Treasure! Sign Ups/Out of Character Stuff

AnonymousSpeed

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since Axe gives +3 HP along with the two strength, you're actually a little under with your base points. So, if you wanted 3 HP, that's there for you. Your growths check out though.

To be clear, it's HP I'm low on?

I only now checked David's post, and with that change, 'tis all good. I'll be giving this thread just a little more time, see if another entrant or two comes along, and after that I'll take roll and start the in-character thread.

As far as other team members go, are we going to get neutral chars, temp allies, new allies that are control by you/Shin? Or will we have some other chars for us to create joining at a later time? Just trying to get a feel for what's gonna go down XD

Well then, as for other team members, it'll mostly just be you, the roleplayers.

As is more typical of roleplaying environments here, I will be controlling all the NPCs, as well as Saban and Nasba, with a few exceptions depending on the situation. I doubt such a situation will show up early on though.

Now, a rather sizable inspiration for me was Shinvel, which had temporary party members rather prominently as I recall, but I don't think I'll be providing such unless a certain role very, very evidently needs to be filled. I want to keep the focus on the main characters.

If, at a later point, you wish to submit more characters, such is fine. However, let's let things get off the ground a bit first.

And those are my answers to those questions.

I'm playing a very iffy mixed to give us some minor magic backup with my focus on light offense.

We don't really have a crit magnet, healer or any sort, or beefy tank. It's not a deal breaker, but if we could get 1 more to play at least the healer things would probably go smoother throughout. Everyone's current builds look fine and work well for what we have, though, so I'm certainly not saying anyone switch.

Is there still any room for me ? i never did an rp before and waited for a sign up topic to open (i even follow this sub-forum but for some reason i didn't had the notification) and this is the perfect occasion...

I have a skype but rarely use it and i don't have a proper microphone (my oral english is horrible anyway) if it's just to have an instant chat i personnaly prefer irc but it will not bother me to use skype if evryone else prefer it.

Name : Gareth

Affinity : Light

Class : Templar

Biography : Gareth is a 22 years old man who born a 19th of January (or the equivalent in the calendar) in the village of Skarkos of hellenes parents. Though he was raised in with the manner of hellas he always refused their belief, criticizing their lack of faith and the injustice the hellas way of thinking was causing on the Torini islands. The day of is 15 on a trip in Ios riding Chérubin, his new horse, he met some native nomads. Curious of the behaviour of the Ios natives, he heard about the legends and myths, the story of heroes who proved their worth and protected humanity with noble intention. He then took interest more and more in the culture of the native by reading the most books possible about them. His relation with his parent became complicated at this points while he wanted to be a scholar to learn and teach more knowledge about Torrinis and Hellas culture his parents wanted him to be a merchant capable of trading resources from Torrinis and sell them to very high price in their home country. At the Age of twenty after an argument with his parents he decided to head to the nearest temple dedicated to the Supreme One. In those 2 years he learned with a lot of virtue how to handle the lance and use healing magic combining the chivalry that he learned in his parents stories and the faith in the spirits that he reicieve from the Torrinis culture. He belief that if hellenes people do not change their way of thinking sooner or later their civilisation will fall apart because of the greed and decadence of their peoples.

Apparence : 1,70m tall, Gareth his a blonde man with brown eyes. He have middle long hair and a face whith rather gracious traits, his forehead is largely exposed. He’s not really buffy but he do not look weak either. In battle he wear a red armor with gold details and an azur cape. His casual clothes and those he wear underneath his armor are pure white simple coton clothes for his torso but the tissues of his pants are thicker. He also always wear an owl shaped pendant and when he's not in battle transport his most important books with him.

Personnality : Gareth value high justice and other virtues but has a tendencie to judge harsh his decisions and the decisions of others. He can be very passionate about those but he is otherwise a rather chill person. He’s kind-hearted and truthful but is unable to hide when he hate something or someone whose can get him into trouble. He care for every of his belonging as if they were a part of his body and soul, Chérubin, his horse included. He enrage whenever someone openly criticize his faith.

Class type : Mounted

HP : 22 (80%)

Strenght: 5 (30%)

Magic : 3 (20%)

Skill : 4 (30%)

Speed : 3 (20%)

Luck : 4 (30%)

Defense: 5 (40%)

Resistance: 2 (40%)

Weapon : Lance D, Staff E

I'm not completly satisfied with the growth (as i tried to do a mixed class) and personallity (as i think it's look too much like a list ...) but i think it's good for a first time.

Edited by Izhuark

True. Do we even have an archer?

At this rate we may need secondary controlled allies XD

2 lance users, 2 sword, 1 axe, 1 dark magic, 1 anima, 1 staff. No archers in sight XD

We'll probably be fine either way.

Just a thing how do my growth and bases look to you ? Because i really fear that my character grow useless on the long run if i don't have tremendous luck.

My build is also a magic split, but I wield tomes. You could go with staves still and just not focus at all on the magic, but your healing would be subpar. Like Acacia says, it's probably best to focus on one or the other, not be silly like me and try to play mixed.

It'll be interesting to see how Gareth ends up joining the party on a greed-based treasure hunt XD

To preach, obviously.

Iunno, there's ways to make it work. 'Tis a dangerous mission, he may wish to be the defender.

Also, we got 4 mounted and like 2 unmounted. Interesting split there XD

Well, two of those mounted are fliers. So I say it makes it 2/2/2.

I noticed as well, it really is quite interesting.

Just a thing how do my growth and bases look to you ? Because i really fear that my character grow useless on the long run if i don't have tremendous luck.

Well, they are very spread out, and I think maybe some more focus would do him good. Gareth will have pretty darn good durability, with good HP/Defensive Growths/bases, but he won't be very good attacking and is at risk of getting doubled more often than others. Now, if you want to go mixed physical attack and healing, Ground Unit has higher stats, technically, though you could also move some growths from HP and Res/Defense into your speed. I kinda like the idea of a slower, tankier healer, but Gareth's offense is a bit low for that to work super well.