How do I play the Japanese only FE games?

So, I wanted to play a couple of the older FE games (specifically Genealogy and Binding blade) but the I can't find a working emulator in my phone.

Now the thing is, I don't own a computer or laptop so I'm forced to rely on emulators such as GBA4IOS and SNES4IOS and provenance and so on. But recently a lot of them haven't been working GBA4ios and provenance have both been revoked and the SNES and DS emulators keep crashing.

I just wanted to ask is there an alternative to the GBA emulator can I stop the SNES and DS emulators from crashing?

I said I don't have a computer and I don't know how to import consoles

You import consoles on like, Amazon or something? :p

Though the GBA is not even region locked.

IIRC, the US SNES is also not region locked (with regards to JP games), but you need to cut out some plastic tabs that block non US carts.

You don't need to import either console, though that's only if you're fine with playing in Japanese.

Edited by L95

You import consoles on like, Amazon or something? :pThough the GBA is not even region locked.IIRC, the US SNES is also not region locked (with regards to JP games), but you need to cut out some plastic tabs that block non US carts.You don't need to import either console, though that's only if you're fine with playing in Japanese.

Do you need a computer to do this? Actually what do you need, I'm not very good with technical stuff

Well, you could also get a JXD S7800B (a smartphone with buttons for video games essentailly) , which can emulate most consoles and is relatively cheap.

Even then, without a computer you can't patch the ROMs with the fan translation patches :/:. If you can only download the ROMs from your phone you'll have to play them in japanese.

Do you need a computer to do this? Actually what do you need, I'm not very good with technical stuff

A computer for... what? Using amazon?

You can just shove a japanese GBA cart into your US GBA and it'll work.

Google a tutorial with regards to the SNES, there are some plastic pegs you need to cut out with some pliers or w/e