Who grants access to Butler for Lazward?

derekai

Title.

Just a quick question, I use a 6-rally Lazward, I've been thinking of a way to give him even more utility,

and that would be the Butler class. Debuffs and heals are always awesome.

So, how would I be able to do so?

-I'm on IK so everyone should be available

-I just recruited him, he doesn't have any support with anyone now so I have to grind supports anyway

-My Lazward is not married yet

-I hate Soleil so I don't mind having a weird-haircolor or weak Soleil because she won't ever be used.

My first priority would be Buddying Joker, but I don't know if he grants Butler or the Paladin line.

(EDIT: Nvm, he doesn't seem to have support with Joker)

Thanks in advance!

Edited by derekai

Corrin cannot give his secondary class as Buddy, just get everybody else's class at A.

Oh, I thought others could A+ support them but I guess not. Why does Corrin have to be so confusing about Buddy Seals?

You can't use buddy seals with Kamui? Well that just messes up my plans... Is there any good reason why?

Because anyone of the same gender Kamui A ranks, Kamui can reclass into their class.

Because anyone of the same gender Kamui A ranks, Kamui can reclass into their class.

I thought I could pass Kamui's secondary class to another character. I was counting on that actually. I'll have to figure something else out now.

I thought I could pass Kamui's secondary class to another character. I was counting on that actually. I'll have to figure something else out now.

Only to his/her spouse and Kanna.