Anybody have screenshots of characters in unusual class choices?

Supercredit

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that, really? That looks more like Severa's head hacked on to Camilla's body while still keeping that shield (though that could be one of those equippable things in the dressup part in my castle) using Charlotte's animation. Witch outfit looks very different.

Anyway

http://greenclosed.tumblr.com/post/123868714893/omg-ryoma-as-a-butler-must-make-it-happen-marx

Lobster in a butler suit go

Edited by Thor Odinson

I'm sure people are going to perpetuate whatever narrative they want but for the record:

Non-Camilla Revenant Knights appear to have a generic (more covered) sprite

Camilla doesn't have Charlotte's animations anyway. She's with her Wyvern usually and while unmounted in the accessory shop, it doesn't have that angle (I think).

Here's one:

4C5ELL1.jpg

I ship it.

But lumi you always ship it

You sure that's a witch? I think it's a revanent knight. The female probably keeps Camilla's body model

It's revenant knight, but it's specifically hacked revenent knight. Like XeKr pointed out above, non-camilla female revenant knights have a much different design (they actually don't look too different from the male counterparts, and are even fully trousered) and that pose is specific to Charlotte, as a character. No other character naturally have Charlotte's animations. I'm not sure even Charlotte would have those animations if she were to become a revenant knight.

Edited by Thor Odinson

oh my gosh some of these pictures are actually kind of...really...terrifying ? ; u ;

I have dreadfighter Soleil and Sophie, but that's it if you're interested ~~

Great Lord Aqua!Matoi is on her way as well * U *

looking at that bara tsukuyomi though

I wonder if anyone got Blacksmith Ryouma from a Rinka or Kamui S

I need it for

reasons

Lodestar Leon was floating around tumblr a while back I think, I can try to look for it when I get home

Edited by Thor Odinson