Who is the most powerful Link?

I'm a filthy Zelda fanboy on a Fire Emblem forum, but I don't want to post this in a Zelda forum because they are family friendly.  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the most powerful Link?

• NES Link (LoZ, AoL)
    • SNES Link (ALttP)
    • Adult Link (OoT)
    • Young Link (MM)
    • Oracle of Ages Link (OoA) linked game
    • Oracle of Seasons Link (OoS) linked game
    • Link's Awakening Link (LA)
    • Wind Waker Link (WW) Pre-Phantom Hourglass
    • Phantom Hourglass Link (PH) During Phantom Hourglass
    • Wind Waker and Phantom Hourglass Link (WW, PH) Post-Phantom Hourglass
    • Four Swords Link (FS)
    • Four Swords Adventures Link (FSA)
    • Skyward Sword Link (SS)
    • Minish Cap Link (MC)
    • Spirit Tracks Link (ST)
    • A Link Between Worlds Link (ALBW)
    • Twilight Princess Link (TP)
    • lonk
    • CD-i Link (WoG, FoE)
    • Cartoon Link (Cartoon)

I'm bored, so I decided to do this.

Who is the most powerful? Remember it's not who you like the most or prefer, it's who is stronger.

[spoiler=List of rules]-No composite forms.

-Links will be evaluated at their maximum potential.

-No usage of the full Triforce.

-I will be using Adult Link from before he was sent back in time.

-Young Link from Majora's Mask will be used rather than Ocarina of Time.

-NES Link has access to all of his spells and items from both games.

-SNES Link will have access to all items prior to him putting the Master Sword back. This Link does not have access to Oracle or Link's Awakening items.

-Oracle Link will have access to all items from A Link to the Past and Oracle of Ages/Oracle of Seasons excluding the Master Sword. Depending on which Oracle game is being used he will have access to those respective items. Oracle Link will be allowed linked game items from either Oracle of Seasons or Oracle of Ages depending on which is being used.

-Link's Awakening Link will have access to all items from before the waking of the Wind Fish, but not from his past adventures in A Link to the Past, Oracle of Ages, and Oracle of Seasons.

-Wind Waker Link may have access to all items from Phantom Hourglass and Wind Waker as he was shown to have carried back the Phantom Hourglass back to his world. It's up to you whether or not these two games should be separated and if he is able to use the items gained from the World of the Ocean King.

-Spirit Tracks is pretty simple, just any item he got in the game is allowed. This also applies to A Link Between Worlds, Four Swords, Four Swords Adventures, Twilight Princess, and Skyward Sword.

-Minish Cap Link will be evaluated from before Ezlo left, but I doubt his shrinking powers would add to anything, but his ability to solve puzzles.

Edited by Integrity

Something makes me think that 4 Links on the same team would win. Are the 4 Links only allowed to carry 1 item each?

Thank you for taking this seriously, I suppose they could since the limitation of one item per Link was to balancethe game. Yeah, let them carry any item they want.

Toon link is overrated i think his pictures may take over the internet someday..

But the real thing is here

oh man if this was in main post everyone would see it (do it op peopleneedknowthetruth)

Basically its oot/MM link from all his experience and skills, the mm's transformations masks and specially because he taught twilight link all skills he knows after his death

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5n5zZDsUffs

Edited by Icarusu

I'd say SS Link because he forged the Master Sword, destroyed the thing that created Ganon, and he's just so fit and his equipment can be so powerful. Fully upgraded.

Plus he can fly. Can't top that.

post-PH WW Link

complete invulnerability + abuse of grandma's soup

if the hourglass can stop time as well as the phantom sword then that's even better

I dunno, ALttP Link has the full Triforce at the end of the day, eventually. That has to account for something. MM Link could give him a huge run for his money but...its hard to say who would win.

I dunno, ALttP Link has the full Triforce at the end of the day, eventually. That has to account for something. MM Link could give him a huge run for his money but...its hard to say who would win.

[spoiler=List of rules]-No usage of the full Triforce.

:(:

also WW Link has the best outfit imhotep

5TyhwRS.jpg