.png

Buddy, if you don't get some speed, there's gonna be PROBLEMS.

9WXFVhG.png

The citizen decides to leave his hidey-hole and follow us. For some reason.

Gugx8l3.png

Batta gets a level. Not-speed/10

0fKiK6r.png

What do you want buddy? You have to tell us here!

UVgn0gg.png

Phantoms are actually a good idea for weakening Knoll, since he can't really restore with Nosferatu.

FoRJuZe.pngO8bk4oa.png

I'm not gonna bother translating this. It's probably standard boss stuff anyway.

P3dXGQI.png

Woah! If that poster was right about Gerik's growths, this is really good!

He didn't get the bosskill though.

7U5NiWY.png

Amelia did! In spectacular fashion!

Hy0z4RT.png

Knoll: He fallado…

I think you can all understand this pretty well.

ZDw8cwD.png

NEXT TIME: We escape the BS gameplay, but now we must go through BS dialogue!

Moniker Sanity Index: Slightly relieved as he weathered RNG Hell. Were this a ragefest, I think it would rot on the disqualified pile. I tried singing the GhebFE song in my head comparing it to the Pokémon music. I think a GhebFE anime would be horrible. The only people who'd like it would be like, 4chan and NSFW-land. Yeah.

Moniker Sanity Index: Slightly relieved as he weathered RNG Hell. Were this a ragefest, I think it would rot on the disqualified pile. I tried singing the GhebFE song in my head comparing it to the Pokémon music. I think a GhebFE anime would be horrible. The only people who'd like it would be like, 4chan and NSFW-land. Yeah.

NSFW ? More like NSFV : Not safe for viewing

(That's actually how I always ends up translating NSFW in my head.)

Hah, I had the awful idea of playing through GhebFE myself. I'm a few chapters ahead right now (Ch11, Glass's route). I have to admire those growths you've been getting, I've had a much easier time of it, although some units have turned out terrible. (Cormag for example. He's gotten a bit better since promotion, but until then I was always on the edge of benching him. Can't deal hardly any damage in my game, but he's turned into a decent meat shield).

Quite honestly, I enjoy the hack. Not the dialogue, by God, but the gameplay. 5x, so far, is definitely the hardest thing I've had to put up with. I don't know about Gheb's route, but chapter 10 in Glass's route was also a pain in the ass.

Lightning Swords have been a pretty big help. They're decently cheap for their utility, although obviously much more expensive than 'Normal' weapons for the use you get out of them. With the growths you've been getting, it might almost be required to save your sanity.

Looking forward to seeing more of your playthrough.

NSFW ? More like NSFV : Not safe for viewing

(That's actually how I always ends up translating NSFW in my head.)

Yeah... But wait, wouldn't this mean this LP is NSFW/NSFV?

Hah, I had the awful idea of playing through GhebFE myself. I'm a few chapters ahead right now (Ch11, Glass's route). I have to admire those growths you've been getting, I've had a much easier time of it, although some units have turned out terrible. (Cormag for example. He's gotten a bit better since promotion, but until then I was always on the edge of benching him. Can't deal hardly any damage in my game, but he's turned into a decent meat shield).

Quite honestly, I enjoy the hack. Not the dialogue, by God, but the gameplay. 5x, so far, is definitely the hardest thing I've had to put up with. I don't know about Gheb's route, but chapter 10 in Glass's route was also a pain in the ass.

Lightning Swords have been a pretty big help. They're decently cheap for their utility, although obviously much more expensive than 'Normal' weapons for the use you get out of them. With the growths you've been getting, it might almost be required to save your sanity.

Looking forward to seeing more of your playthrough.

Well, glad to see I'm not alone in the suffering... I, personally, don't thrive that much on super-hard insanity. The gameplay of the hack definitely hasn't been BORING though, I'll give it that.

Time to read text in...

The CHAPTER 6 CONCLUSION!

pI7y3QA.png

Shoop-Da-Whoop... that meme was like... outdated even when it WAS used...

ERkS97s.png

Lyon: You’re safe now, boy.

Ross: Um… thanks.

Lyon: Are you hurt?

Ross: A little bit.

TkP8Oaf.png

He's fine, do we need to waste staff uses?

Lyon: Come with me boy.

Ross: Oh…

3eglQil.png

Gheb, you're most certainly NOT a do-gooder, regardless of what Selena says about your "good side".

NAKrSxJ.png

He wasn't THAT emo...

VOrDbFV.png

And here's our reward for going to all the trouble of saving those civilians! An "Orion's Seal" instead of an "Orion's bolt". We'll see if its utility has been changed...

8745fAt.png

Oh, what? Knoll is still alive?

Gerik: You’re gonna die now!

cJtNie0.png

No forgiveness for this guy, not after putting us through that nightmare!

Gerik: No, but he will soon be beyond dead!

Knoll: No, por favor.

"No, please?"

Gerik: Grrr… Haa!

GI1rg5v.pngeMrRe9U.png

Gerik actually moves towards Lute and is bounced back here.

Lute: Senor Knoll’s failure is my responsibility, Geri. And it seems you are now part of Gleb’s black list.

Gheb: WTF!? Who are you, whore?

Lute: … we finally meet… Knoll, vanish!

PbcFwLt.pngB8HQqcR.png

Lute warps Knoll away, and is perhaps about to give us a few more shreds of this pathetic "plot"...

Lute: And our job is to take you to him.

jGnqGAd.png

Gheb: Capture me… please.

I somehow doubt we're gonna get captured.

uGH1Pqz.pngnTmPIcc.png

Lute: As for you Gerik…

Gerik: Lute…

Lute; You betrayed Gleb by helping the fat target. Death shall be your punishment.

Gerik: Gleb is all but failure.

tztdkw9.png

Moniker's sanity went down by 2 points!

0ulVGtn.png

Lute: But, have fun with that piece of shit Gheb…

o5QXeHa.pngDYMmROO.png

She disappears before Gheb can attack her, despite all the talk about capture.

GSSAhIp.png

Gheb: How dare her! Gleb and his army shall face my godly PWNZOR from my SCHMEXYNESS. Graaa!!!

Is this supposed to be some sort of expression of anger?

jafgtdK.png

Gheb: ….! And you, Gerik! You say my schmexyness obviously bent your skillz to my will.

Gerik: Turd… I’m only in this to kill Gleb…

Gheb: Good enough for me!!

1UVliaA.png

g1OWBi6.png

NEXT TIME: What does the chapter title even MEAN?

(Note that I've somehow racked up about 7 hours of playtime... how the heck did that happen!?)

The Orion Seal promotes Trainees and Archers while the manly Seal promotes Moulder, Batta and Ross.

Edit: Colm can be promoted using a Master Seal but Batta can't.

Edited by BlancHammer

I feel like "When Ends Meet" isn't going to be a meeting of epic proportions. Rather, I believe it shall be a meeting of two rear ends in the most literal sense. And I hope that I'm wrong, trust me.

Anywho, hopefully things calm down a bit in terms of difficulty now that you've beaten what I have dubbed "GHEBFE EPSODE UNO: DA FANTOM MENICE" this chapter.

Yeah, the gameplay has been anything but boring! Especially when going in blind.

I had heard about invisible enemies, but forgot about them by the time they showed up. I actually thought ballistae were shooting at me (I turn animations off and usually fast forward through enemy turns on the emulator)!

I didn't think 6 was nearly as hard as 5x, but I had my normal party back by then, and most of them were doing well for themselves.

While I haven't been level grinding, I have been abusing creature spawns on the world map for promotion items. I don't know about Gheb, but Glass doesn't need a lord-specific item to promote. He can promote with a Master Seal, and I found a creature spawn that always has one to steal.

Do I feel bad about abusing GhebFE? Hardly. I doubt it feels bad about abusing me.

"I wonder if Moniker's almost done with GhebFE."

>almost done with the FE8 Lyn Mode part

"... almost."

... That lightning sword, though. Even in GhebFE, there's nothing like getting a superpowerful weapon to wreck with (before it breaks after several enemies and you're reduced to mortality once again).

"I wonder if Moniker's almost done with GhebFE."

>almost done with the FE8 Lyn Mode part

"... almost."

... That lightning sword, though. Even in GhebFE, there's nothing like getting a superpowerful weapon to wreck with (before it breaks after several enemies and you're reduced to mortality once again).

I'm not sure if you were joking or not, but FE8 doesn't have Lyn.

Orion Seal's to promote Ewan if my memory's correct.

As for the manly seal (that's what you got at chapter 5?), you can promote Moulder with it. And other people I forgot about.

I didn't get a Manly Seal because I failed to save the houses...

Do I feel bad about abusing GhebFE? Hardly. I doubt it feels bad about abusing me.

This is my excuse for all the savestate/RNG abuse! Not only is it necessary, this hack is NOT worth playing normally!

The lightning sword gives +5 to Speed, Luck, Defense, and Resistance.

UkKYDRa.png

Yeah, I had discovered it by now but not by the point the episodes have progressed to. Luckily, I still have some Arena money left, so I'm going to distribute these to ALL my sword users!

Time to cringe in...

The CHAPTER 7 PRELUDE!

6U4DAJV.png6ypCSIL.png

The tutorial kindly explains to us all the ways trees and rocks make us... you know what, no, I'm not gonna go along with one of this hack's jokes. NO.

JUsMIoR.png

Here we are, ready to do a 2-chapter-long area with no world map access!

1sg87AV.png

This is the Orion's Se-wait, TRAINEES!?

3OjW4zG.png

Yes...

Lc5UtXe.png

YES...

tyvseri.png

YES!

3FhoRRI.png

I misplaced the promotion gains shot, so have this instead! My planned path for him is Shaman-Druid-Necromancer, and by the end of this, he will, hopefully, have completely maxed stats!

7kF3lgs.png

Note that, while he lost his Anima rank, he KEPT his Light rank.

VjTfoSV.png

N: Rumors say, Glass

jXHmyVU.png

Oh, yup. Looks like Glass was totally defeated. A mercenary, a cavalier, and a wyvern with a hero to carry them versus superpowered mooks? Who would have EVER THOUGHT that could go wrong?

N: With all this anger,

OEcN74r.png

Yeah... sure...

Lyrmx4d.png

oNL8HgM.png

Here we are, on another ordinary-looking battlefield!

jNoyoAr.png

Notice anything odd with this screenshot? Say, an out-of-place allied journeyman?

F9t2MTU.png

Gheb: More of Gleb’s forces?

WatyyQl.png

They're well-paid? Looks like, unlike all the other generic soldiers, they actually have a REASON to fight for the villains!

Gheb: Who’s Kiwi?

Gerik: You’ll find out soon enough.

Gheb: Anyway!! These douches are all dead!

Gerik: I’ll go take the front lines!

6Meje6Y.png

Gerik leaves, and Lyon comes up and steals his still-hanging speech bubble.

Gheb: Wut, hun?

xPsQBRr.png

Lyon: Ah, about that…

skBvH7Q.png

*clutches head*

I can't STAND any more of this dialogue! WHY did you guys choose to do Gheb's route FIRST!?

Gheb: Another shota!

Lyon: Yes, I thought it’d be best if I brung him along.

Gheb: Ack… you’re luck you’re you Lyon.

Ross: Uhh?

Lyon: Allright.

Gheb: Ugh. Gerik!!

tezySsA.pngivYoKau.png

Even the supporting cast know that Gheb isn't good for anyone's health.

Lyon: Got it?

K8d3wbk.pngNrp9pIZ.png

Hey, Amelia! Don't be surprise-attacking people!

Ross: Whah?

WJ0Mv08.png

Amelia: Don’t worry, you’re in good hands. Hehe, see you around.

4nHkoG9.png

Does his dialogue consist entirely of random grunting noises?

Ross: If only I knew where dad went.

Hmm... I suspect Garcia is going to be Chapter 9-Glass route boss, and the two won't have any sort of battle quote with each other because eventing.

hY9EgD5.png

*BONK* *BONK* *BONK*

Moniker's cranium trauma has increased by 3 points!

8iCdd78.png

Well... It's time for the ALL-ARMY ONE TEXT LINE CHIP IN!

xfJigWy.png

ZvuxUMR.png

O3RRo3w.png

(Moulder! Don't be text-skipping!

...Actually, skip text all you want if it means I get to read less dialogue.)

iYEluVy.png

sQaxDUh.png

cEhJRI5.png

UKeDPtn.png

Hf2haD4.png

vuNzKkV.pngNhKUu1Y.png

sJveSQ3.png

Do I even need to comment on most of these?

isqeBCy.png

Everyone just NEEDED to give their two cents.

2MDnDjn.png

Gheb: Graaa!!

END DIALOGUE(FINALLY)

6gj81l9.png

Okay, so, remember how there were no new units joining us this chapter in FE8?

EDP4Ary.pngPxWo6pq.png

Meet ANOTHER EXTRA UNIT, who may or may not have Ewan-style growths, but still uses a generic character slot, which means I can't check because I'm too lazy!

khPJEFm.png

Here's the team! Caellach is gone permanently, if we can survive Chapter 6 without him we can survive ANY chapter without him.

EfVnHzK.pngM7zUHot.png

Here's the position, here's the map. All standard stuff.

So, tactics talk: This chapter is REALLY EASY, just as in normal FE8. Pretty much all the enemies can be bait-and-switched, and there's no real problematic formations. This is basically easy-baby-cakewalk mode, especially after Chapter 6!

p16NhZC.pnglZeRhFE.png

Generic check: Still insane, just as everyone expected! I think the pegs are new, they don't have as high speed as I thought they would.

LNVxiaR.pngHzxXNCN.png

We don't really need the short bow, but I'm gonna nab that Energy Ring. I need all the help I can get!

jLG3ZkV.pngNTDE4yG.png

And here we have Murray, another commander of the inevitable Chapter 8 boss. Honestly, compared to the generic cavaliers, he really isn't that much of a problem!

xtt0BzV.png

Lastly, I'm fairly certain whatever slot this now-gone generic used is the slot Ross is using now. But I have no idea which that would be.

NEXT TIME: Should I give these anime episode titles?

I'm not sure if you were joking or not, but FE8 doesn't have Lyn.

I call FE8's ch0~8 "FE8 Lyn Mode" because (like Lyn Mode) it's the slow-paced, low-leveled introduction to the game. Except you get to promote Neimi instead of Wallace for some reason. The joke is that Moniker's still in Lyn Mode because Lyn Mode takes forever.

I would call it Eirika(/Gheb) Mode, but you can continue playing as Eirika(/Gheb) straight after ch8 so it wouldn't really make sense calling it that.

Edited by Alusq

As far as the dialogue goes, it does improve in Glass's route (I mean, not that improving is an accomplishment when the bar is set that low).

I've reached Jehanna, and haven't even looked at the map yet. I don't want to look at it. Fire Emblem desert level+GhebFE means I'm going to want to scream.

I managed to save the villages in chapter 5 but it wasn't easy by any means. I pretty much had to rush Batta to recruit him, and then steal-abuse with him and Colm to manage enemy numbers. Caellach took the left side solo pretty much, he had minor help from Selena. I remember phantoms helped me out quite a bit.

yeah this chapter is much easier then the last one

also i'm suprised that you get anything from clearing chapter 5 and saving all the houses as i still managed to fail it, i came super close but i couldn't quite kill the last two bandits fast enough...

The fact that you managed without it tells me that I won't be regretting the loss of the reward that much in the future, which is good.

Time to be relieved in...

GhebFE: Episode 9: Chapter 7: The Slow Way

kGnhR8b.png

...What?

kXsmBjD.png

First off, we're going to lure out the pegasus rider who replaces one of the bridge guards for some reason.

jwki98c.png

wG2YTkW.pngPrPcQVm.pngQEWe4IK.png

"Maybe Glass is dead"? SO OMINOUS. WE ARE ALL IN SUSPENSE.

tcFj7sC.png

They weren't sleeping...

1otrV41.png

oEvQJcP.png

Oh wow, I thought Gerik could at least do SOME damage...

SRNUmt5.png

Not helping!

GUNSIvB.png

Ewan takes out the armor knight. He no longer needs babying, he's actually one of the strongest we have!

9Lhxe8t.png

Well, at least the stats weren't bad ones...

e98Uy3C.pnguvGjY8Q.png

Riev is unfortunately unable to absorb the pegasus's speed.

6PT3xAs.png

You know what? I think if we promoted Moulder, he'd turn out really well.

x1MR9lB.png

Ewan just needs a few more levels before he can REALLY steamroll these guys...

nzDULjW.png

Yes! Just like that!

476XNsw.pngV5fyY6o.png

Everyone dogpiles Lyon, who I stupidly left equipped with a heavy siege tome. Dangit!

NVx9gsu.png

I try again, and snag this!

gIxB8B2.png

Blah.

yRNJdsB.png

Skipping ahead a bit, Gerik kills a fighter!

7adjIxd.png

Ewan becomes even more insane!

nYvzcMW.png

And we continue our luring strats!

QTp75ki.png

Good, good...

XzxVukH.png

Great, great...

dNQsMYl.png

63Ebv1F.png8aViuV4.pngs27g1ki.pnguQNy61M.png

Not only does this man say he was too busy sleeping to gather helpful info, he also text-skips while saying it! Let's leave.

yv0X8LP.png

Ballista shot luring...

ppovBfD.png

Actually, I only had to go through 2 phantoms because these guys proved to not be that bad at dodging.

2LdeC15.png

Blah.

Q7hqspB.png

Why are my guys always outmatched by the enemy guys? Or girls, in this case...

x56Su46.png

Take!

EwroDhY.png060M3pw.png

Ugh. Ewan's levels are heaven, everyone else's seem to be mediocre at best.

pL3r5fU.png

Gheb! What the heck? Seriously?

32qlVvS.png

You didn't even gain skill or anything! Though, the defense is helpful...

5iig1CI.png

Only 55 levels left!

ijxArTz.png

Wow, already? Guess it's time to finish things!

hEHbf6i.png

After healing, obviously.

yPnebjY.png

Defense?

xRGeKa2.png

NOT AGAIN!

...Ugh, whatever. Let's just get straight to the epic boss fight, shall we?

p72CevC.pngMLo1SRK.png

Hah hah, you have an axereaver, Gerik has a sword, the outcome is obvious!

lq6HCFv.pngXPFr0o2.png

ARGHHJDFEERFFEBDWBJUHFHCEWRFBBRCEEKBJER

MONIKER'S SANITY HAS DECREASED

BY POINTS

7geSwdS.png

MANY POINTS

FRrsd9c.png

Okay, that's better.

Q7dMrXf.png

Honestly, in situations like the one I just went through, can you REALLY blame me for using savestates?

weO5W4D.pngh4G13UG.png

Despite all the bumps along the way, we do, eventually...

sPcpsYE.png

...manage to kill him.

Akl0AOa.png

D0QEPc1.png

This item can promote Amelia and Cormag, right? It's good that we have, regardless of who it promotes.

3u3j9JT.png

And we are DONE.

(Looking back, I should've done some support-grinding here...)

Ji6larj.pnggMSfCSW.png

This is really short, so I'll just do it now.

Gheb: Now, I heard that Glass is here… GLASSS!!!

8gkc0yj.png

Renault! ARE YOU GOING TO BETRAY US?

0o85chO.png

The game skips an event, and everyone charges into the fortress...

7Ouz3yp.png

NEXT TIME: Our little breather level is OVER and GONE.

Moniker Sanity Index: Initial reports thought it might have been recovering, but it was not to last. It's a chronic case of Lowpercentcrititis.