Potential "Outrealm Class" of Fire Emblem Fates *possible spoilers*

MrPerson0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOM8Hfnuu8o&feature=youtu.be

This has been known since the game has been RAM hacked, but I haven't seen any concrete videos of it. Would be nice if an actual new DLC class gets unlocked when Unseen History becomes available, but who knows (the fanmade English translation's description for this class is "This class is obtained at the Dragon's Gate."). Interestingly enough, the male and female versions have different animations for this class.

If this is just the class of those Shadow enemies, ah well, no need to hype it anymore.

Edited by MrPerson0

It's probably as simple as a pre-programed class slot yeah, much like how characters slots themselves are in the data of Smash before they even get revealed.

Good that it's unisex though, I wonder if they'll add female Grandmaster on the mix when it releases, ah well we aren't that far from the realease anyways after all so let's just sit and wait.

it's almost certainly guaranteed to be the exact same thing that fe13's "outrealm class" was: a placeholder class for when you've bought dlc and reclassed somebody to a dlc-only class but you don't currently have your sd card inserted, or when you get multiplayer data from somebody using such a class which you haven't obtained. once you see it in action legitimately through one of those ways, odds are that in terms of stats and weapons it'll be identical to whichever class it's standing in for at the time. nothing to get too excited about

¨The Outrealm Class uses the battle and map graphics of the Tactician .¨

I wonder what class represents it in Fates then... But it is probably nothing important. I wish ;~;

Edited by Kurou616

It may in fact be for streetpass purposes now that you mention it, as of now not a single DLC class that would call for such a situation has been released as every class that has been released are in the game already and thus they can just have the game slap the character in the class.

Something to note is that they have actualized the game once already so they are optimaly going to use the approach of other games with DLC in which they launch an actualization in which your game gets the data so it can load it properly for online and recieve streetpass data while an unactualized data would recieve, well, this.