TheMoniker struggles through GhebFE

TheMoniker

well i sure hope so cause i felt silly that your batta ended up different from mine, then i saw his awful growths.

come on ameila don't make me look any worse then i already do

She's doing okay so far, even if she isn't anything special. She did manage to cap strength.

...Honestly, I just want to vote to end at chapter 17 so you can play something actually worth your time. And not in a cringe-worthy sense. ...Want me to still provide comforting and adorable stuff?

Looking at the votes, it seems a lot of the options are all tied up. And yes, please do continue to provide comforting things! You know, without you guys, this LP wouldn't exist, or at the very least I would have quite a long time ago. On one hand, I wish you'd go away so I'd have an excuse to quit, and on the other hand, I'm very grateful for your presence! Don't forget that!

The CHAPTER 11 PRELUDE!

c3vTDXE.pngWWgydx7.png

Yaaaaaayyyyyy...

I don't do anything major(that is, stuff that wasn't lots and lots of inventory management) on the map, so let's get straight to the story.

EMYEy4U.png

N: In tow are two members of the Circus of the Dead, Mccartney and Tethys. They have found out that their leader is a drug trader and a close worker of Gleb. As you can see,

1GguxK8.png

We haven't even done anything major to oppose him! I mean, we defeated a bunch of his mooks, but Kiwi was never really going to oppose us... though, I guess we have taken out a few of his commanders.

5Qt3AFv.png

This chapter title is the most confusing yet.

I4Ijr6o.pngoC9Ij2P.png

I checked. Ai-Ke doesn't use Ewan's slot, sorry.

xdcBNpJ.pngAq5Tkcy.png

Wha-you're an assassin! You should be good in fog!

o8ZWtiy.pngaEVfnXJ.png

Kiwi, can you please cut the l33tspeak?

Ai-Ke: No problem.

jbw6Pal.png

Gheb: I smell crap! Is it the walking crap again?

Yup, monsters! What else would we be fighting?

Kiwi: Walking crap? You mean zombehs?

Gheb: Yah, zombehs. Crap zombehs.

jTBBuBK.pngS9D7sWM.png

Is that why they call it "circus of the dead"?

McCartney: She’s bound to be here.

Gheb: ORLY?

McCartney: YARLY.

Gheb: Well then, where is she?

zJDRUyO.pngMJL6koZ.png

Obligatory FE8 eventing workaround!

Gheb: The crap is coming!

smRsroK.png

Kiwi: Ho’

Tethys: What!? For the last time! I’m not a whore!

Kiwi: Yes, yes. Are you sure L’arua is here?

Tethys: It’s… L’arabitch. And yeah, she scheduled this place.

iXujTEH.png

Tethys: O.M.G… that was so cheesy…

So far, Tethys is my favorite character. And I don't like her that much.

FnwRHoZ.png

I'm actually worried about these guys. Hopefully, they won't be fighting too many monsters.

n8brjxF.png0JFdW9b.png

L’arachel: We’re staying here, Mr. Fargus.

Fargus: Arr… it’s a bit… depressing don’t cha think?

L’arachel: Nonsense? It’s as lively as ever, tehee?

Fargus: Well, I certainly don’t want anything to disturb my sleep.

i5cObqr.png

L’arachel: Aww, yeah… poor Dartsy.

Uh... what exactly happened to Dart?

Fargus: I think we have more company than expected…

L’arachel: Ah, that’s okay Fargie. I want them to come. Tehee!

btWGY4I.png

*me, while contemplating the mindset of the creator of this hack*

L’arachel: For my collection of undead cuties, silly.

Fargus: For Davey Jones… this one’s getting on my old nerves…

END DIALOGUE

zLoKfwO.png

Are you ready for a chapter that is foggy and therefore TOTAL BS?

Well, neither am I!

E5e4NYH.png

Here's the team! I've left out a few of my newly promoted units, I want the unpromoted ones to get XP. And, we're only fighting the weak monsters. This shouldn't be too hard, right?

...Right?

plq3DHc.png

The formation!

Wz00hpP.png

Why yes, L'arachel and Fargus are moved over right near the start! This is a HUGE blessing, but it doesn't change the underlying problem, as we'll see when we actually play the chapter.

jwZb6hQ.pngIT1If6b.pngGB1t4o0.png

L'arachel has a renamed class, 2 supports, and some VERY good stats. And just when I was thinking Moulder was good... I'll look at her growths before deciding if the team should have 2 healers.

qO6c6Pu.pngAkPcxs0.pngf5QKU2U.png

Fargus is a cool dude. So cool, he somehow has a support with himself. He's a prepromote, however, with all the things that implies.

hUeaYHu.pngnXmhEw7.png

The fact that these monsters seem way weaker than human soldiers does NOT mean you can discount them as a threat. We will see this shortly.

NEXT TIME: Even the RNG is getting tired of this hack's crap.

GROWTHS:

L'arachel:

HP: 55%

Magic: 65%

Skill: 50%

Speed: 55%

Luck: 55%

Defense: 15%

Resistance: 55%

Total: 350%

I am once again getting the "good in all stats" vibe from her. You know what? I'm gonna make good use of her!

Fargus:

HP: 110%

Strength: 70%

Skill: 40%

Speed: 25%

Luck: 20%

Defense: 25%

Resistance: 20%

Total: 310%

I wouldn't say "lopsided" as much as "basically all his growths in already-capped stats. No thanks.

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

those growths are a cruel joke, just like this hack, for fargus

also you'd get Dart instead of Fargus if you did Glass's route, and he's better i think solely because his stats will be better after trained, but i could be wrong.

i think he also comes with an S rank axe

Edited by HF Makalov Fanboy Kai

i wouldnt ditch fargus so quick, he seems competent. he has about 17 levels, dividing that by 4 you have a chance of getting +4 to spd and def. 18 spd/def is solid, and his 30 str + crit bonus is sure to compensate if that seems too low for you.

but idk, for some reason people that do threads like these do not like prepromos. i dont understand, we are given some great prepromos in regular FE games like Pent, Harken and Percival.

my post was literally one post above yours

idk if you get garm in this hack but that gives +5spd and if he uses it he has 50 attack power and the con to weild to it without AS loss. with his silver axe only he is doing 35 damage to promoted wights, that is more than some of your other units can do if they double.

Edited by jetbeamcantmeltsteelfuel

OP, can you compare Fargus to Gheb for me? Stats, levels, and growths?

I mean, you might need a little luck but I want to see you use Fargus too. He won't double often, but give him a light weapon so he isn't getting doubled as often. Also, he looks like he'll cap Skill relatively fast, and that's great if Berserkers kept their +25 crit rate.

I don't think Fargus looks bad, necessarily, just...mediocre, and with all his growths being in already capped stats time spend training him is probably better spent training others. I assume that support with himself would give him some consistent bonuses, but I personally wouldn't sacrifice a regular deployment slot for him.

Hm, that's...36 levels, then? That's more chances to get speed, but on average it's only 9. I still wouldn't use him, partially because I dislike prepromotes and, even if his HP and strengths caps to raise, he'll ram then super fast and have very little to grow after that. I would also feel like it's feeding a troll, because there's 17 levels of not getting very many stats at all. He could probably made a good filler slot because of his strength and skill, but...again, I wouldn't make a permanent character out of him.

Moniker, I've spread the voice of your holy crusade against GhebFE in otherworldly planes. https://www.reddit.com/r/fireemblem/comments/3m2pij/ghebfe_pls/cvbj52r

May you be remembered.

Hurrah! My fame spreads to Reddit! Even though it's only fame from playing, well, this hack.

i wouldnt ditch fargus so quick, he seems competent. he has about 17 levels, dividing that by 4 you have a chance of getting +4 to spd and def. 18 spd/def is solid, and his 30 str + crit bonus is sure to compensate if that seems too low for you.

but idk, for some reason people that do threads like these do not like prepromos. i dont understand, we are given some great prepromos in regular FE games like Pent, Harken and Percival.

The reason people don't like prepromotes is a long term/short term thing. Prepromotes tend to be good in the short term and potentially okay in the long term, but many people want to use their deployment spots on people they know have a chance of turning out great rather than good.

Hey look, it's Fargus!

...And he's a bit of a bad prepromote. Yaaay...

And apparently L'Arachel is now... a necrophile? Is that how'd you call them?

I'm not sure that's QUITE the right word...

OP, can you compare Fargus to Gheb for me? Stats, levels, and growths?

I mean, you might need a little luck but I want to see you use Fargus too. He won't double often, but give him a light weapon so he isn't getting doubled as often. Also, he looks like he'll cap Skill relatively fast, and that's great if Berserkers kept their +25 crit rate.

Gheb has +10% HP, +20% strength, -5% skill, -5% speed, +25% luck, +15% defense, and the same resistance. So, he's a bit better overall, not to mention he has a LOT more growing room. He still has promotion gains to get too!

So, I've received a lot of opinions that are either for or against using him, and I've decided the answer is no. He'd basically be GhebV0.8, and one Gheb on the team is more than enough.

Just a firendly reminder: EVERYONE gets third tiers, which means his high growths in capped stats aren't necessarily bad.

EVERYONE? I thought it was only a few classes, not literally every class! Are you sure?

GhebFE: Episode 13: Chapter 11: Part 1: L'arachel, in an even more BS rescue than last chapter!

hyP8kvQ.png

Translation: ...You can probably figure it out.

EsKxhUa.png11DB3Va.png

So, I didn't show a map screen, but there's a group of three monsters directly below L'arachel. By having my dudes charge forward, I can kill one and distract the other two with private phantom. I start far enough away that that is the ABSOLUTE BEST I can do.

Now, let me show you something.

Gno4pdo.pngfCce6zl.pnguernO4E.png

No less than THREE monsters come out of the fog IN FRONT OF L'Arachel. That's right, IN FRONT OF HER. And, if I hadn't gotten EXTREMELY lucky, she would have died! So, thank you, RNG!

But yeah, there is basically NO way to completely ensure her safety. We have no warp or rescue staves, and the most we can do is take care of the group of three below her, and even THAT is a stretch since how far you start away from her.

This. Is. LUCK-BASED. There's no ifs ands or buts this time!

RgYo2Tg.png

Anyways, we can all be grateful that L'arachel was smart enough to retreat. I think all she needs to do is survive the first turn, and then you'll be able to help.

QGEZAXQ.png

This guy is gonna steal kills until I recruit him, isn't he.

bc0mJ7T.png

Let's get those unpromoted units that EXP!

WkPmFE2.png

I was planning to give the kill to said unpromoted units, Amelia! Dangit!

L6twWJB.png

That's right, everyone...

mZ2Z72p.png

NO MAP TILE LOSERS ARE BACK! They aren't as big of a problem as last time, thankfully! In fact, they might actually be weaker! This guy's stats are so bad, one-shotting is possible!

1BUkX5u.png

We reveal some of the house. Can't see too much, though...

WwIrY8M.png

Blagh.

EQj3t4r.png

We'd best get Dozla recruited ASAP.

0NCdEh0.png

Uh... L'arachel? What, exactly, are you doing?

5TBC9jy.png

Well, that might be a waste of staff, but it worked, surprisingly! Good... job?

QFg8F2G.png

Get on the team before those skeletons promoteds kill you!

tNio79t.png

Gheb: Whore!

L’arachel: Uh, what? The fat one! Please don’t call me a whore.

Gheb: Whatever. Look, we need you and your lack of virginity.

L’arachel: You need… my help?

Gheb: Uh, yeah. That.

L’arachel: Wonderful! me and Fargie will gladly accept. Teheehee!

Gheb: Yes yes. Now move on to the back lines, before the crap catches you.

L’arachel: Aww, but can’t you see how cuddly they are?

Gheb: Lol, wut?

No comment.

5CZaQ9v.png

Get on the team before you kill those skeleton promoteds!

cvsCWd5.png

Fargus: Arr. Yes?

L’arachel: We will now join the fat one and his group.

Fargus: Aye… but why? Aren’t you less happy tormenting just one old mate?

L’arachel: Hehe, nonsense Fargie. Let’s go.

KaM4HNA.png

You are a character in GhebFE. Your eternal punishment is just and deserved.

uSkvWPV.png

Look at him flexing his short-term muscles!

nPgnUlU.png

Dangit, Glen!

xGfYEZV.png

Wow. Just wow. I'm only glad Phantom here took the hit.

cCHWhVT.png

I gave Moulder an axe. I wonder how he'll attack with it?

8l0y93C.png

HIS STAFF SHOOTS THE AXE

Okay, complete honesty? That's ALMOST sort of cool.

g2nhx3z.png

Generics with Lightning Swords!?

GlpODwO.png

Crap. This is why I hate fog. It's impossible to guarantee anyone's safety! And Glen's pretty tanky!

mlfaTVM.png

Ugh...

So, while the main group clears the house, the rest of the people are heading around the side to take out any surprises from the south. They're running into some problems, naturally.

EzIJ5yV.pngg5EVSS0.png

SERIOUSLY

It appears the RNG wasn't just GIVING me assistance with L'arachel. It was ON A LOAN.

AYmNiPB.png

Attack from 2 range this time! Get a good level!

3EDPLQt.png

You know, he's probably going to kill his way into the building before we're ready for him because of this.

uVnmbeC.png

Reinforcements!

CwmSjU8.png

Riev, shockingly, got a bad level. Of course, he had to hide it from us.

H8IR7VO.png

We can see the guy L'arachel berserked!

7JtlBxI.pngvOVDJpg.png

HOLY CRAP

So, the unpromoted monsters might suck. But the promoted ones... I fear for my life in endgame... And now! We have to fight this thing!

X5qiZwU.png

Glen re-gets his level. Sadly, he does not take the opportunity to better himself.

CBmim4D.pngApfyfoW.pngCvdouWl.png

At some point, Lyon got less bad at holding his own! Good for him!

scoNVdn.png

Selena still needs defense though.

8HqkIRk.png

Good! It's weakened!

NZfVGK3.png

We have a lot of reinforcements attacking... which means a lot of XP!

ZFw9Kb7.png

Almost capped... I REALLY need a guiding ring soon. Maybe one of the three chests in this chapter has one?

3zuIi76.png

We reveal more monsters. It doesn't seem TOO crowded, thankfully.

mgdXlc4.png

Give!

tkDGTuB.png

Annnnnd now we have to fight him. L'arachel's berserk, thankfully, means this is not the SUPER ULTIMATE BOSS, since he's missing more than half his health, but he is STILL a major threat!

xqMQJVg.png

The boss? Yeah, the southern group ran into a LOT more than I expected.

dfmU9nj.pngRX7VzZ3.png

Not that the boss is particularly strong or noteworthy.

J7vIJJ2.png

Almost maxed! But I have no promotion item for him, either...

gnXaB1a.png

They don't move? Okay...

MbgAviq.png

It's okay, I guess...

dKS31XF.png

RIEV GOT SPEED

ALL CELEBRATE

c9WFymI.png

And suddenly, the promoted people attack! Thanfully, they distract the math dog one more turn...

4YiHtD3.png

I wanted to steal the fiery fang for my collection, but I didn't consider that this guy WAY outspeeds Colm!

trssC27.png

See this archer?

7R5T8OH.png

I know. It's weird. Hey, we get a cool staff out of the deal!

VL9Dndo.png

And dead!

2G18sHu.png

We did it! We got a Glen a meh level!

kbPFcCg.png88DXrug.png

Why HP-only levels, guys? WHY? YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE NOT THAT BAD!

oFddR1h.pngrEM6SsE.pngVRRYdip.png

HOLY FREAKING CRAP

g4YlqSV.png

You know what, Selena? If you're the kind of character who has the RNG powers to make a dodge-based strategy work, you are forgiven for ANY speed-only levels!

Anyways, I guess that's a good spot to end it for now.

NEXT TIME: Things have been going well so far! NOT FOR MUCH LONGER.

...Honestly, I just want to vote to end at chapter 17 so you can play something actually worth your time. And not in a cringe-worthy sense. ...Want me to still provide comforting and adorable stuff?

I want to end this at chapter 17 so i can see Moniker play Requiem faster to, ah, ease Moniker's suffering! Yeah, we'll go with that.

Here's a list of all third tiers and what they promote from:

-Mechwarrior:For Generals
-God Incarnate:For Gheb
-Chaos Lord:For Glass
-Holy Bitch:For Great Bitches/Valkyries
-Queen:For Sages and Female Bishops
-Gambler:For Swordmasters
-Falcomaiden:For Falcoknights
-Dragoon:For Wyvern Lords and Wyvern Knights
-Masta Knight:For Rangers, Great Knights and Paladins
-Beastmaster:For Berserkers
-Warlock:For Sages
-Necromancer:For Druids and Summoners
-Sharpshooter:For Snipers
-Champion:For Heroes and Mad Heroes

so you dont use pent and harken until endgame? lol?

??? What?

I want to end this at chapter 17 so i can see Moniker play Requiem faster to, ah, ease Moniker's suffering! Yeah, we'll go with that.

I'm looking forward to playing Requiem, PARTICULARLY after this hack, but sadly, it seems most people want my torment to be drawn out as long as possible.

I would just like to say I totally support completing this run. Hah.

And while necrophile is close, I believe necrophiliac is actually the correct word. Or, would be, if these were actual zombies and not walking metaphors for this hack's quality.

"Walking metaphors for this hack's quality"

I laughed.

Here's a list of all third tiers and what they promote from:

-Mechwarrior:For Generals

-God Incarnate:For Gheb

-Chaos Lord:For Glass

-Holy Bitch:For Great Bitches/Valkyries

-Queen:For Sages and Female Bishops

-Gambler:For Swordmasters

-Falcomaiden:For Falcoknights

-Dragoon:For Wyvern Lords and Wyvern Knights

-Masta Knight:For Rangers, Great Knights and Paladins

-Beastmaster:For Berserkers

-Warlock:For Sages

-Necromancer:For Druids and Summoners

-Sharpshooter:For Snipers

-Champion:For Heroes and Mad Heroes

Wow, thanks. That's way more helpful than the limited info contained in the readme. Sadly, despite my efforts to vary my team composition, I don't think we'll be seeing all of these.

Aah, the good old Bullshit As Fuck Promoted Enemy Units. Who doesn't love them?

Well, in most normal FEs they were just elite mooks, but this hack and a few others pushes them to the level of straight-up minibosses... or bosses, when you consider that the ACTUAL bosses are WEAKER.

Time to cringe in...

GhebFE: Episode 13: Chapter 11: Part 2: House of Crap Defeated

orhnai8.png

But are the blue units or red units the cancer?

2whOeUt.png

Okay, situation report. We have a LOT, and I mean a LOT of enemies approaching from the bottom. Not to mention, a super prepromote is coming from the side too!

2wgSaMi.png

This is what the deathgoyles look like. They hit incredibly hard and often, are really tanky, and can't be doubled without another promoted unit.

And we're fighting two at once.

aHZEvVv.png1BwIRBl.png

The good news? Riev got level-capped and gained some more speed! Sadly, this good news only applies to the other group.

b8Wpq0P.png

Batta is ALMOST level capped. He's still slaughtering those renevants and entombeds in the back.

r9vGUSs.png

And then I died.

M9kFTaH.png

And then it seemed like I wouldn't die.

Xon3WNY.png

But I died anyway.

So yeah. The massive amount of enemies invading the house from the bottom is QUITE hard to handle.

mvuUY8F.png'

Moulder gets a level!

uCraR5f.png

But now, he has to deal with THIS thing. If he switches to his axe, which is actually good at hurting it, he'll lose his WTA and get hurt. Selena and Riev are too weak to help, and Batta is elsewhere. The left-hand group is running into more trouble than I expected!

6U9jSLH.png

A new enemy shows up:

w8Lu9fU.png

He's here to steal from the chest, isn't he? NOT letting that happen! IT COULD BE A GUIDING RING!

syA1HhS.png

So... this is pretty bad. The left-hand group is in trouble from the promoted unit as we saw, and the right-hand group is under massive attack! What are we going to do?

IfyjJsA.pngATyVoWe.png

So, Gheb kills one invisiwarrior, and Amelia drops another.

3gTXjwZ.png

With the power of Lighting Swords and Gheb's HP, we make a wall. And, despite the odds, we-

ZzntRAl.png

Actually did it!? We LIVED?

...Really?

gS3qamq.png

I deserve some chest loot!

9zyDAmu.png

No, that's not what I deserve! Dangit!

Y8DRIFQ.pngdvyQo7i.png

Moulder finishes off the Arch Mogall, netting himself another level(his XP gain is disproportionate to my other units, so he's pulling ahead fast).

Both the right and left groups are moderately safe! Looks like we're gonna win this!

qrr7cuN.png

This is the only place where enemies could still be holding out. Looks like that stupid thief skeleton made it in.

fopKJ5a.png

Give!

2ibfilh.png

Bad news: It's not a guiding ring.

Bad news: An enemy has it.

Good news: There's no real way he could leave the map with it, so we're getting it back.

QRvlOMg.png

Once we cut through these fools, that is!

hQuiVN6.png

Level cap! Looks like Batta actually was able to use one of his increased caps. Still, we REALLY NEED promotion items.

NDwoyTQ.png

Dangit! Not now!

JcNGVT7.png

Batta re-gets his level. It's much better. Thanks for dying, Riev!

DtCgrvS.png

...Drat.

That's all the chests opened, and not a guiding ring to be found.

So, I've used every promotion item I have at this point save a Hero Crest, which Gerik will get soon. Other than that, we need:

5 Guiding Rings(Ewan, Selena, Riev, L'arachel, and Lyon(though he's not maxed quite yet))

1 Elysian Whip(Glen)

1 Knight Crest(Cormag)

2 Fell Contracts/Ocean/Master Seals(Colm and Batta)

I think at some point, this hack decided it hated magic users. Or maybe this is some ridiculous way of nerfing Ewan while also victimizing all the other innocent magic users.

57GXdeg.png

Anyways. Those are the last few people that need taking care of.

qk8j1sE.png

And getting taken care of is what happens to them.

X6jRlK2.pngEPbfRlE.png

I generously give Glen the XP-bag kill, and he level-caps, albeit in a disappointing fashion.

8Nvyept.png

Level 7! We've only been using him for this chapter! What the heck?

DvA0ERB.png

Well, we have this now.

kkwfEo3.png

Gerik lagged behind the whole chapter, and didn't get the chance to level-cap. I'll do it next time, don't worry.

ehxFIy4.png

This is the monster who had the fortify. Since he's no incapable of opposing us, let's use this opportunity to SUPPORT AND HEAL GRIND!

wGRi63a.png

While the support points build, look at this wonderful, informative tutorial.

bXXuTn7.png

Blech. I wonder what he'll look at ?/20/20.

mVDcW92.png

GET SUPPORTING!

Z04thjq.png

...Or not.

4Oj7FO4.png

NOW YOU!

fGc3zgx.png

Uh...

vG5Ju57.pnghEttfjB.png

These were both nothing or original FE7 supports. The more supports I do, the more I realize how lazy the author was about them. I know they're hard, but at least Corrupt Theocracy TRIED!

JHEeUaT.png

Finally, Cormag finishes for us.

You know what, there's not much dialogue, might as well just get that over with too.

ljI4GXP.png

L’arachel: Fat sir, please, my name is L’arachel.

Gheb: Yes, L’aura. Questions!! Now that the crap has been abolished.

L’arachel: Indeed.

Gheb: Whore, you’re from the circus of the… of… of…

L’arachel: The Dead? Why, yes, I am! Tehee!

qECA8rT.png

Gheb on drugs... well, he may already be on drugs. Look at that half-blink sprite...

L’arachel: Dope? Oh, no no no. I was sent to

0c64qNi.png

Are they walking metaphors of this hack's quality(thanks Anonymous Speed) or real zombies? I don't get it!

Gheb: So… AHA!

RceB3TB.png

Gheb: Yes!

csQnu0A.png

glyehJa.png

L'arachel might be a drug-dealing prostitute, but she's still more sane than the main characters.

I hate this hack.

L’arachel: what?

Gheb: Look, whore. Take us to your headquarters. NAO!!

L’arachel: Um… okay?

9kCny41.png

Since when were you on board with this, Fargus!?

L’arachel: Um… yes. Here’s a map.

Gheb: Great. Wait, you! Manly one! WTF are you?

Fargus: You don’t know who I am? Arrr, fat mate, you see…

d8W5b8R.pnghB9jnPN.pngoRUb2ZK.png

And that's the story of how FE8 eventing was worked around.

Gheb: Yes yes. Fargus, where might this… DtB be?

kgG7tG3.png

Fargus: he’s a strong one,

EJgPkIP.png

Wait, WHAT?

You forced him to jump ship, but he's strong, so he SOMEHOW swam ALL THE WAY to the other side of the continent to be on Glass's route!?

WHAT?!?

Gheb: Ah, he will be a great asset to our destruction of Gleb!

Fargus: You have no idea, fat mate!

You don't think you might be assuming a BIT too much?

c6BWjAp.pngv46Lmm1.pngHO9zQx2.png

Kiwi had an informant?

i3jsjgK.png

Hey! What makes yellow-eyed people so evil?

EYEIST!

Kiwi: Like Denning… But that other one’s no harm.

Ai-Ke: What was his name, Ephidel?

Kiwi: Yes, Ephidel.

Ai-Ke: I really didn’t talk that much to him.

Kiwi: Kiwi is not surprised.

4HYF6A9.png

Suddenly, Glen attacks!

...Wait, I somehow doubt that's Glen. Who is it?

2dF1Gag.png

Uh... Seth?

Seth: Hold, in the name of Gleb!!

Gheb: Lol, wut?

Seth: Come with us peacefully.

Gheb: ROFL! Funny… You want to taste my AXE!

MXQLj88.png

At least it tries to be a metaphor, rather than saying it outright.

8yeO5DR.png

Gheb: KIWI? WUT?

Kiwi: Do not waste your epic PWN on this douchebag.

Seth: Heh… I feel merciful today. Live while you can, fat one.

Gheb: GWAAAARGH!!

pV91fCN.png

"IT'S A REALLY GOOD IDEA TO SHOUT THEM OUT IN FRONT OF THE ENEMY COMMANDER!"

wgnFx3R.pngvKrNrrG.png

And then we leave...

i5GAakL.png

You guys are smart enough to predict what's going to happen, right?

Hi98j0Q.pngDOQRMDf.png

Valter: why did you let them go…

Seth: !!

4CtZEqN.png

Valter: Actually, you do.

oYDOg1q.png

And now for the "epic" confrontation... Gee, I wonder who's going to win?

Valter: Seth. Of all people.

30crLvN.png

Valter: Come, all of you are stepping stones in my domination of Gleb’s empire.

Seth: You’re all but sane.

Valter: For once, Sethy, you’re right.

ItnFA9x.png

0dYaYr7.pngLGL9WS2.pngUCxftly.png

It basically goes the same as normal FE8.

VVcZsBC.png

Valter: After them! I’ll take care of Seth’s corpse.

KDPD5MA.pngrdJEddV.png

Valter: Ahahahaha! All mine!!

Looks like Valter is working outside the normal routines.

So. Let me say something here. Seth wasn't even one of the 6 commanders. He was an extra who appeared last villain-checkup cutscene as a replacement for Gerik, who was obviously gone. And he had no character beyond that.

He literally existed. Just to die.

Hd8iD5o.png

But, is that really any surprise? I'd rather Seth be in that position than Saleh, even if he helped in regular FE8.

So guys... in the next chapter... the hack crosses yet another line. It hasn't done enough. It goes further than it already has.

Don't be looking forward to it.

I'll be honest...I want to see this hack played through fully to the end. Why? Well, two reasons. First of all, I am morbidly curious of what the original creators thought people back when this hack was created thought was funny or clever. Secondly, think about it like this: You suffer so no one else has to. There's no (as far as I am aware) fully recorded GhebFE playthrough, so by powering through this anus of a hack, you spare others the torture of playing through it.

Since I haven't played this chapter (yet) I have no Idea about what is yet to come, I do however look forward to it. If you think it's so bad chances are high that I will find it hilarious.

Also that list was copied straight from the readme, I doon't know which one you're using but the one from the most recent Version is actually helpfull.

Moniker Sanity Index: Questioning his existence. The imminent threat of a line being crossed is scary, but for now, we will sigh of people being addicted to zombies.